1080P WiFi Digital Clock Hidden Spy Camera With IR
The All New 1080P WiFi Digital Clock Hidden Camera
The new clock spy cam has a mirrored front that hides the lens better then ever before. This device can be battery operated for 3-4 hours or you can plug it in for continuous use, has a great 1080P recording resolution, and it is WiFi capable so you can remotely view this from your smartphone. This model also has IR so it can be used even in complete darkness.
How Does The Hi-Def Digital Clock Spy Camera Work?
It's really no sweat to set up the device using your smartphone. You'll need to get the Pro iCam app on your iPhone or Android, attach the phone to the WiFi signal of the devie, find the QR Code and scan with the app, pick your home or office WiFi network, enter the WiFi password and you are now up and running.
Internally hides a Micro SD card where all the footage is stored, so even if the internet shuts down or you're not able to pull up the live feed you'll still have this added back-up protection. Up to 60 hours of Hi-Def 1080p video footage can be stored onto a 64GB and easily reviewed and downloaded onto your Mac or PC.
To turn on the night vision for this hidden nanny cam, log into your camera using your Pro iCam App, in the top left corner of the software you will see a light bulb icon, press the light bulb icon to turn on the infrared or turn it off. The video will change from color to black and white showing you that it has made the transition to night time recording with IR.
If you have multiple of these cameras set up at your business or home you can view all of the cameras through the Pro iCam App, which is available at both the Android and iPhone app stores.
Why Choose This WiFi Spy Camera?
Looking for a clock nanny cam to use at home or work? This device is designed to operate in any environment, it can be continuously powered from a wall socket, or it can run for 3-4 hours on the built in rechargeable battery, giving you the flexibility to move the unit to areas where you do not have power. Power outages can be very common in some cities but most are short lived, you don't have to worry about rolling brown outs with the built in rechargeable battery backing up your hidden spy cam. It takes 5-6 hours to fully recharge the battery on this device. You even have the ability to take hi-quality images (4032x3024) through the software App while live viewing on your cellphone or tablet and saving those images to those devices memory.
All the video files are date and time stamped and record in an .AVI format so you can playback on a Windows or Mac computer without having to download any player software. The built in video recorder is capable of recording incidents in full 1080P (1920x1080) and you can watch the footage on Windows media player, VLC media player or QuickTime. Recording at 1080p on a 64GB SD Card will net you at most 60 hours of video storage.
Connect the Nanny Cam to the office or home WiFi and view a live feed from your camera on your smartphone at anytime from anywhere in the world. Lastly and most importantly is that this hidden camera has infrared technology giving it the ability to be able to see at night in rooms with poor lighting capabilities.
- Record the Nanny to see if they're Stealing
- Make sure Housekeepers do not go into areas that are off limits
- See what your House Guests are up to
- Keep your Care Givers honest about the care they provide
- Catch Maintenance Workers taking things
- Keep your Kids honest
- Watch what your Spouse is doing
- Find out if there's any Child Abuse going on
- Monitor for Care Giver Abuse
- Log incidents of Drug Abuse
- Modern Clock Design. Blends in nicely at offices, homes, apartments, garages & more
- Records in full 1080P high definition video
- 140 Degree camera view: Cover more area when recording
- H.264 Video Compression: Compresses recorded video down to allow for more storage on an SD card
- Easy WiFi set up using peer 2 peer (P2P) technology
- WiFi enabled: View & control your device from anywhere in the world with internet
- Motion detection & push alarm messages to your cell phone
- Time & date stamped video
- Supports up to a 64GB SD card that store 60 hours of hi-definition video storage
- Download videos to a MAC or PC
- Leave plugged in for continuous recording or run off the internal battery for 3-4 hours
- 1080P WiFi Digital Clock Hidden Spy Cam with IR
- USB cable
- User manual
- 5V 2A AC Power adapter
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
Support Centre - WiFi Set Up Process
- Video Resolution 1920*1080
- Photo Resolution 4032*3024
- Video format .AVI
- H.264 compressed format
- Frames 25 fps
- Wide Visual angle 140°
- Invisible night vision
- Motion detection record
- Minimum illumination 1LUX
- Battery capacity 2400MA
- Continuous recording time 24 hours above
- Memory card TF card
- Memory card max support 64GB
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20 MB
- Charging time About 5-6hours
- Working time About 3-4 hours
- Plug in for continuous recording
- Play software VLCPlayer or Wndows media player
- Computer operation system: Windows or MAC OS
- Mobile phone operation system Android/iOS
- Web browser IE7 and above, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
Q: How do I enable the night vision?
A: You will need to connect to the app and live view the device's video feed Then in the top left corner of the app you will see a light bulb icon. If you press this icon the picture will turn black and white and the IR night vision will be enabled.
Q: Do I have to put it on my WiFi for it to record?
A: No. But for initial set up you will need to access the cameras settings through your phone app to set up your date and time stamp and continuous or motion recording, after that is completed you can plug in the unit and start using it as a stand alone recorder not being remotely viewed.
Q: How long does the internal battery go for?
A: 4 Hours of continuous recording. But you can plug the unit into the wall with the included power supply for uninterrupted video recording.
Q: Does it work as a clock radio?
A:No, just a clock.
Q: Will I need to purchase a SD card separately?
A: Yes, this unit does not come with a SD card but it supports up to a 64GB SD Card
Q: Does it record audio?
Q: Can I download Videos on my Mac?