Mini Monoculars Just Got Better
The Alpen Mini Monocular is built to withstand the toughest conditions. It is lightweight and compact. It offers an awesome 10x zoom and provides a huge field of view up to 300 ft across. It is constructed with smaller prisms and objective lenses to reduce weight while still offering a great viewing. The Alpen Monocular also includes a nylon carry case.
The Alpen Mini Monocular is very easy to use
The Alpen Mini Monocular is very simple to use. Simply look though the monocular and turn the eye piece to focus.
Why choose this product?
Like to go bird watching? Go to a lot of sporting events? Do you go to the Opera a lot? Spend a lot of time outdoors? This is the perfect device for you. It is very small and discreet. It fits in the palm of your hand. Easy to use and lightweight.
What can the Alpen Mini Monocular be used for?
- Bird Watching
- Sporting Events
- Watching Nature
- Discreetly Observe Suspects
What are the Features of the Mini Monocular?
- 10X viewing is like seeing something 1000 yards away as if it were only 300 feet away
- Shock resistant tough construction
- Compact and lightweight construction
- Durable rubber covering for shock resistance
- No slip grip
- Magnesium Fluoride coated lenses for brighter/ clearer image
- 304ft field of view
What's Included with the Alpen Mini Monocular?
- Alpen Monocular
- Lanyard attachment point
- Nylon case
- Lens cleaning cloth
- 90 Day Warranty
- Magnification: 10X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25mm
- Focus System: Eyepiece
- Prism Type: Roof
- F.O.V. (ft@ 1000yard): 304
- Exit Pupil: 10mm
- Lens Coating: Coated
- Net Weight: 3oz
- Type of Neck strap: Standard
- Tripod Adaptable: No
- Prism Material: BK7
- Waterproof/ Fog proof: No
- Type of Case: Nylon