WiFi Android Charging Dock Hidden Camera
COVERT SECURITY THAT WILL CHARGE YOUR PHONE
Choosing the best nanny camera can be a challenging task. You need it to be discreet, unassuming, and fit in a room without looking out of place. Look no further than the Wireless Android power station hidden camera! This nifty little spy cam is disguised inside of a standard charging station for your Android smartphone that will really charge your phone! This new nanny cam has 1080P resolution giving you a nice, sharp picture quality. You can set the video recorder to record continuously or only when it sees motion, whichever you prefer, and every video is Time & Date Stamped! This device is also WiFi enabled, allowing you to remotely view live footage from anywhere in the world. Have an iPhone instead? Check out our WiFi iPhone Charging Station.
This cleverly concealed video recorder is easy to operate. If you do not have faith in your ability to connect the camera to your smartphone, worry not; as in the back of the device there is the on/off button and a switch to change the record mode from continuous or motion activated recording, along with access to the SD memory card. Plug it in, turn it on, and it's a self recording video recorder completely independent from the internet.
Connecting with your phone is a simple process: insert an SD memory card, plug it into a wall, and then hit the on/off button. With the device is booting up, download the free PV-Cam Viewer app from your iPhone or Android app store, connect to the device's WiFi signal, scan the QR code located at the bottom of the device and now you'll see the live stream from the video recorder. Inside the app you'll be able to tie the device to your home or office WiFi router (you'll need your WiFi password), allowing you to view the video stream live from wherever you may be. Not only that, but you can also order the device to send your smartphone a push notification when motion is detected! If you need to cover more than one area of your home or office, you can add as many LawMate brand nanny cams as you need using the same phone app.
This device records to an inserted Micro SD memory card. This will keep all your files tucked away and saved for later review. When you're ready, pull the card to see what happened while you were away. Plug the memory card into a Windows or Mac PC and use your standard video player to view your footage (QuickTime, Windows Media Player, or VLC Media Player will work). With the max size of 32GB, recording in 1080p, you'll get up to 12 hours of recorded material.
REASONS TO SELECT THE ANDROID CHARGING STATION HIDDEN CAMERA
Looking for a new phone charger? How about a camera you can see over your phone? What about a camera that is actually usable as something more than just a camera? Then I would highly suggest the Wireless Android power station video recorder as an ideal solution.
Phone chargers never look out of place as nearly everyone has a smartphone, meaning this nanny cam can sit out in the open and become your eyes while you're away, documenting everything you need. This device will even alert you when it detects movement, so you can log in when something actually happens. The viewing angle can cover roughly a 10x20 ft area, when placed about 5 ft away, which you’ll be able to actively angle to the correct position using the live feed off your smartphone.
This camera also has a unique feature: if you're trying to watch someone who normally has access to the area, once you are on the same WiFi network as the camera, you'll actually be able to review, lock, and download recordings to your smartphone from the SD card over WiFi! This is a fantastic feature since you never have to touch the device again!
- Check to see if the Nanny Stealing
- Recording the Housekeeper Stealing
- See if your House Guests Stealing
- Remotely watch for Care Givers Stealing
- Note incidents of Maintenance Men Stealing
- Monitor your Kids
- Watch over your Spouse's activities
- Watching for Child Abuse
- Gather evidence of Care Giver Abuse
- Be vigilant for Drug Abuse
- Remotely view able from anywhere
- Charges most android smart phones
- Easy to use
- No monthly costs
- Digital zoom
- Event alerts
- Motion recording
- Use virtually any smart phone or tablet
- Playback on PC or MAC
- Supports up to a 32GB micro SD card
- Date & time stamped video recordings
- Records video on a micro SD card up to 32GB even if your WiFi isn’t working you still capture video
- Multiple camera support
- 1 Year manufactures warranty
- WiFi Enabled Android Power Station Hidden Camera
- 5V Charger
- USB Connect Cable
- 16GB SD Card
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- 1920x1080 High definition Recording Resolution
- Capable of Watching the Recordings on a PC or MAC
- Interior Picture Sensor: 1/2.9" Progressive CMOS Sensor
- Focal Length: 3.64mm
- Dimensions: 71x69x50mm
- FPS: Maximum 30 Frames Per Second
- 1080P HD or 720P HD Recording Resolution
- Sensor Sensitivity: 0.03 Lux @ F2.0
- Recorded Format: JPEG, MOV
- Data Interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Date and Time Layout: HH:MM:SS, YYYY/MM/DD
- Power Supply: DC 5 volt
- Record Modes: Automatic, Manual, and Motion Detection
- Maximum Memory Size: 32GB SD Card
- Supported Memory Type: Micro SD Card
- Viewing Angle: 78 degrees
- Recording Resolution Options: 1080P/720P/Analog
- Snapshot Picture Quality: 2MP
- Wi-Fi: Built in Wi-Fi Module (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Power Usage: 440mA-470mA (Wi-Fi On)
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: I can't see the unit over the internet what's going on?
A: There could be several reasons for this, not actually connected to the wifi network on your smartphone, internet is out, incorrect wifi password.
Q: I can see the device remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth what's going on?
A: To achieve a less choppy video signal we recommend lowering the stream quality. This won't change the recording quality, but in some cases can be a quick fix if the data transmission is slow, Still having issues contact tech support at 1-800-590-4272.
Q: I'm trying to set up this cam at a hotel, and there is WiFi but I can't see the video on my phone, what can I do?
A: The most common reason would be the way WiFi access is available. Most hotels set up guest WIFI accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the device won't work, but in most cases if admin access is not available this is likely the reason that you can not access your camera on your cell phone.
Q: Is the video date and time stamped?
Q: Whats the largest SD Card I can use?
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes. If you own a Mac we recommend downloading VLC media player for macs to view your recorded videos.