1080P Dual Channel Wi-Fi Dash Camera with GPS
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
75K+ Satisfied Customers
Free Lifetime Support
Discreet Billing & Shipping
Free Same Day Discreet Shipping
Free Return Shipping
A TRUE WiFi 1080P DUAL FRONT AND REAR DASHBOARD CAMERA WITH GPS
Not only does this package offer true 1080P HD quality for two cameras, you can now live stream directly to your phone. With the free downloadable APP, you can review, save, and access the entire menu without ever needing to touch the device. This game changer dash cam offers exactly what everyone is looking for in an easy to use and hassle free install.
One of the most common requests we've received at Spy Centre is the ability to record and monitor everything that is happening around a vehicle. The front and rear facing cams offer a discreet low profile wedge shape design with an adjustable lens for custom positioning. Simply mount the devices using the provided 3M adhesive and connect the included USB cables to both cameras and you're ready to go.
This vehicle camera system provides a ton of built-in extra features, exceptional level of protection, and easy to install design without the need of a costly professional installation job. The features include; dual 1080P wide angel 140 degree cameras, one touch mute button for privacy, a built in 2.0” display monitor, picture in picture, WDR, parking assist, motion activation recording, one touch picture taking, one touch auto footage lock, time lapse recording, a GPS module that stamps the recordings time, date, location, speed, and that's just what's built into the device!
How Does the Dual Mounted Dash Cams Work?
The Dual Dash camera even has both 2.4 GHz and, 5 GHz WiFi connectivity. Download the free, easy to use APP, enter your secure custom password, and stream everything in full 1080P. You can stream whatever is needed, the front , the rear, or picture in picture both cameras at the same time.
All footage is stored internally on a Micro SD card capable of up to 256GB. That's enough footage to record a cross country road trip. You can access the footage directly from your smart phone, play it back, download it, and upload it directly without ever needing to physically remove the memory card. All the controls are adjustable from the APP as well, with one of the most simple to navigate menus around.
Power is supplied to the device with a Dual USB car lighter adapter, allowing you to utilize a second USB port for your accessories. Internally the front mounted camera has a built-in Supercapacitor for quick activation, reliable performance even in the harshest of temperatures.
WHY CHOOSE THIS HIGH-DEFINITION ON-BOARD MOUNTED CAM WITH GPS?
Do you want a front and rear mountable dash cam? Are you needing exceptionally sharp resolution? Would you like having GPS and MPH embedded directly into the footage? What about an exceptionally long record time? Quick activation? You can perform everything, including downloading and reviewing directly from your smartphone making this very easy to use.
If you said yes to anyone of these, then this is hands down the right camera for you. Full 1080P WDR wide angle recording on both cameras. Picture in picture display directly on the device. Built-in GPS and speed will be recorded and displayed on the video. Record to a mammoth 256GB micro SD card for insanely long storage time. Supercapasitor auto ON activation when the vehicle starts. A free downloadable APP with WiFi connection to do everything directly from your smart device. It's simple to use, easy to install, and provides you the protection you're looking for. The WiFi Dual camera is definitely in a league of its own.
See more dash camera options - Click Here
- First person account if an event occurs
- Documentation of poor driving
- Monitor drivers habits, speed, and location
- Preventing bad driving habits
- Preventing Insurance Fraud
- Recording road trips
- Proof of an event
- Capturing the unexpected
- WiFi live stream and custom WiFi password
- Download footage directly to your phone in Full 1080P HD
- Supports Apple and Android smart devices
- Free downloadable VIOFO APP
- Picture in picture (PIP) directly to on screen display or in phone App
- Front and rear mounted camera records at 1080P at 60fps/30fps
- GPS records longitude and latitude as well as speed
- Rotatable video record mode for easier mounting
- One button emergency footage lock
- Supports 256GB micro SD cards
- WDR (wide dynamic range)
- Date and time stamped video
- Parking assist mode
- Motion detection recording
- Time lapse recording
- G-Sensor auto record and lock
- 2.0" LCD screen
- AV out connection
- One touch microphone mute button
- Picture mode while in the middle of video recording
- Tape mount - 3M windshield adhesive reduces vibrations
- Auto record, when vehicle is started along with loop recording
- Sony EXMOR R starvis Image sensor with Wide 140 degree view
- Supercapacitor battery helps keep your unit functioning even in the most extreme temperatures
- 1080P 60FPS Front & Rear 140° HD Camera
- GPS logger Module
- Rear Camera Mounting Brackets
- 2 x 3M Adhesive Mounts
- 2 x 3M Adhesive Mounts
- 4 x 3M Adhesive Cord Clip Guide Mounting Brackets
- 13 FT USB Cable
- 19 FT USB Cable
- USB Data Cable
- Dual USB Car Charger Power Adapter
- Trim Removal Tool
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Front Camera: 1080P Video Resolution: 1920x1080 at 60fps
- Rear Camera: 1080P Video Resolution: 1920x1080 at 30fps
- Camera Image Sensor: Sony EXMOR R Starvis Image sensor
- Field Of View: 140° Wide Angle (both front and rear cams)
- F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens (both front and rear)
- Dual Band built in WiFi (2.4 GHZ and 5 GHZ)
- Bluetooth Remote
- G-Sensor: Yes
- Motion Detection: Yes
- WDR: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Parking mode support: Yes
- Time Lapse Recording: Yes
- Date Stamp: Yes
- GPS info Stamp: Yes
- Viofo APP avalible in App store and iTunes
- Screen: 2.0″ LCD
- Video Codec: H.264
- Video Out: AV Out Port
- Recording Format: MP4
- Power: Super Capacitor
- Media: MicroSD supports up to 256GB
- Audio: Microphone Built-in
- Connections: USB 2.0
- Size: 3(L) x 2(W) x 1.2(H)in
- Weight: 2.72 oz
Q: Is a smartphone or WiFi connection required?
A: No, a smartphone or WiFi connections is not required.
Q: What is the largest SD card size?
A: This will support up to a 256GB SD card.
Q: How long are the cables?
A: There is a 13ft cable for the front device and a 19ft cable for the rear device.
Q: How is the rear camera powered?
A: It is powered by the 19ft cable that connects it to the front cam.
Q: How will the cameras be recorded when I download it?
A: There will be two recordings one for the front and a second recording for the rear cam.
Q: How does the camera fair in hot and cold climates?
A: This camera has a supercapasitor instead of a battery, which allows it to function better in extreme hot and cold climates.
Q: Does the camera record audio in the front and back?
Q: Does the camera record the vehicle speed?
A: Yes the recording will display the speed of the vehicle while it is recording.
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm CST