FIND A LISTENING DEVICE EASILY WITH AUDIO VERIFICATION MODE
If you need an RF detector, chances are you are in a stressful situation, so finding the right one shouldn't be. The Counter TeK Ultra Pro is a portable, adjustable, wireless listening device detector featuring the latest microchips in countermeasure technology with audio feedback verification. This signal detector has a detection range of 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz, which is the standard range for finding a listening device.
Today's wireless devices work on a 2.4 GHz signal covered by the CounterTeks frequency range, but what sets this device apart is the audio transmitters' verification mode. Turn on a CD to have music playing in the environment, using the provided headphones, sweep the area. Make sure the detector is in Acoustic mode, and as long as you are within 5 feet of the signal, you will hear the music play through the detector. This takes the guesswork out of the equation and allows you to intercept and listen to exactly what the bug is acquiring. So you can sweep effectively and correctly the first time. It can be used to detect hidden audio transmitters in your home, office, or car, and also wireless hidden cameras, 2G cellular signals, and other radio frequency devices. The audio verification mode's ability to playback exactly what the bug is hearing is dependent on the type of signal transmitting. Sometimes, the mode verifies the location with static noise if the device's signal is encoded and not transmitting on a standard wavelength. When you detect a signal, it is still recommended that a physical search of the location is performed to ensure what you detected is an actual eavesdropping device. Be aware that most locations are flooded with RF signals, so it's not uncommon to get many false alerts in just one small room.
HOW DOES THE COUNTERTEK BUG DETECTOR WORK?
This bug locator is very easy to use. The first thing you will want to do is turn off anything that might send out a wireless signal. Some examples are your router, smartphone, smart TV. If you cannot turn them off, it doesn't mean you will not be able to sweep the area; it just makes it harder. Once the devices have been turned off, you will turn on the Counter Tek Ultra Pro. You will use the sensitivity controls, and the first thing is you want to turn it all the way up. If the sensitivity is all the way up, you should start detecting some wireless signals. Next, you will want to lower the sensitivity until you are not detecting anything, then you will start to sweep the area. If you start to detect a signal, you will adjust the sensitivity again until you do not detect anything, then start sweeping the area again. Each time you adjust and lower the sensitivity, you are starting to hone in on the device's location that is transmitting. When you start detecting the wireless signals, you have the ability to use the audio verification mode to see if what you have found is an audio transmitter. When you have found a signal, you can switch the mode to verify if it is transmitting audio. If you are within about 5 feet of the transmitter, you can tap into the transmission and hear what is being transmitted. I recommend playing a CD in the background, so you know the song being played. If you hear that song being broadcast from the RF detector when you are in the verification mode, you will verify that you are being bugged and that the device is transmitting someplace nearby.
WHAT NEEDS DOES THIS BUG DETECTION DEVICE FIT?
Do you suspect someone may be listening in? Is there any indication that someone might know too much? Do you have leaks of confidential information, but you don't know how? Then you may have been bugged, and this bug detection device can help put a stop to it. This RF detector has been engineered with the latest countermeasure technology to isolate and find devices transmitting in the 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz range. This detector offers a visual and audio feedback verification feature built into a rugged, tried, and tested design. The adjustable sensitivity and antenna allow for spot-checking and wide range detection, and noise verification can allow for interception of the signal being sent. With the Counter TeK UltraPro verification mode, you know instantly by listening if what you found is an actual bug or just another radio station signal.
- Visual LED and audio alerts relative to signal strength
- Handheld and portable with adjustable RF sensitivity gain knob
- Three kinds of detecting methods for selection: sound, acoustic, and vibration
- Quick pull-out built-in telescopic antenna with a volume control knob for audible alerts
- Rechargeable with a low battery warning and earphone for covert sweeping verification
- No interference from radio stations with a unique acoustic display to help find transmitting audio bugs
- The large frequency range of 50 MHz-6.0 GHz helps detect 2G GPS tracking devices, wireless hidden spy cameras, and illegal wireless bugging and tapping devices
SIGNAL TYPES DETECTED
- GPS, GSM 2G
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- GPS, 2G Signals: 35 feet
- 5.8GHz Cameras: 4 feet
- 2.4GHz Cameras: 8 feet
- 1.2GHz Cameras: 12 feet
- Beep Mode, Bugging Devices: 20 feet
- Acoustic Mode, Bugging Devices: 10 feet
- User Manual, 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- CounterTeK Ultra Pro Bug Detector
- Ear Phones, Power Supply
- Weight: 7.5oz
- Battery Life: 24 hours
- Sensitivity Adjustment
- Audio Verification Mode
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Acoustic Sound Verification
- Vibration Verification Mode
- Frequency Range: 50 MHz-6.0 GHz
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.0 x 1.0 inches
Q: What is the battery life?
A: 24 hours when fully charged.
Q: What exactly can I pick up on the RF detector?
A: The RF detection allows you to pick up on signals from a wireless device transmitting within the 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz frequency range.
Q: Can I find any recorder with this?
A: No, this detector is used to find radio frequency transmissions. If the recorder does not send out a signal, this device will not detect it.
Q: Can I find hidden cameras with this detector?
A: If the hidden camera is wireless and transmits a radio frequency, then it can be detected by this unit, but if the camera does not transmit, then it will not be able to find the camera.
Q: I am detecting signals everywhere in my house. Does this mean my whole house is bugged?
A: You will want to make sure everything that might send a signal is turned off if possible. Modems, smartphones, tablets, smart TV, etc., can all produce a signal that this unit can detect. If you cannot turn off these devices, I would suggest one of our higher-end models to distinguish between the types of signals you are detecting. This will help eliminate some of the signals you might find. This detector has a sensitivity control, and you will want to lower this until you do not detect a signal, then start to sweep the area.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. For a list of non-refundable items, view below
- Items must be unused, in resellable condition, and in their original packaging
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Instructions easily understood and all hardware was neatly included and ready to go.
Works wonderfully! Well worth the money! The overnight shipping was great as well.
Unfortunately I did find a recorder in my home, fortunately I was able to find it and give it over to the police department thanks to this detector!
This device works well enough for the type of work I do.
I was suspicious that my room ate had a been watching me...well he was, total creeper. I kicked him out after I got my proof.