Zetta Max Swivel Security Camera Rotatable 180° Lens
VIDEO RECORDING AT ITS' FINEST WITH OUR ZETTA MAX SECURITY CAMERA WITH SWIVEL HEAD
Our Zetta Max Swivel Head Intelligent Security Cam is a small recorder that not only gives you the flexibility of a 180 degree swivel head cam, but can record even while upside down. The ZMax Swivel records in 720P HD resolution. This compact, portable ZMax recorder is about the size of a pack of gum and with the easy to use configuration software you'll be able to set up multiple features such as low light mode, flipped video mode and even vibration activation recording. Boasting a field of view of 160 degrees, this device allows you to cover a space of about 10x20 ft when placed 5 feet back.
HOW DOES THE SWIVEL HEAD SECURITY CAMERA WORK?
This covert security cam is very simple to operate. To start recording, put the slider switch into the position of whatever preset settings you wish for it to use, either continuous record, motion detection, or custom modes, then press and hold the power button until you see the green light turn on. The green light will start to flash, letting you know it's started recording. Hold down the power switch a second time to turn it off, and you'll notice an orange light blink and then turn off. From the manufacturer you can download a free program that allows you to change everything in the custom settings, from setting the date/time, altering the orientation of the lens, setting different levels of sensitivity for motion recording, voice activation, and vibration detection, and much more. Of all our cameras, the ZMax line is especially nice with these customization features.
All the recordings are saved in .AVI format onto an SD card mounted inside the device. To view the recordings, simply plug the SD card into a computer with a SD card reader, or you can actually plug the entire device into the computer to review files and to recharge the unit. While plugged into a PC or Mac you'll also be able to alter the custom settings again.
WHY CHOOSE This Zmax Recorder?
Searching for a security cam you can place just about anywhere? This spy recorder has a lens that can swivel 180 degrees so you can place it anywhere and turn to the angle you want. You'll be able to record clear audio and 720P high definition video and get up to 10 hours of battery life or up to 90 days of standby time while in vibration activation mode.
Recharge time on this device is about 6 hours. With a 128GB memory card you'll be able to hold up to 106 hours of time/date stamped video. You can even set up a recording schedule to capture video just during the times you need to most. Recordings from this device are Windows and Mac compatible, using either VLC Media Player or your standard video players to play back your video files. There is also a configuration tool for each operating system available for download to adjust the custom settings of this security cam.
Need a smaller version of the swivel? Check out the all new Zmax Miniature Swivel Security Cam with WiFi and Infrared! Click Here
- Ensure Caregivers are providing the best possible care
- Look out for Maintenance coming in unannounced
- Make sure Drugs aren't brought into the home
- Recording the work of Housekeepers
- Monitoring the behavior of the Nanny
- Watch for Vandalism of your Vehicle
- Make sure House Guests behave
- Check for Spousal misbehavior
- Monitor your Child's behavior
- Look for Child Abuse
- Day/Night recording mode: "Day mode" is good for an environment with adequate lighting; "Night mode" will work better if not. Setting it to "auto" will work best if the lighting condition is going to change throughout the recording.
- Disable audio recording: If audio recording is not necessary, it can be disabled to save memory.
- High resolution recording; Record in 1280x720 resolution for Hi-definition video or record in standard definition @ 640x480 when you need to conserve memory.
- Multiple auto-start modes: Connect to a 5V DC wall adapter or USB car adapter. On/off recording when turning your car on or off
- Vibration triggered recording: Get up to 90 days of standby battery with no vibration detected
- Motion recording: Helps to save memory and know exactly when incidents occur.
- Through the Custom Settings program you can Time & date stamp the video
- No gap video: Save video in 10, 15, or 20 minute segments.
