THE BEST HARD WIRED TRACKING DEVICE ON THE MARKET
This live GPS tracking device was designed to be both rugged and compact. It is water, weather, and shock-resistant, as well as dustproof (IP66 rating). Mother nature can try as she might; this product will keep working for you. This unit allows for live monitoring of the location and movement of an entire fleet at one glance or zooms in to track a single vehicle as needed, all from the convenience of your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Not only is this device elementary to install and use, but it’s also extremely reliable too!
EASY MANAGEMENT AND OBSERVATION FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE OR COMPUTER
Access the simple web interface using an internet-connected smartphone or computer. The computer online portal includes setting notifications for each unit for speed thresholds, start/stop times and locations, geo-fence alerts, and many other items that might come in handy. The geo-fencing feature not only alerts you when a vehicle enters and exits a given ‘geofenced area, but it will also automatically record and report arrival and departure times from those areas that you have set up via the web interface.
Print readouts of all these reports for easy record keeping. Trying to keep an eye on after-hours use of your fleet vehicles or children sneaking around after curfew? This feature has you covered. Alerts can be sent 24/7 via SMS, text, or email. This unit includes an internal GPS/cellular antenna, making the item self-contained without the need to mount any external antennae.
All of this is contained inside a water-resistant enclosure of 4.3″ x 3.2″ x 1.6″. This device can operate reliably from -30 degrees C all the way up to 70 degrees C (-22 to 158 degrees F). With a current draw of only 75mA at 12VDC, there’s virtually no load on the vehicle's electrical system. The simple 3 wire installation is a breeze as well. Additionally, all of your needs should be covered with 1 ignition input or 2 additional inputs and 3 outputs.
WHY CHOOSE THE UFH HARD-WIRED ACTIVE GPS TRACKER?
This live tracking unit is accurate within 3 feet because it activates every 10 seconds while in motion! Several built-in reporting features are at your fingertips. 90 days of stored history for each vehicle can provide fleet management reports such as vehicle start/stop locations and time spent there, speed violations, alert history, and many other beneficial reports.
These features are fantastic tools for bookkeeping and keeping track of maintenance schedules or even investigating employees who take too long to complete their routes. Thanks to the built-in li-ion battery, even if the power to the unit is lost, the device will still be able to update the location of the vehicle once every 30 minutes for the next 5-7 days, which means you'll be able to find your vehicle even if it's stolen!
Looking for a portable battery-operated option? Check out our Portable Tracking Unit.
- If the power connection to the vehicle is lost, the unit will still show its current whereabouts once every 30 minutes for the next 10 days.
- Use speed or Geo-fence alerts to immediately advise dispatch of policy violations (after-hour use, speeding, driving outside operational areas, etc.) Alerts can be received 24/7 via SMS, Text, or email.
- Use Geo-fencing to mark specific locations (your company, customer docks, after-duty parking locations, operational areas, geographic limits). The system automatically records and reports arrival or departure from these locations.
- Review or download various management reports that are automatically created from the 90-day stored history for each vehicle. Fleet management reports, vehicle start/stop reports, speed violations, maintenance, alert history, and many more.
- Help locate stolen vehicles, watch where your spouse goes, keep track of your classic car or sports car, find your elderly parents when they get lost, make sure fleet vehicles stick to their routes, monitor your children's comings and goings, or watch for service vehicles being used for personal matters.
- The web interface offers live monitoring of an entire fleet's location and movement, or you can zoom in to track one vehicle in particular. All vehicle locations are automatically reported and displayed on your computer every 10 seconds, so there's no need to “ping” any unit to determine its current location.
GPS ACTIVATION AND DATA PLAN
- GPS activation: Built into the total price
- Data plan: $39.99 **No contracts pay month to month**
- Activate same day if GPS forms are received before 4 pm CST
- Daily Pro-rated amount $1.33
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resellable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues with it.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
GPS Data Plan and Activation Form
- Wiring Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- UFH Hard-Wired Active GPS Tracking Unit
- Activation Included
- Weight: 12.5oz
- Alerts: Text or email
- Temperature: -30 C to 75 C
- Web-Based Mapping System
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.0 x 1.5 inches
- Signal Type: LTE/4G network, quad-band GSM/GPRS cellular
- View or Download Reports: Speeding, start/stop, geo-fence, etc