WiFi DVD Player Hidden Camera
WATCH DVD MOVIES AND HAVE SURVEILLANCE FOR YOUR HOME USING THE SAME DEVICE
This functioning DVD Movie/Music Player contains a secret addition: concealed inside is a HD 720p video recorder! The device stores footage to a micro SD card either continuously or triggered when it detects movement in the room. Even if the DVD movie player is off, if the device is plugged to a power source, then the internal video recorder is on and watching for activity while you're away.
That's not all! Built inside is also a WiFi module. This allows you to connect with your iPhone, iPad or Android smart-device to the see the device's live stream footage, send you push notifications and even allow for playback from anywhere in the world!
ANYONE CAN SETUP THE WIFI DVD PLAYER HIDDEN CAMERA
This unit is very easy to set up. Obtain the SG HOME App, tap the "+" on the bottom and select "by WiFi." Make sure your smart device is connected to the WiFi you're needing the video recorder on, and enter the password for the WiFi you're wanting to connect the spy cam to. Follow in the next step to create your own personal password for the device and select "Next." A pop up will allow you to hop on to the WiFi signal of the unit and then return to the App. You're connected! The phone app does all the work from this point and will establish the nanny cam on the network, select "Finish" and you are done. It's that simple.
From your phone you can tell the recorder to embed the video files with the exact date and time, record when it senses motion, and even to notify you on your smartphone when recording begins. The smartphone app also allows for remote playback, directly store live snap shots and video to the phone option, and even the ability for full manufacturer tech support if needed.
Just like most other nanny cams, this device records all its' footage in .AVI format to a micro SD card (maximum 60 to 64 hours recording at 720P using a 64GB SD) mounted out of view at the back of the device. To review your videos, remove the memory card and fit it into any Mac or Windows PC and use the standard players, such as iTunes, QuickTime, Windows or VLC Media Player to see what was captured. Having this back-up adds a layer of protection in case your internet were ever to go down or you were just too busy to pull up the live feed from the motion detection alert on your phone.
The SG HOME app allows for as many same brand cameras as needed to be added at any location so you can watch live feeds from multiple rooms. The simple SG HOME app is available from both the iPhone and Android app stores.
Why Choose This Secret Video Recorder?
Been on the hunt for a camouflaged video recorder that can be placed out in the open without drawing attention to itself? This is the perfect nanny camera for you. The covert pinhole lens is built right into a working DVD Movie/Music Player, watching for any unusual activity from your entertainment center. Live view anytime via WiFi and the app even offers a 4x zoom. The device can also send push notifications to your smartphone that will alert you when movement is detected. This is a perfect solution if you're monitoring for abuse or wondering if someone like the maintenance people are coming in unannounced.
- See if your Nanny is Stealing
- Watch the Housekeeper lazing about during hours you pay
- Discover if your House Guests are taking things
- Be watchful for Care Givers Stealing
- Look out for unannounced Maintenance Worker visits
- Check-in on your Kids
- Keep an eye on your Spouse
- Catch someone Abusing your Child
- Discover Care Giver Abuse
- Find evidence of Drug Abuse
- View any time from anywhere
- Playback on PC or MAC
- Easy set up
- Free live streaming
- Motion recording
- Date and time stamped video recording
- See the action close up using the APP with 4x zoom capabilities
- Event notification/alert instantly know when someone enters your home or office
- Real WiFi remote view using a server
- Use on any smart phone or tablet to view video
- Records video on a micro SD card up to 64GB even if your Internet isn’t working you still capture video
- Add as many devices as you need in any location and see on one app
- Download app to as many devices as needed
- Wi-Fi Enabled DVD Movie Player Hidden Nanny Cam
- IR Remote
- User Manual For DVD Player
- User Manual For DVR
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- 1280x720 Effective Pixels
- Playback on Windows or Apple
- 1/3" digital cmos Picture Sensor
- 125° Field of View
- NTSC/PAL Capable Video System
- Operating Temp 22°F to 158°F
- Invisible 940 nm IR's (Night Vision products only)
- 1280 x 720 Recording Quality
- H.264 Video Compression
- Time and Date Stamped
- Up to 64GB memory card capacity (Class 10)
- Adjustable Resolution(HD & D1)
- Different Video Record Modes
- 30FPS frame rate
- AVI Video Playback Files
- Operating temperature 32° F - 122° F
- WiFi:802.11 b/g/n Standards
- 3 dBi Antenna Gain
- iPhone 3GS or higher
- iPad iOS 8.0 or higher
- Android 4.4 or higher
RECORDING TIME IN HIGH DEFINITION
- 32GB up to 32 hours at 1280x720 resolution
- 64GB up to 60-64 hours at 1280x720 resolution
Q: I can't see the device over the internet whats going on?
A: There could be several reasons for this, not actually connected to the wifi network on your smartphone, internet is out, incorrect wifi password.
Q: I can see the unit remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth whats going on?
A: To achieve a less choppy video signal we recommend lowering the stream quality. This won't change the recording quality, but in some cases can be a quick fix if the data transmission is slow, Still having issues contact tech support at 1-800-590-4272.
Q: I'm trying to set up this device at a hotel, and there is WiFi but I can't see it on my phone, what can I do?
A: The most common reason would be the way WiFi access is available. Most hotels set up guest WIFI accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the device won't work, but in most cases if Admin access is not available this is likely the reason that you can not access the unit on your cell phone.
Q: Is the video date and time stamped?
Q: Whats the largest SD card I can use?
Q:Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A:We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes. If you own a Mac we recommend downloading VLC media player for macs to view your recorded videos.