8 Channel 1080P DVR
Introducing the Next Generation of 8 Channel 1080P Security DVRS
Our next generation of 1080P digital video recorders are capable of not only recording in full 1080P (1920x1080) but they are also backwards compatible meaning the will work with 720P cameras and older analog cameras, so if you're in the market to replace your older analog DVR then this is the future proof DVR you have been looking for.
One of the most impressive features of this 8 channel 1080P DVR is that you can pair up to four 5MP IP cameras (2560x1960) with your system allowing you to cover places of interest on your property or at your business that require something better than just 1080P resolution. This is a huge advancement for stand alone DVRs; no longer are you bound to purchasing a special server to incorporate some hi-resolution megapixel cameras with your business or home security system, saving you time and money.
This DVR has a simple interface that can be controlled by mouse or remote, has motion detection recording and even motion masking for those pesky areas with a lot of dense tree coverage. This Digital video recorder even supports up to 128 users allowing for you to customize each and every persons permissions within your DVR.
8 Channels of Limitless 1080P Quality and Unparalleled Storage
When purchasing a DVR you are not only looking for something simple and easy to use but also something that can support the desired amount of storage days required. The Tribrid HD-CVI DVRs can support up to 6TBs, effectively allowing for you to record well over 30 days of hi-definition recordings. Set up pre- and post-recorded intervals varying from 1-300 seconds allowing for you to capture what really matters. Need to review your recorded footage? Multiple quick search options like time & date, motion detection and exact search allow for you to pinpoint issues quickly all through an easy to navigate menu.
This security DVR is equipped with 8 BNC connection terminals on the back of the DVR and a video out for a VGA monitor or HDMI for a TV. Its linux based processor ensures this DVR is not only capable but stable and able to operate for long periods of time unsupervised. Equipped with a 2 year warranty, remote, mouse and 12 volt power adapter you will be able to get your security system up and running in a matter of minutes.
Record on a Schedule with your 8 CHANNEL DVR
Customize how you record footage at your home or business with our 8 channel 1080P DVR. Define motion detection with up to 4 unique zones. This ensures you only record what you want and need.
Need something a bit simpler for recording? No problem, this DVR has all the traditional options you love, such as motion recording, continuous recording and scheduled recording.
View from you Phone, Tablet or Desktop Computer
Our 8 channel 1080P DVR is effortless to view live while you are on vacation, at work or traveling. You can even review video footage that has been recorded through your smartphone, tablet or computer by just logging into your free app or IP address.
- Support 8 HDCVI/Analog - Add additional 4 IP + convert all BNC to IP
- H.264 Dual-stream video compression
- CVR108H-S3: All channel 720P realtime or 1080P non-realtime recording (15FPS)
- 8 channel recorders channel 1 can do 1080p at 30FPS
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- 8 Channel synchronous real time playback, GRID interface & smart search
- ONVIF Version 2.4 conformance
- 3D intelligent positioning with Dahua PTZ dome camera
- Support 1TB SATA HDD up to 6TB HDD, 2 USB2.0
- View online: Computer web viewer, central management software & smart phone
- Date & time stamped video
- Records video in 1080P video
- Continuous or motion recording
Whats Included with the 8 Channel 1080P DVR?
- 8 Channel HD 1080P DVR
- 12 Volt Power Supply
- User Manual
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty
HOW TO USE THE PSS SOFTWARE
- Mainframe: Ingrained processor
- Performing System: Ingrained LINUX
- Supports 8 video channels, BNC based
- Analog: NTSC(525Lines,60fps),PAL(625Lines,50fps)
- Supported HDCVI cameras: 1080P HD / 720P HD or Analog
- Supported IP cameras: 5MP / 4MP/ 3MP/ 1080P HD / 720P HD / D1 / CIF IP Camera
- Supports 1 audio channel, RCA Based
- Supports 1 audio output, RCA Based
- Two-way Conversations: Reuse audio input/output channel 1
- Video Outputs: One HDMI and One VGA
- Resolution: 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720, 1024 × 768, 800 × 600
- Split View: 1 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 9
- Confidentiality Masking: 4 square zones (each camera)
- OSD: Camera name, Time & date, Video loss, Camera locking, Motion detection, Recording
- Video/Audio Compression: H.264/G.711
- Record Pace: Direct from DVR - 1080P HD (1 to 12/15fps) / 720P HD / 960H / D1 (1 to 25/30fps)
- Record Pace: Live View - CIF (1 to 15), D1 (15fps)
- Bit Rate: 96 to 6144Kb/s
- Recording Mode: Manual, Scheduled (Regular(Continuous), Motion Detection), Stop
- Record Interval: 1 to 60 minute (default: 60 minutes), Pre-record: 1 to 30 seconds, Post-record: 10 to 300 seconds
Video Detection & Alarm
- Usable Events: Recording's, Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ), Tour's, Alarm output, Video Push, Email notifications, FTP, Snapshot's, Buzzer & Screen tip alerts
- Detection Modes: Movement Detection, Motion Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss & no camera picture
Playback & Backup
- Sync Playback: 1/4
- Search Modes: Time and Date, Motion detection & Exact search (Precise to seconds)
- Video Review Functions: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next file, Previous file, Next camera, Previous camera, Full screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup selection and Digital zoom
- Pulling Information: USB Device/Internal SATA HDD and burner/Network
- Internet: RJ-45 ethernet Port
- Network Functions: HTTP, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, SNMP, P2P
- Maximum User Access: 128 Users
- Cell Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
- Internal Hardrive: 1 SATA port, Capable of using up to a 6TB
- USB Compatible: 2 Ports (1 Rear), USB2.0
- RS485: 1 Port, For PTZ Control
- Power Plug in: DC12Volt/2Amp
- Power Usage: 10W (with no Hard drive)
- Recommended Working Climate: -1°0C ~+5°5C / 10%~90%RH / 86~106kpa
- Dimension (WxDxH): Mini 1U, 325mm × 255mm × 55mm
- Weight: 1.5KG (with no Hard Drive)