VIDEO RECORDING MADE EASY WITH THE ZETTA MAX MICRO SECURITY CAMERA
The Zetta Max Micro Camera has been around for years due to its durable and portable design. A fan favorite in the security sector, this security camera records video and audio in 640x480 resolution and has a 62° degree field of view.
It can work for an astounding 90 days when in standby mode or be left plugged in for 24/7 use. With only one button to turn it on and a slider switch to choose the recording type, this is one of the simplest surveillance devices on the market today. The free and easy-to-use Zetta software will allow you to customize your camera in many ways, from setting the time and date, turning off the LED while the device is recording, adjusting your record schedule, and even changing the record type from motion-activated to continues to standby mode.
You can even download your recordings to a Mac or Windows computer by removing the SD card or just plugging the device into the computer with the provided USB cable.
HOW DOES THE ZMAX MICRO CAMERA WORK?
This tiny security camera is straightforward to use. It has just one power button and a setting switch to change modes from continuous recording, motion detection, or custom settings.
To start a recording, slide the switch to whatever setting you want to use and hold down the on/off button until the green light turns on and starts to flash to say it's started a recording. Hold the button down again to turn it off, and you'll see the orange light flash and then disappear.
The custom settings mode is a breeze to set up; download the free Zetta Max configuration program to your computer and point and click on the settings you want, such as different sensitivities for motion recording, vibration, or voice activation, setting the date and time, plus more.
This device saves all its recordings to an internally mounted SD card that can be downloaded to a Windows or Mac computer for easy playback using your standard computer media player.
WHY CHOOSE THIS MICRO ZETTA SURVEILLANCE CAMERA?
Been on the lookout for a portable micro surveillance camera? This security camera's unique pinhole and size allows you to conceal the device just about anywhere at work, your home, or even in your car.
With the easy-to-use configuration software tool available for Windows and Mac computers, you can set up multiple features such as car dash cam settings, motion recording, noise detection, or disable the LEDs while recording.
It even has a day and night mode, which is a handy feature for low-light surveillance situations. And let's not forget that this device has a rechargeable battery that can run for up to 8 hours continuously or up to 90 days when set into standby mode, or you can leave it plugged in for 24/7 surveillance.
You can also review all your files on a Windows or Mac using standard movie players. With a 256GB SD card inside, you'll be able to record up to 200 hours of video!
Our Zetta max camera is the perfect solution when ensuring caregivers provide the best possible care to loved ones, keeping an eye on your apartment when maintenance stops by fixing something. It's even perfect for making sure the nanny or maid service performs their jobs while you're away or put it in your car to catch vandalism. Keep an eye on your kids or loved ones to ensure all is well. Monitor your valuables in your room or at the office with this rechargeable portable camera.
- SCOSCHE MagicMount Surface2 - Click Here
- Time and date stamp videos for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files
- 256GB Micro SD card stores up to 200 hours of high-definition video at 30 frames per second
- 8-hour battery life when fully charged or up to 90 days in standby mode or leave plugged into power for 24/7 recording
- Records 640x480 high-definition video and audio. No gap video technology that saves videos in 10, 15, or 20-minute segments
- Simple to operate and turn on, with a one-touch record feature. 62° field of view allows for you to cover a large area
- Easily download your recorded videos to a Mac or Windows computer, no software required, playback videos with any standard media player
- Free custom settings program allows for you to set up features like time and date stamp, motion-activated or continuous recording, vibration standby-mode, audio-triggered recording, auto day and night mode, disable the LEDs while recording, and more
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resellable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues with it.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Zetta Max Micro Camera
- 5V Cigarette Lighter Adapter, 5V DC Adapter, USB Cable
- Weight: 1.7oz
- Time and Date Stamp
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Lens: 62° FOV, Audio: Yes
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- Continuous Battery Life: 8 hours
- Video Resolution: 640x480 or 320x240
- Frame Rate: 30fps 640x480, 30fps~320x240
- Product Dimensions: 3.0 x 1.75 x .75 inches
- PC Interface: USB, Video Format: .AVI, Memory: Up to 256GB Micro SD Card
- Standby Battery Life: 90 days **vibration triggering and power-saving mode enabled**