WiFi 180° Pro Black Box Nanny Camera
Our Black Box Nanny Cameras Just Got Better
Our new Black Box nanny camera now has WiFi and offers a camera that can pan 180°. This is the first nanny camera in the world that offers this feature. This camera has a superb 1080P video resolution at 25 frames per second. This device is WiFi enabled so it gives you the ability to remotely live view your camera from your smart phone. When you are live viewing the camera you are able to swipe the screen left or right to pan the 180° camera back and forth. Built into a small black box that can blend in easily next to any electronic devices or TV stand, people will think its just an IR receiver for you home entertainment system.
How Does The 180° Black Box Hidden Cam Work?
The black box spy cam is very simple to use. Simply download the Pro iCam app from the Google or Apple store. Go to the WiFi settings on your smartphone and connect to the devices WiFi (it will begin with YMxxxxxx). Next you will open the app and scan the QR code located on the device. Use the app to sync the camera with your home or business WiFi and you are done.
You are able to have multiple cameras at the same location or different locations and use just a single app to view them all. The camera works with both Android and iPhone and you are able to watch the video recordings on a Windows or Mac computer. No special software is needed, simply use VLC media player, Windows media player, Quicktime or iTunes.
Why Choose The 180° Covert Black Box Camera?
Looking for a discreet camera that you can pan back and forth up to 180° from the comforts of your smart phone? This is the ideal camera for you. It is small and discreet so it blends into most environments. It is also great for when you want to be able to see what's going on in a large area. When you are watching on the app you can swipe to the left and right to move the camera to the area you would like to see.
This recorder holds up to a 128GB SD card and has 8-10 hours of continuous battery life. This device can also be plugged in for continuous power. On a 128GB SD card you will be able to store 120 hours of time and date stamped video. The device takes 10-15 hours to recharge fully but can be plugged into any outlet for continuous recording. The device works on both iPhone and Androids. You can playback the recordings using a Windows or Mac computer, and you do not need any special software to view the recordings. Use Windows media player, VLC media player, Quicktime or iTunes.
What Can the 180° Black Box Camera Be Used for?
- Recording the Nanny Stealing
- Recording the Housekeeper Stealing
- Recording your House Guests Stealing
- Recording Care Givers Stealing
- Recording Maintenance Men Stealing
- Recording your Kids
- Recording your Spouse
- Checking for Child Abuse
- Checking for Care Giver Abuse
- Checking for Drug Abuse
What are the features of the 180° Black Box?
- World's first rotatable hidden camera (by App)
- 180° Hi-Definition 1080P horizontal rotation lens
- HD 1080P Video Resolution (1920x1080)
- Takes hi-definition photos through the software app (4032x3024)
- Motion activated recording or continuous recording option
- All videos are date and time stamped
- P2P supported for fast WiFi set up
- Remotely control & view your camera from anywhere on your smartphone
- Motion detection recording & push alert messages
- Built-in rechargeable battery, or leave it plugged in for continuous recording
- Around 8-10 hours of recording time off a single charge.
- Supports up to a 128GB SD card that stores 120 hours of hi-def video
What's Included with the 180° Black Box Nanny Camera?
- WiFi 180° Pro Black Box Nanny Camera
- Set Up Guide
- USB Cable
- USB Wall Adapter
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Video Resolution 1920*1080
- Photo Resolution 4032*3024
- Video format .AVI
- Frames 25
- Visual angle 90°
- 180° Horizontal rotation lens
- Battery capacity 5000MA
- Continuous recording time 10 hours
- Compressed format H.264
- Maximum capacity of memory card 128GB
- Play software VLC media player, Windows media player, iTunes, Quicktime
- Computer operation system Windows, MAC OS
- Mobile phone operation system Android/iOS
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20MB
- Charging time About 8-10 hours
- Working time About 8-10 hours
- Power: 5V 2Amp
Q: Does it really have a 180 degree field of view?
A: The Black Box Camera has a 90 degree field of view when you are logged in and viewing it, but it does allow you to swipe either left or right through the app on the camera screen allowing it to move 180 degrees.
Q: If I am using the camera battery operated and still on the WiFi will I be able to login and live view it?
A: Unfortunately you will not be able to login and live view the camera at anytime while using it in battery operated mode due to the fact that it will be in motion standby. You will still be able to receive motion alerts to your phone or tablet once the camera actually detects motion allowing for you to log in and view live whats happening at that moment.
Q: Whats the max SD card supported & record time?
A: This recorder can support up to a 128GB SD card which would be able to store about 120 hours.
Q: Do I have to download any software to watch the video recordings?
A: No. Windows media player, VLC media player, Quicktime or iTunes will all work with no problems.
Q: Do I have to have WiFi at home for this camera to work?
A: No, The WiFi portion of this camera is used just for live viewing. If you do not have WiFi at your home you can still use this camera for stand alone recording, which means it would just record to the on board SD card. To see your recordings simply pop the SD card out of the recorder, plug it into your computer and watch your videos through Windows media player, VLC, iTunes.