A HIDDEN CAMERA PERFECT FOR AROUND THE HOUSE OR AT THE OFFICE
This discreet, WIFI router hidden camera conceals a 120° embedded high-definition camera that records 720P video and streams 1080P video through your smartphone or tablet with the free application for Androids and Apple devices.
The TinyCam Pro app allows the user to quickly set up the features of this device, like motion-activated or continuous recording, motion-triggered alerts, and the ability to download saved video directly to your smart device to playback.
Not only that, but this camera also has the ability to see at night up to 15 feet with the built-in infrared LED's and don't worry about flashing LED's while recording; there is none of that present, keeping the covertness of this device intact, letting it blend into its environment naturally.
This unit has a built-in SD card slot that supports up to a 256GB card that will save up to 200 hours of video. Videos can easily be downloaded to a Windows or Mac computer with the included SD card reader.
HOW DOES THE WIFI ROUTER HIDDEN CAMERA WORK?
This covert camera is operated through the TinyCam Pro application, free to download from the Google or Apple stores. Enter your smartphone's WIFI settings and sync with the dummy router's WIFI signal.
Within the application, point your camera to the QR code located on the bottom of the device to scan the code, which will enable a direct connection, and you'll then be able to watch the live stream. Download your video directly to a Windows or Mac computer with the included SD card reader, USB cable, or download the information directly to your smart device via the software application.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COVERT CAMERA?
This cleverly designed covert camera looks like a WIFI router and comes with an embedded 120° camera in the antenna. Hidden in the front of the device are night vision LEDs, which can see up to 15 feet in complete darkness. A slot for SD card storage is in the back near the reset button, which will accept a 256GB card that will store up to 200 hours of recorded video.
Device setup is performed through the free TinyCam Pro application available to Android and iOS devices, enabling users to interface with the device for live streaming and remote video downloading. You can even set the date and time, the type of recording, motion-activated or continuous, and even set up motion trigger alerts.
This device is quick and easy to set up on your WIFI network, utilizing the latest in peer-to-peer technology that helps set up your camera's WIFI connection in minutes to your local network allowing for the peace of mind that comes with having eyes where you need them 24/7 with this camera.
This WIFI router hidden camera is the perfect solution when ensuring the nanny or maid service is doing their jobs. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure everyone is okay when away. It's even perfect for monitoring your valuables in your room or at the office. You can even keep an eye on the caregiver to make sure your loved ones receive the best possible care or keep an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by to fix something.
- Live streams video at 1080P high-definition and saves video onto the SD card at 720P
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 256GB Micro SD card stores up to 200 hours of 720P high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- WIFI hassle-free setup using peer-to-peer technology. Watch video remotely on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablets
- Built-in infrared allows you to see up to 15 feet at night and a wide 120° field of view allows for you to cover areas conveniently
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- No indicator lights are present while recording, allowing this nanny camera to blend in naturally and leave plugged into power for 24/7 surveillance
- Free Android and iPhone applications allow you to remotely set up features like time and date stamps, motion-activated recording, or motion trigger for mobile alerts. You can even download recorded footage directly to your smart devices with this easy-to-use application
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: email@example.com
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- WIFI Router Hidden Camera
- SD Card Reader, USB Cable, USB Charger
- Weight: 3.7oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 6 hours
- Stream Quality: 1080P
- Video Resolution: 720P
- Frame Rate: 30fps~720P
- Functioning Router: No
- Lens: 120° FOV, Audio: No
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Night Vision Distance: 15 feet
- Video Storage 256GB: 200 hours
- Motion Detection Distance: 20 feet
- Application Name: TinyCam Pro
- Phone App Support: Android or iPhone
- Product Dimensions: 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 x 1.0 inches
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .MP4, Memory: Up to 256GB Micro SD Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I'm trying to set up the device, and I've waited a bit, but it isn't showing up on my WIFI list. What's going on?
A: Check the power connections at both ends and that it has a 256GB or below SD card inside. The reset button near the memory card slot would take care of most issues after holding it down for about ten seconds.
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player. It's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: I can't see the unit over the internet. What's going on?
A: Check your internet connection and the password you used to sync the camera with the WIFI. TinyCam Pro devices cannot operate on WIFI with special characters in the password.
Q: I can see the video remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth; what's going on?
A: Poor reception or trying to connect during peak hours are the most common reasons. Lower the stream quality, and this will help in some cases.
Q: I'm trying to set up this camera at a hotel, but I can't see the video on my phone; what can I do?
A: Most likely, you're connected to the hotel's guest WIFI and do not have admin access to the network, or it could be the fault of the password, and TinyCam Pro devices cannot connect with a WIFI with a password that contains special characters.
Q: I set up the camera, but I don't want to use WIFI. Will it still work?
Q: Can the system capture 1080p video?
A: Files are recorded in 720P, the device streams in 1080P
Q: How do I set the time and date stamp?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: Will recordings play on my Mac?
Q: Does this Item record audio?
Q: Does this record at night?
Q: Is this a functioning Router?
Q: Does this product work with 5Ghz Signals?
A: No. Only 2.4Ghz.
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- How to format device memory: Click Here