WiFi 1080P Mini Clock Hidden Camera with IR
Hidden Nanny Cameras Just Got Better with our Mini Clock Camera with IR
The WiFi 1080p miniature clock spy cam with IR (infrared) is a discreet, small desk clock with the ability to view live stream footage from anywhere in the world. Simply set it up over the WiFi connection and view it from any internet connected device. Easily operated through a iPhone, Android, tablet or web browser
This stealthy video recorder is an uncomplicated solution for any situation where needing to know right then is required. Checking in on a nanny, making sure the repairman is working, or just needing to know who's coming and going from your home or business are just some of the possible uses for this covert recorder. Designed to blend in with the majority of environments, this small non-intrusive device tells time like a regular clock. The device also has the ability to store internally onto a 64GB micro SD card.
How Does The WiFi Hidden Camera With IR Work?
Setting up this device is simple, using P2P (peer to peer) technology. Download an app called Pro iCam via the Google play store or Apple App store, connect with the unit's WiFi signal through your WiFi settings, point your phone or tablet's camera at the QR code located on the back of the of the spy cam and scan the code, choose your home or office WiFi and enter the password to get onto your network.
The WiFi mini nanny cam records to a SD card. Using a 64GB Micro SD Card will allow for a total of 60 hours of 1080p video to be recorded.
Add as many same-brand devices as you need in an area and they'll be view-able with the same Pro iCam App. This nanny cam functions as a real digital clock, enabling it to seamlessly blend into almost any environment, and it works with both Android and iOS smart-devices.
Downloading your files is painless. You can dismount the SD memory card from the spy cam or use a USB port on your Windows or Mac PC to view the files. Don't worry about using some old clunky software to view your videos, that won't be necessary since this device records in .AVI format; simply copy your video files onto your computer and watch them through QuickTime, Windows media player or VLC media player.
Another excellent and easy to use feature is the snapshot button. This is built into the Pro iCam software app and allows for you to take snap shots while viewing your live video and it saves the images to the device that you are currently viewing on. Each snap shot is saved at 4032x3024 resolution.
Why Choose this Nanny Cam?
This item looks and functions like a real clock but it has a built in nanny cam and digital video recorder. The unit even allows for remote storage of footage by simply pressing a button on your smart phone or internet capable device. This is perfect for situations where having a hard copy doesn't interfere with exposing the device.
The 1080P clock cam can record on motion activation, custom set between 10 different sensitivity levels and can store up to 60 hours worth of video footage on a 64GB card. The recorder will do a time and date stamp on every recorded file. Even with no light at all the invisible IR's can see up to 10FT, making this a great option for low light video recordings. The videos can be reviewed on a Windows and Mac computer and does not require any fancy software; use Windows media player or VLC media player to easily view all of your recordings. This spy cam can be battery operated for 5-6 hours so you can move it almost anywhere without needing an electrical outlet or leave it plugged into a powered outlet for continuous 24 hour battery life and recording.
That's not all though, you can also take high res snap shots (4032x3024) through the Pro iCam App and save those images directly to the device you took the images on.
- Record how the Nanny treats your Children
- Make sure Housekeepers are actually working
- Watch over suspicious House Guests
- Make sure Care Givers give the best care
- See if Maintenance Workers are coming in unannounced
- Log your Children's behavior for later disciplinary action
- Catch your Spouse's infidelities
- Monitor for Child Abuse
- Be on alert for Care Giver Abuse
- Be on the lookout for Drug Abuse
- Night vision with invisible IR LED lights
- Video resolution: 1920x1080 at 30FPS
- Record 1080P video or Hi-definition photos @ 4032x3024
- Supports a 64GB SD Card that can store 60 hours of hi-definition video
- Recordings triggered by Motion Detection or Continuous recording
- Can record while being charged for continuous 24 hour recording
- 90 degree video angle to maximize coverage
- Fast and simple download to a Mac OS or Windows computer
- Quick WiFi set up using peer 2 peer technology
- Runs for 5-6 hours on the built in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- All videos are date & time stamped
- WiFi 1080P Mini Clock Cam with IR
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Step by Step Guide for Setup
- Time and date stamped 1080P video
- Pixel Count - 5 million CMOS Picture Sensor
- Video Quality - 1920x1080
- Snapshot Quality - 4032x3024
- Recorded File Format - .AVI
- Frames Per Second - 30FPS
- Visual Field of View - 90°
- Infrared LEDs - 10 Pieces
- Motion Detection Recording
- Minimal illumination - 1LUX
- Battery capability - 2400MA
- Non-stop recording time 24 hours
- Memory card type - Micro SD Card
- Memory card limitation - 64GB or below
- Recording consumption - 1min/ around 153MB
- Recharge time roughly 4-5 hours
- Battery life - 5-6 hours
Q: I'm trying to set up the camera, and I've waited 4 minutes but nothing is showing up on my phones WiFi. What's going on?
A: There could be a few reasons for this, but there are some basic things to check, first. Make sure the camera is plugged in for power and that a formatted SD Card (containing no files) has been inserted for memory storage. Beyond that, there is also a reset button which would take care of most issues.
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: I can't see the camera over the internet what's going on?
A: A few reasons could be that your internet is down, your phone is not really connected to the WiFi of the camera, or a password was input incorrectly.
Q: I can see the camera remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth what's going on?
A: This could be due to peak hours of internet use in your area, or just poor reception. Lower the stream quality of the video and this should make live streaming less choppy while not affecting the recording quality.
Q: I'm trying to set up this camera at a hotel, and there is WiFi but I can't see the camera on my phone, what can I do?
A: The most common reason would be the way WiFi access is available. Most hotels set up guest WIFI accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the camera won't work, but in most cases if Admin access is not available this is likely the reason that you can not access your camera on your cell phone.
Q: I set up the camera, but I don't want to use WiFi, will it still work as a motion activated camera?
Q: How well does the night vision work?
A: This unit can see roughly 10FT at night.
Q: How do I enable night vision on this device?
A: You will need to connect to the app and start to view the camera. Then in the top left corner you will see a a light bulb icon. If you press this icon the picture will turn black and white and the IR night vision will be enabled.
Q: Will this work with my Mac?
A: Absolutely, this model is Mac and Windows friendly.