Cell Phone Audio Recorder
Smartphone Recording Just Got 100 Percent Easier
The professional cellphone voice recorder includes an advanced battery which provides up to 20 hours of recording time on a single charge and up to 18 hours of listening time. This unit even has a voice activation mode. The built in 4GB storage can hold up to 144 hours of audio recordings. That's a full 6 days of audio recordings! With that much space you won't have to worry about clearing off space for quite some time. Taking only 2.5 hours to fully charge the device, its a sure must have for real estate agents, business men, bankers and more.
How Does The Cell Phone Recorder Work?
Being very slim, the 4GB cellphone unit attaches to your cellphone via the 3.5mm headphone jack. Simply turn the device one wait for the red light and your ready to record. The built in microphone gives you the ability to use your phone just like you normally would, only now you can record conversation in full!
To charge this unit plug it into a PC, MAC or powered USB device with the included USB cable. This device is MAC and Windows compatible and records in a MP3 format, no special software needed to play the files just use windows media player, VLC media player or iTunes. This unit also functions as a digital voice recorder, for face to face conversations, slip it into your pant pocket, shirt pocket or purse to capture those important conversations.
You can even set up voice activation when its being used as a stand alone voice recorder. Plug in the remote control that comes with the unit, press the mode button for 3 seconds on the remote control, the mode icon on the unit will turn blue. Simply turn the unit on and your ready to record in voice activation mode.
Why Choose The Universal Cell Phone Recording Device?
Want something versatile so you can record conversations in-person or on your cellphone? Looking for something that is voice activated? Simple to use just plug directly into the 3.5mm headphone jack of your cellphone and turn it on. It is slim and compact, has a 20 hour battery life, a 4GB flash memory that stores 144 hours of audio recordings, compatible with any cellphone with a 3.5mm input mic jack, professional MP3 recording quality, no special software needed to download your recorded phone calls or conversations to your PC or MAC and it takes only 2.5 hours for a full recharge.
Have a new iPhone 7? Need a device that will connect through your smartphones Bluetooth? Check out our Bluetooth cellphone recorder.
- Recording Conversations
- Recording Lectures
- Recording Business Meetings
- On-the-Go Covert Recording
- Law Enforcement Evidence Gathering
- Recording Smartphone Calls
- Record Verbal Abuse at Home or Work
- Dictation Device
- Simply plug it in to the aux input of your phone and record
- 20 Hours of recording time on a single charge
- 144 Hours of storage
- Voice activated recording
- Place it in your shirt pocket, pant pocket and record conversations
- Works with any cellphone with a 3.5mm input mic jack
- Records MP3 audio files: No software required to play back audio files
- Plug and play download for MAC or PC, no software required
- Audio pick up range: 40ft in optimal conditions when being used to record conversations
- Fast Recharge: 2.5 hours
- Cell Phone Audio Recorder
- Remote Control
- USB Cable
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- 20 Hours of Recording Time on a Single Charge
- Playback: 18 Hours
- 4GB Storage Holds up to 144 Hours of Audio Recordings
- Works with Smartphones with a 3.5mm input jack
- Charge Time: 2.5 Hours
- Total Files Stored: 99 Max
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- Records in MP3 Quality
- No Software required
- Recording Quality: 64Kbps
- Dimensions: 29mm x 7.2mm x 69 mm
- Weight 25g
- Product Dimensions: 2-3/4inch x 1.0 x 1/4
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 C
- Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery 290mA
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it is a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: Can I use this to record an in-person conversation?
A: Yes, this has different options to record in your area or over a phone.
Q: Can this device do voice activation recording?
A: Yes, this device will do voice activation recording. Simply plug the remote in and press the Menu button if you see a solid blue light press the stop button and it will begin to flash now it is in voice activation mode.
Q: How long does it take to charge?
A: It takes about 2 hours to recharge.
Q: Can you listen to the recordings without using a computer?
A: Yes, you can play the recordings directly from the device using the headphones included.
Q: Do I need an SD card?
A: No this unit has a 4GB built in flash memory that stores 144 hours of voice recordings.