- 160 Degree field of view with a rotatable 180 degree camera lens
- Audio-trigger recording: Record only when a sound is detected
- Review footage on a Windows PC or Mac computer
- 24/7 scheduled recording by hour and day
- Supports up to a 128GB Micro SD Card
- 10 Hours continuous battery life
- Zetta Max Swivel Surveillance Cam - Rotatable 180° Lens
- 5V DC Adapter
- USB 2.0 cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Not the Right Zetta Max Recorder for Your Situation? We have a Robust Line of ZMax Options that will Fit Any Situation
Zetta Max Micro Camera - Looking for something small, inexpensive and that can get the job done each and every time? Then the Zetta Max Micro Hidden Security Cam is right for you. This little recorder records video at 640x480 resolution, has an 8 hour battery while in motion activation or can run for up to 90 days while in vibration activation mode. As with all Zmax models not only does this unit record video but it also records live audio. Click Here
Zetta Max IR Surveillance Camera 160° Field of View - Searching for a device that not only captures High Definition video during the day, but has awesome Night Vision so you can capture incidents in areas with poor lighting? Our Zetta IR is the solution. This model records video at 1280x720, has a 12 hour continuous recording battery life, and has expanded features such as Night Vision and Body Heat Detection up to 10 to 15 feet from the camera. Like our other Zetta Max products, the Zetta Max IR can even record audio. Click Here
WiFi Zetta Max Mini Security Camera 160° Degree Lens - Need to be able to spy on your kids at home, or monitor what's going on at the office, all from remote access? Enter the WiFi Zetta Max! The WiFi Zetta records video at an impressive 1280x720 and can last up to 8 hours on a single charge. You can speedily and simply set this security cam to be viewed from your Android or iPhone so you can access the live video feed from anywhere you have an internet connection to hear and see what's going on. Click Here
- Placement Temp.: 0 ~ 45 degrees Celsius (32 ~ 113 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Performing Temp.: 0 ~ 45 degrees Celsius (32 ~ 113 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Angle of View: 160 Degrees
- Review on Windows Operating system or Apple MAC
- Dimensions: 4.0 x 1.75 x .75 Inches
- Battery: 1200mAh 3.7V Li-ion battery
- 5 Volt Adapter: 5 Volt, 600mA DC adapter with micro USB out
- Power Usage: 100mA
- Recharge Time: 6 to 8 Hours
- Recording Time: 10 Hour battery life (while completely charged)
- Standby Time: Maximum 90 days (using vibration triggering with power saving mode and a fully charged battery)
- Sensor Quality: 1280x720 | 720P HD
- Sensor Delicacy: 1.3V/lux-sec
- Audio Mic: Speech grade
- SD Card Compatible: 128GB micro SD card max
- Memory Use: 15 MIN/GB (High Frame Rate) 1 HR/GB (Low Frame Rate)
- Video Documentation Quality: 720P HD (1280 x 720) or 360P (640 x 360)
- Video compression: .JPEG
- Voice Documentation: 12kSps, 8bit
- Voice compression: .PCM
- File format: .AVI
- USB: Mass storage device
- Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS X
Q: What sort of field of view can I expect?
A: 160 degrees.
Q: Why is my 64GB/128GB memory chip not working?
A: Please download the Zetta Widget to your Windows or Mac computer in order to format your chip
Q: What is the advantage to being able to swivel the head of this device?
A: The swivel head allows you to be able to maneuver the camera into points you wouldn't have been able to with standard cameras. This unit allows you to swivel the camera angle 180 degree's.
Q: What is the video quality?
A: 1280x720 Resolution
Q: Can I only do motion activated recording?
A: Recordings can be activated by motion, audio, or vibration triggering, with each trigger working independently or all at once in general use or at scheduled time periods set via the custom settings program that is downloadable from our website.
Q: What is the average battery life I can expect to get?
A: With continuous or motion activation you can expect 10 hours of battery unless you set it to vibration trigger only through the widget, which can extend the standby time up to 90 days.
Q: I used the motion activation preset, and while I know something happened it did not have any new recordings when I checked the memory. What happened?
A: Try to get the unit as close to the targeted area and to have as unobstructed a view as possible. While it does have motion activated recording capability, possibly it was too far away and saw too little motion to trigger, or the view was obstructed by whatever it is hidden behind. It is recommended to do a few tests to make sure it would work in that particular spot.
Q: How far away can it pick up audio?
A: In a quiet environment you can capture audio roughly 10-15ft away. Environments vary, though, so it's best to make a few test recordings to ensure that the device can capture what you're needing.
Q: How is the picture quality? Could I discern a cars' License Plate?
A: In the right situation with optimal lighting conditions (day time) you may be able to make out a license plate. The camera records at a wide angle 1280 x 720 resolution (HD Quality). Do a few test runs with the location and height of the camera to try and get what you need.
Q: It's summer time. Can I place this in the car to protect it while I'm away?
A: The device has a maximum working temperature of 113°F, however it can definitely get much hotter that this inside a vehicle. Park in the shade if you absolutely need to use it on a hot day.
Q: Can the video be date and time stamped?
A: You can configure the date and time stamping through the free Zetta Widget download.
Q: What is the maximum amount of storage I can use?
A: You can use up to a 128GB SD Card inside the unit, formatted through the Zetta Widget.
Q: Which program do you recommend for reviewing my files?
A: VLC Media Player plays most file types and is a very user-friendly program. It is available for free from their website with a Windows and a Mac download.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes, you can save them to your computer for later review.
Mon-Fri 10am to 6pm CST
Support Centre Videos - Windows Computers
Low Quality vs High Quality Hidden Camera Equipment Review
How To Set up Time and Date For the Zetta Max Hidden Security Camera - Swivel
Good camera, has good video quality, good battery life, swivel feature is nice cause I can place it almost anywhere and just move the camera to get the shot I want.
I have tried other cameras I purchased online. This camera is the easiest camera I have used. Video quality is good and field of view is amazing. I can see my entire living room with this camera.
Good video quality, easy to use. I put this in a fake plant on top of my cabinets and no one can see it.
This is a great camera that is small enough I can place it on top of my cabinets and no one notices. Great to watch the kids while I am not home.
Awesome camera. Small with a good camera and battery life. Swivel camera is nice lets me place it on top of my bookcase to watch my office.