A POWERFUL SECURITY CAMERA DISGUISED AS A FUNCTIONAL POWER BANK
This WIFI security camera, disguised in a functional portable charge bank with 2 operational USB ports, will allow you to charge your smart devices when not used as a camera and recorder. With the built-in high-definition camera that has a 120° field of view, you will be sure you can capture what you need, no matter the size of the room at your home or business.
Right next to the battery charge indicator lights sits the small pinhole embedded camera, which can stream 1080P footage to your smartphone for extra clarity while storing all video captured in 720P high-resolution onto a micro SD card mounted inside. A 256GB SD card will allow for this device to store up to 200 hours of video. This unit can see in complete darkness up to 18 feet!
This portable camera can be left plugged in for 24-7 video surveillance, or it can run on the rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours with the infrared turned off and 3 hours with it enabled. Videos recordings can be downloaded directly to your Windows or Mac computer, or you can download the videos directly to your Apple or Android smart devices with the free TinyCam Pro application giving you the flexibility to save and review those files when not home or at the office.
The free app also allows for you to set up the device's record futures, like motion and continuous recording, time and date stamp, and the ability to set up motion trigger alerts for your phones or tablet.
HOW DOES THE 1080P POWER BANK WIFI SECURITY CAMERA WORK?
This small, portable charger has a tiny camera concealed next to the charging indicator lights. On the side are two USB ports, the on/off button, a reset button, and a memory card slot. Two side panels come in the package; one to conceal the ports on the side and allow the cables to pass through while still covering the power button and card slot.
Enter your smartphone's WIFI settings and sync with the recorder's WIFI signal, enabling a direct connection, and you'll then be able to watch the live stream. Once the setup process for WIFI connectivity has been completed, captured video can be downloaded directly to a smartphone or tablet.
The TinyCam Pro application is available for download through the Apple or the Google Play store. It is where all set up for the device occurs, like setting the date and time, adjusting the record mode from continuous or motion activation, and connecting the unit with the WIFI to enable the live-stream to your smart devices.
You can download your stored files directly to the free TinyCam Pro application for review right then or later. You can also download your videos to a Mac or Windows computer allowing you to watch the videos with your computer's included media player and not having to worry about using third-party software.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROFESSIONAL SURVEILLANCE CAMERA?
This 1080P power bank security camera is a perfect fit for any situation you could think of for your home or office. Disguised as a functional portable power bank that can charge up to 2 devices simultaneously, helping it blend into its environment more naturally.
This camera and recorder can be used in many different ways, leave it on a counter or bookshelf by itself, or place it in with the electronics on the TV stand or plug other devices into the 2 USB ports for charging; you can even leave it plugged into the wall for continuous 24-7 surveillance of your property and should the power go out it can run for up to 3 hours with the infrared turned on or 8 hours when it's not. All while recording high-definition 720P video at 30 frames per second!
This device can support up to 256GB SD card, which will store 200 hours of high-definition video footage. The 120° field of view of this camera makes it great to use in smaller spaces and large spaces. The embedded infrared allows for this device to see up to 18 feet at night.
The free TinyCam Pro application allows you to live stream video feed at 1080P to your Apple or Android smart devices. This application even allows you to make changes to the features on the recorder while away, like setting it up to record upon motion or continuously.
You can even set up mobile alerts for your smart devices and change the time and date. But the best part is you can download the recorded video directly to the application on your smartphone or tablet from anywhere once set up on your WIFI network, letting you save important moments and review them right then and there or down the road if needed.
You can also download the video directly to your Windows or Mac computer, allowing you to watch the videos and store them on your computer. You can watch the recorded files back with your computer's included media player.
This power bank security camera is the perfect solution when ensuring the nanny or maid service is doing their jobs. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure everyone is okay when away. It's even perfect for monitoring your valuables in your room or at the office. You can even keep an eye on the caregiver to make sure your loved ones receive the best possible care or keep an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by to fix something.
- Live streams video at 1080P high-definition and saves video onto the SD card at 720P
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 256GB Micro SD card stores up to 200 hours of 720P high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- A functional portable charger that can blend in anywhere, making it the perfect surveillance camera for your home or office
- WIFI hassle-free setup using peer-to-peer technology. Watch video remotely on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablets
- Built-in infrared allows you to see up to 18 feet at night and a wide 120° field of view allows for you to cover areas conveniently
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- No indicator lights are present while recording, allowing this device to blend in naturally and can be left plugged into power for 24/7 surveillance
- Free Android and iPhone applications allow you to remotely set up features like time and date stamps, motion-activated recording, or motion trigger for mobile alerts. You can even download recorded footage directly to your smart devices with this easy-to-use application
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- HD 1080P Power Bank WIFI Security Camera
- USB Cable, Flat Side Panel, Side Panel with USB portholes, Wall Charger, SD Reader
- Weight: 5.3oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 3-4 hours
- Stream Quality: 1080P
- Video Resolution: 720P
- Frame Rate: 30fps~720P
- Lens: 120° FOV, Audio: No
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Night Vision Distance: 18 feet
- Video Storage 256GB: 200 hours
- Motion Detection Distance: 20 feet
- Continuous Battery Life no IR: 8 hours
- Continuous Battery Life with IR: 3 hours
- Application Name: TinyCam Pro
- Phone App Support: Android or iPhone
- Product Dimensions: 4.0 x 2 3/8 x 1.0 inches
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .MP4, Memory: Up to 256GB Micro SD Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I get the same battery life while using the IR sensor?
A: No, 8 hours is the maximum it'll record without the IR sensor. With the IR sensor, it will get about 3 hours of battery life.
Q: What is the best way to watch my videos?
A: You can download videos from the SD card to your smartphone or tablet if they've been connected with the application, but for Mac and PCs, the best free-to-download software is VLC Media Player.
Q: How do I set the time and date stamp?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: What is the max size SD card that can be used?
Q: What batteries does it take?
A: This device has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, so you won't need to swap them out. Recharge it with the provided USB cable.
Q: Can it record audio?
Q: Does this product work with 5Ghz Signals?
A: No. Only 2.4Ghz.
Q: What is the default password?
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- How to format device memory: Click Here