WiFi Smoke Detector Hidden Camera - Down View Camera
OVERVIEW A ROOM FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WITH THE WIFI SMOKE DETECTOR HIDDEN CAMERA
Capture footage of what matters most in order to attain the peace of mind you've been looking for with the WiFi enabled smoke alarm nanny cam. Many nanny cams will only record internally, having you pull the SD card in order to review footage, but this unit allows for real time access, remote playback, and even motion notifications right to your smart device! The footage is still stored internally on a micro SD card like any other nanny cam model, and can be set for continuous recording or motion activation. Each file is stamped with the time and date of when the recording was made, allowing you to know exactly when each event occurred. Not only that, but the remote viewing App allows for sharing the device with multiple users by simply scanning a unique QR code.
SETS UP IN MINUTES ON AN iPHONE OR ANDROID
Setting up just one, or fifteen is just as quick. The Wi-Fi enabled smoke alarm hidden video recorder offers a simple and straight forward setup process with three easy steps
First download the free SG HOME App available for both iPhones and Android, then insert the removable micro SD memory card. Second plug the unit in for power, or connect the battery to turn on the internal DVR. Third. open the SG HOME App and tap the + in the bottom right corner to add a new device. Follow the simple in App steps, enter the WiFi password, create a password for the device, and then select it's unique WiFi ID to place it on the network. That's it, it's connected, and is now visible on your phone through the SG HOME app anywhere in the world!
From here you can customize your settings and motion recording options, schedule, playback and even motion notifications that can be sent as a push notification to your phone. Take snap shots in real time, and record straight to your phones memory from live view. You can even check the amount of memory used by the memory card to see how much space is being used.
Internally the device records to a micro SD card, so even if your network goes down the hidden video recorder can work independently. The maximum size memory card is 32GB, and is fully capable of recording close to 32Hrs of High Definition motion activated data.
For reviewing, the files are stored in .AVI format and are time and date stamped. Simply double click the file, and it's playable in Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player, iTunes, or Quicktime from your Mac or Windows computer.
WHY A STEALTH SMOKE DETECTOR WITH NIGHT VISION IS THE RIGHT CHOICE
Would a smoke alarm look strange in a room? How about a hallway? That's exactly the thought process when designing this extremely clever WiFi nanny cam.
It features a motion activated video recorder that date/time stamped and the battery operated model comes equipped with a 10,000mAh battery which will last 16 hours of continuous recording. If no one is near by, it goes to sleep and has an incredible 90 days of stand by time, waiting and watching for any movement. This version of the device has a down view. This means that the lens is mounted on the belly of the smoke alarm giving you a straight down view, which would be ideal directly over a cash register or mounted on the wall instead of the ceiling for a view across a room.
- See if the Nanny brings over any friends
- Catch the Housekeeper lazing about on the job
- Look for suspicious activity from your House Guests
- Document Care Givers' work with your elderly parents
- Watch for Maintenance Men coming in when you haven't requested service
- Make sure Kids aren't having unauthorized parties
- Record your Spouse's activities
- Check for anyone Abusing your Kids
- Monitor for possible Abuse from your parents' Care Givers
- Checking for any evidence of family members Abusing Drugs
- Able to remotely view wherever you have an internet connection
- PC or Mac playback
- Rechargeable Battery
- Up to 16 hours in continuous record mode
- 90 Day battery standby
- Date and Time stamped video files
- Motion detection video recordings
- View wireless video from your smartphone
- Easy to operate
- No monthly fees
- Digital zoom
- Event push notifications to smartphone or tablet
- Use virtually any smart phone or tablet
- Supports 32GB (max) class 10 micro SD card
- SG Home supports multiple video recorders at the same time
- WiFi Smoke Alarm Hidden Camera - Down View Camera
- CD Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- 125° Viewing Angle
- Review Footage on PC or MAC
- NTSC/PAL Compatible Video System
- Operation Temp. 22°F - 158°F
- None Visible 940 nm IR's (Night Vision models only)
- 1280x720 Video Quality
- H.264 Recording Compression
- Time and Date Stamped
- Supports a 32GB SD card (Class 10) - Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
- Versatile Video Quality
- Different Recording Modes
- Adjustable Frame Rate
- .AVI Video Format
- 802.11 b/g/n Standards
- 3 dBi Antenna Gain
- iPhone 3GS or higher
- iPad iOS 8.0 or higher
- Android 4.4 or higher
- 5V 10,000 mAh Lithium-ION Rechargeable
- 90 Day standby in PIR mode
- Re-charge Time: 10 hours
- Battery Operation: Wifi On - 10 Hours of Continuous Recording
- Battery Operation: Wifi Off - 16 Hours of Continuous Recording
HOW LONG CAN YOU RECORD CONTINUOUSLY ON HD?
- 32GB up to 32 hours on 1280x720 resolution
Q: I can't see the unit over the internet whats going on?
A: There could be several reasons for this, not actually connected to the wifi network on your smartphone, internet is out, incorrect wifi password.
Q: I can see the device remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth whats going on?
A: To achieve a less choppy video signal we recommend lowering the stream quality. This won't change the recording quality, but in some cases can be a quick fix if the data transmission is slow, Still having issues contact tech support at 1-800-590-4272.
Q: I'm trying to set up this item at a hotel, and there is WiFi but I can't see it on my phone, what can I do?
A: The most common reason would be the way WiFi access is available. Most hotels set up guest WIFI accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the device won't work, but in most cases if Admin access is not available this is likely the reason that you can not access your device on your cell phone.
Q: Is the video date and time stamped?
Q: Whats the largest SD card I can use?
Q:Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A:We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes. If you own a Mac we recommend downloading VLC media player for macs to view your recorded videos.