Introducing the Next Generation of 8 Channel 1080P Security DVRS
Our next generation of 1080P digital video recorders are capable of not only recording in full 1080P (1920x1080) but they are also backwards compatible meaning the will work with 720P cameras and older analog cameras, so if your in the market to replace your older analog DVR then this is the future proof DVR you have been looking for.
One of the most impressive features of this 8 channel 1080P DVR is that you can pair up to 4 5MP IP cameras (2560x1960) with your system allowing you cover places of interest on your property or at your business that requires something better than just 1080P resolution. This is a huge advancement for stand alone DVRs, no longer are you bound to purchasing a special server to incorporate some hi-resolution megapixel cameras to your business or home saving you time and money.
This DVR has a simple interface that can be controlled by mouse or remote, motion detection recording, motion masking for those pesky areas with a lot of dense tree coverage. This Digital video recorder even supports up to 128 users allowing for you to customize each and every persons permissions within your DVR.
8 Channels of Limitless 1080P Quality and Unparalleled Storage
When purchasing a DVR you are not only looking for something simple and easy to use but something that can support the desired amount of storage days required. The Tribrid HD-CVI DVRs can support up to 6TBs effectively allowing for your to record well over 30 days of hi-definition recordings. Set up pre and post recorded intervals varying from 1-300 seconds allowing for you to capture what really matters. Need to review your recorded footage? Multiple quick search options like time & date, motion detection and exact searche allow for you to pinpoint issues quickly all through an easy to navigate menu.
Equipped with 8 BNC connection terminals on the back of the DVR, a video out for a VGA monitor or HDMI for a TV. Its linux based processor ensures this DVR is not only capable but stable and able to operate for long periods of time unsupervised. Equipped with a 2 year warranty, remote, mouse and 12 volt power adapter you will be able to get your security system up and running in a matters of minutes.
Record on a Schedule with your 8 CHANNEL DVR
Customize how you record footage at your home or business with our 8 channel 1080P DVR. Define motion detection with up to 4 unique zones. This ensures you only record what you want and need.
Need something a bit simpler for recording? No problem, this DVR has all the traditional options you love. Motion recording, continuous recording and scheduled recording.
View from you Phone, Tablet or Desktop Computer
Our 8 channel 1080P DVR is effortless to view live while you are on vacation, at work or traveling. You can even review video footage that has been recorded through your smartphone, tablet or computer by just logging into your free app or IP address.
- Support 8 HDCVI/Analog - Add additional 4 IP + convert all BNC to IP
- H.264 Dual-stream video compression
- CVR108H-S3: All channel 720P realtime or 1080P non-realtime recording (15FPS)
- 8 channel recorders channel 1 can do 1080p at 30FPS
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- 8 Channel synchronous real time playback, GRID interface & smart search
- ONVIF Version 2.4 conformance
- 3D intelligent positioning with Dahua PTZ dome camera
- Support 1TB SATA HDD up to 6TB HDD, 2 USB2.0
- View online: Computer web viewer, central management software & smart phone
- Date & time stamped video
- Records video in 1080P video
- Continuous or motion recording
Whats Included with the 8 Channel 1080P DVR?
- 8 Channel HD 1080P DVR
- 12 Volt Power Supply
- User Manual
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty
HOW TO USE THE PSS SOFTWARE
- Main Processor: Embedded processor
- Operating System: Embedded LINUX
- Input: 8 channel, BNC
- HDCVI: 1080P/720P HDCVI Camer,
- IP: 5MP/4MP/3MP/1080P/720P/D1/CIF IP Camera
- Input: 1 channel, RCA
- Output: 1 channel, RCA
- Two-way Talk: Reuse audio input/output channel 1
- Interface: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA
- Resolution: 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768, 800×600
- Display Split: 1/4/6/8/9
- Privacy Masking: 4 rectangular zones (each camera)
- OSD: Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
- Video/Audio Compression: H.264/G.711
- Record Rate: Main Stream-1080P(1~12/15fps)/ 720P/960H/D1 (1~25/30fps)
- Record Rate: Sub Stream-CIF(1~15), D1(15fps)
- Bit Rate: 96~6144Kb/s
- Record Mode: Manual, Schedule(Regular(Continuous), MD), Stop
- Record Interval: 1~60 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1~30 sec, Post-record: 10~300 sec
Video Detection & Alarm
- Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer & Screen tips
- Video Detection: Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396(22×18), Video Loss & Camera Blank
Playback & Backup
- Sync Playback: 1/4
- Search Mode: Time/Date, MD & Exact search (accurate to second)
- Playback Functions: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next file, Previous file, Next camera, Previous camera, Full screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup selection, Digital zoom
- Backup Mode: USB Device/Internal SATA burner/Network
- Ethernet: RJ-45 Port
- Network Functions: HTTP, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, SNMP, P2P
- Max. User Access: 128 Users
- Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
- Internal HDD: 1 SATA port, up to 6TB
- USB Interface: 2 Ports (1 Rear), USB2.0
- RS485: 1 Port, For PTZ Control
- Power Supply: DC12V/2A
- Power Consumption: 10W (without HDD)
- Working Environment: -1°0C ~+5°5C / 10%~90%RH / 86~106kpa
- Dimension (WxDxH): Mini 1U, 325mm× 255mm×55mm
- Weight: 1.5KG(without HDD)