FORENSIC EXAMINATION DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARE MADE EASY FOR WINDOWS
The program loaded onto this USB flash drive is the easiest way for anyone to recover deleted and lost data files. There’s no software to download and install. Plug this USB into your Windows computer, open the software, and start your information retrieval. Even if files have been deleted from the recycle bin, you can still recover them as long as they haven’t been overwritten by new information. Recovering deleted files doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Best of all, you can rest easy knowing Paraben’s years of digital forensic expertise will recover your files. Home users or computer forensic experts can use this tool.
BOOT INTO FORENSIC MODE TO LEAVE NO TRACE
This program can be booted in forensic mode. When a USB drive is plugged into an active Windows system, it creates a registry entry. This registry entry won't be created by booting the USB's forensic mode program, which will not leave a trace on the target hard drive.
RECOVER DIFFERENT TYPES OF MEDIA FROM YOUR COMPUTER
This forensic examiner allows you to recover all types of different media files. You can recover picture files including .JPG, .BMP, .PNG, .TIFF, and .EMF. Have you been spending hours on that thesis paper only to have your computer crash and not save your document? Not to worry! This program can recover .DOC and .DOCX document files, .XLS and .XLSX spreadsheets, .PPT and .PUB files, and even .VSD (Visio) and .MDB (Access databases). This forensic tool isn’t just useful for Microsoft Office files; it will also work to recover open-source Open Office Documents, including spreadsheets, text documents, presentations, graphics, and even databases. Your Adobe Acrobat .PDF documents can be recovered, as can those AutoCad drawings that you’ve spent weeks perfecting. Those HTML and MP3 files are also accessible with this program!
BUILT TO BE USED WITH YOUR WINDOWS COMPUTER
The forensic examiner works on any storage media formatted in FAT32 or NTFS format. It is compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10. The device enables you to recover invaluable data from hard drives, USB drives, digital cameras, Secure Digital cards, Memory Sticks, MultiMedia Cards, and even Compact Flashcards.
WHAT FILES CAN BE RECOVERED USING THIS FORENSIC SOFTWARE?
You can recover the following deleted data when using the Windows Recovery Stick like JPG (JPEG), BMP (BITMAP) PNG, TIFF, EMF, MP3 (MPEG), PDF (Adobe), RTF (Rich Text Format), AutoCAD, Mindmanager, Brainstorm, Process Control, CHM (help file) and HTML (Web Page Recovery).
You can even recover deleted data from Microsoft office like DOC (Word), DOCX (Word 2007), XLS (Excel), XLS (Excel 2007), PPT (PowerPoint), PUB (Publisher), VSD (Vision), MDB (Access Data Recovery). This handy forensic tool even recovers data from Open Office like Open Office Spreadsheet, Open Office Text, Open Office Presentation, Open Office Graphics, and Open Office Database.
DELETED DATA RECOVERY FROM FAT OR NTFS FORMATTED STORAGE
Windows computers use NTFS and FAT, as do most cameras and other storage devices allowing you to recover data from the following devices.
- Hard Drives - Internal, External USB, Partitioned, USB Drives - Thumb Drives, Flash Drives, SD Cards - MiniSD, Micro SD, Memory Stick (MS), MultiMediaCard (MMC) - MMCmobile, MMCplus, MMCmicro, RS-MMC, CompactFlash - Type I and Type II, Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) - miniSDHC, microSDHC, Memory Stick - Pro, Duo, Pro Duo, Micro (M2), MagicGate Memory Stick - Standard and Duo, xD-Picture Card, and, MicroDrive.
- Quick Start Guide, 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- Windows Recovery Stick
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. For a list of non-refundable items, view below
- Items must be unused, in resellable condition, and in their original packaging
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compatible media reader
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Works on any storage media formatted as FAT or NTFS
- 1.33 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 200 MB hard drive space
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why can't I recover images from my cellphone that is on my computer?
A: The storage device you are recovering files from must be a physical drive. Some cameras, such as iPhone cameras, only give logical drive access, and images cannot be recovered from such devices. You must also have the proper media reader for some types of storage.
- Quick start guide: Click Here
Was able to get about 50% of the information I needed off my computer with this product. I am assuming the other half is nonrecoverable which is unfortunate, but at least I got half of it which is definitely better then nothing!
The amount you'll recover really depends most on how much data is on the device already, how much has been deleted, and how quickly the deleted information is overwritten by new data. As well, not every single program/application is supported by the recovery software, so some things may be missed but were not recoverable to begin with. Luckily, this is software, which is updated for new versions of computers/phones a week or so after they come out, so more capabilities are added in as they are made available.
I have an old laptop that had gotten some sort of virus which caused me to have to do a factory reset on the computer and unfortunately I did lose everything I had saved on the laptop during that process. This software helped me to recover at least some of that lost information, some of them being pictures I thought I'd never see again.
If you do any sort of video editing this is a wonderful tool to have. I know at least in my case I have accidentally deleted video clips that I really needed. As long as you have this and use it ASAP I can almost guarantee you will be able to get back whatever it was you lost.
was able to get everything downloaded and start my first pull within 20 minutes of me playing around with it. I ended up getting lots of great information, although my teenager might not agree so much!
Absolutely love it! I do wish they offered a MAC version though!