A DISCREET MOOD LAMP THAT IS PERFECT FOR ANY ROOM
This modern mood lamp is the perfect security solution for any room. It looks like a bedstand or office mood lamp and is fully functional with multiple color settings. You can customize the lamp color using the free software app HDSmart IPC. This hidden camera lamp records in 1080P resolution, and the camera lens has built-in night vision. The infrared on this hidden camera can see up to 15 feet in complete darkness, making it ideal for low-light conditions.
You can set it to record continuously or via motion activation. The camera can also rotate 330°, so you can get a great shot of different parts of any room anytime you are logged into the app by swiping left or right on the video image.
The unit will hold up to a 256GB micro SD card, allowing you to save up to 156 hours of recorded video files. It works with iPhones and Androids. You can playback saved videos on a Windows or Mac computer or use your smartphone to playback recorded files and even save them to your phone's memory.
Since it runs on AC power and connects via WIFI, this lamp is an extremely easy hidden spy camera to set up, giving you high-quality images and video for any room.
HOW DOES THE MOOD LAMP SECURITY CAMERA WORK?
The device is a breeze to set up. Just download the HDSmart IPC smartphone app, turn the camera on, connect to the camera's unique setup P2P WIFI, and then connect the camera to your home WIFI network. Once you have the camera connected to the home WIFI network, you will have access from anywhere in the world.
You can update the camera's settings through the HDSmart IPC app, syncing date and time stamping and continuous or motion-activated recording. Get notifications and even remotely control the camera's night vision by clicking the light bulb icon in the Application.
To adjust the lamp's color, use the HDSmart IPC application. There are preset colors to choose from if you want a quick mood shift. A schedule for the lamp can also be preset if you only want the device to light up during specific times or use the smartphone app to turn the light on or off. This can even be performed remotely when you are not there.
The camera can rotate 330° to see different angles if need be, and this is done with a built-in silent motor. Allowing for multiple coverage options with a single device. The HDSmart IPC phone app even supports multiple cameras' live views simultaneously, giving you the ability to monitor multiple devices live quickly.
This live video feature is one of our customers' favorite features as it allows you to instantly check your room's security from any place with internet access. You can keep close tabs on your most important valuables in real time when paired with motion detection alerts.
A computer is not required for this device since videos can be directly reviewed, downloaded, and deleted from your smart device through the HDSmart IPC application remotely. But footage can also be reviewed, downloaded, and saved by connecting the Micro SD card to any Windows or Mac computer.
WHY CHOOSE THIS HIDDEN LAMP CAMERA?
There are many great reasons why you should consider this device. Full 1080P HD resolution while live streaming and remote playback and notifications are only the start.
Place the camera practically anywhere and rotate it to see almost a complete 360 view of the environment. The Mood light functionality is also essential since the color is completely customizable with a built-in schedule function to turn the light on and off, adding an extra layer to an already powerful tool.
This covert cam can rotate 330°, allowing you to look at multiple views with the same camera; while logged in live on your smartphone, swipe right or left to move the camera's direction, allowing flexible coverage of any room at any time.
This hidden camera can hold up to a 256GB memory card for internal memory, storing up to 156 hours of 1080P high-definition video. The built-in infrared cans see up to ten feet. The infrared is invisible so you won't see a red glow at night.
It is WIFI, allowing remote view from anywhere worldwide as long as you have connected the camera to your home or business WIFI connection. All the videos are time and date-stamped and can be played back on a Windows or Mac computer player software.
This functional mood lamp security camera is the perfect solution to ensure your employees or maid service are doing their jobs. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure everyone is okay when away. It's great for monitoring your valuables in your room or office. You can even check in on the caregiver to ensure your loved ones receive the best possible care or keep an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops to fix something.
- A rotatable 330°degree camera that can be controlled remotely with your phone or tablet
- Live streams video at 1080P high-definition and saves video onto the SD card at 1080P
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 256GB Micro SD card stores up to 156 hours of 1080P high-definition video at 25 frames per second
- Fully functional mood lamp. Change the color of the light through the user-friendly application
- WIFI hassle-free setup using peer-to-peer technology. Watch video remotely on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablets
- Built-in infrared allows you to see up to 15 feet at night, and an expansive 90° field of view will enable you to cover areas conveniently
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer; no software is required. Playback videos with any standard media player
- Free Android and iPhone applications allow you to remotely set up features like time and date stamps, motion-activated recording, or motion triggers for mobile alerts. You can even download recorded footage directly to your smart devices with this easy-to-use application
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Q: How do I turn on the night vision?
A: Connect to the HDsmartIPC application and go to live view. At the top of the screen is an icon that looks like a light bulb, press that and the picture will flash and turn black and white and the IR night vision will be turned on.
Q: What should I use for playback?
A: We recommend downloading VLC Media Player, a free download off the internet that works with both Mac and Windows computers.
Q: Do I have to use WIFI for it to record?
A: No. But it does require a smartphone for initial set up.
Q: How do I adjust the color of the lamp?
A: Android: You will need to log into the HDsmartIPC and press on the settings button(looks like a gear on the right side) then go to the bottom option and you can adjust the color to the preselected colors it offers.
iPhone: On the “Live Video” page of the HDsmartIPC application, once the camera is successfully connected to the phone, you'll see a Light Bulb next to the Settings icon (you can also get to this section by clicking the Settings icon and clicking on lamp). Click on the Light Bulb and you'll now see color options where you can tap to select the color you wish the lamp to give off.
Q: Do I need to purchase a SD card separately?
A: Yes, this unit doesn't come with a SD card but it supports up to a 256GB SD Card.
Q: I have plugged the memory card into my Mac/Windows computer. What software should I use to watch my footage?
A: The best media player we have found, free to download, and works with Windows and Mac systems, is VLC.
Q: Do I have to have WIFI at home for this unit to work?
A: No, the WIFI portion of this device is used only for remote access. If you do not have WIFI at your home, you can still use this for stand-alone recording, which means it would just record to the onboard SD card.
Q: How do I set the time and date stamp?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide -
Q: Does this item record audio?
Q: Does this product work with 5Ghz Signals?
A: Yes. You can use a 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz signal.
Q: What is the default password?