16 Channel 1080P DVR
SECURITY DVRS JUST GOT EASIER WITH THE IMPROVED 16 CHANNEL 1080P DVR
The new and improved S3 Tribrid HD-CVI DVR is the latest edition in CCTV surveillance recording. This DVR recorder not only records at 1080P, 1920x1080, but is capable of importing, and recording in 720P or standard analog, that means if a system currently exists, those older analog cameras can be usable with this DVR. So if a new recorder is needed, but cameras are not, the 16 Channel 1080P DVR is all that is needed for a modern upgrade.
One of the most talked about features with this professional grade series recorder is the ability to integrate 8 extremely high quality 5MP (2560x1960) IP cameras with this DVR's built in 8+16 compatibility standard, and translate 8 of the 16 channels to IP security camera quality that you just won't find anywhere else. Other unique features are the face recognition software on channel one, this is a massive leap above the previous generations of DVR's, and is ideal for businesses, front doors, or anywhere where you may have a lot of foot traffic. Custom motion masking is another feature offered, as well as allowing up to 128 unique individual users, and that's just some of the innovations available.
This 16 channel Hi-Definition 1080P DVR brings amazing clarity to the realm of CCTV, and is ideal for homes or business applications where multiple cameras are needed. While still offering all the same convenience and familiarity desired with an easy to navigate system, via IR remote control or USB mouse, that you've come to expect.
THE 16 CHANNEL 1080P DVR HAS LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES
Archive is everything, and with the Tribrid HD-CVI DVRs ability to utilize up to 12TB, the 1080P 16 Channel DVR is the perfect DVR recorder for long duration storage. Resolution options for this digital video recorder are limitless, as are record frame rate options. Pre-record of 1-30 seconds, and post record of 10-300 seconds are adjustable for dialing in motion activated recording to never miss the important movements, and preventing wasted recording of a tree blowing in the wind. This 16 channel HD 1080P DVR also allows you to select recording intervals from 1-60 minutes and searches can be preformed using multiple search strings, including date/time, motion detect, and exact searches which is accurate down to the exact second an event occurred.
16 standard BNC connections for your cameras are found on the backside of this DVR system, along with HDMI/VGA simultaneous video outputs. The embedded Linux operating system, means that you can rest assured that this professional unit is both rugged, stable, and can go the distance.
This 16 channel HD 1080P DVR can be outfitted with a 1TB hard drive, a 2TB hard drive, a 4TB hard drive, a 6TB hard drive with 2 SATA ports to go up to 12TB of total hard drive space available depending on your specific needs. It comes with a 12v power adapter, mouse, remote, and a 2 year warranty. Just add the compatible cameras and you’re ready to start recording.
Scheduled Recording, Motion Recording ALL Through A Simple Interface
The S3 Tribrid HD-CVI DVR allows for true personal customization. Motion detection can be defined, and adjusted with up to 4 unique sensitivity zones. This tailor made optimization will ensure you'll only record what is needed, and each sensitivity zone provides its own unique motion masking ability.
Another wonderful feature with this high definition 1080P DVR is that you can set recording either to run manually or on a schedule to customize for a specific application.
Not interested in recording your space while you’re there? Just set the DVR to record only while your space is vacant.
Looking to keep an eye on your business during business hours? Simple! Just set this 16 channel HD 1080P DVR to actively record during your business hours.
REMOTE VIEWING ONLINE AND OVER THE PHONE IS EASY WITH THE 16 CHANNEL 1080P DVR
Being able to effortlessly view on your phone whats going on in the backyard, or checking in on your employees while away on vacation is a must when you own a security system. The S3 Tribrid HD-CVI DVR has the ability to view live, as well as review the video captured by this DVR from anywhere. Just load the page, or APP, with your iPhone, iPad, Android device, and even your Windows phone and you’re in. As if you needed any other reason to pick this DVR over those others you’ve been eying!
- Embedded processor
- Support HDCVI/Analog/IP Video input
- H.264+/H.264 dual-stream video compression
- All channel 1080N/720P realtime or 1080P non-realtime recording
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous and matrix video output
- 16 channel synchronous realtime playback, GRID interface & smart search
- Supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
- Support Multi-brand network cameras: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic,Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videosec, Vivotek and etc.
- Max 8/16 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 5MP
- ONVIF Version 2.4.1 conformance
- Support 2 SATA HDDs up to 8TB, 2 USB2.0(16CH 1 USB3.0)
- 3D intelligent positioning with Dahua PTZ dome camera
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/Smart PSS)&Smart Phone(DMSS)
- Advanced intelligent functions: Tripwire, Intrusion, Abandoned/Missing, Face Detection
- Date & time stamped video
- Records video in 1080P video
- See your cameras live from your smart phone, computer tablet etc
Whats Included With The 16 Channel 1080P DVR?
- 16 Channel HD 1080P DVR
- 12 Volt Power Supply
- User Manual
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty
HOW TO USE THE PSS SOFTWARE
- Main Processor: Embedded Processor
- Operating System: Embedded LINUX
- 16 Channel Video Input using BNC connections
- Analog : NTSC,PAL
- HDCVI : 1080P/720P HDCVI Camera,
- IP : 16+8 5MP/4MP/3MP/1080P/720P/D1/CIF IP Camera
- Capable of 4 audio channel inputs using a RCA connection
- Able to do 1 audio channel output with an RCA connection
- Two-way Talk: Using input/output audio channel 1
- Interface: The DVR has one output for HDMI and one more for VGA
- Resolution: 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768
- Multi-screen Display: 1/4/8/9/16
- Privacy Masking: Mark off up to 4 Rectangular zones (each camera)
- On-Screen Display (OSD): Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
- Video/Audio Compression: H.264/G.711
- Record Rate: Main Stream-1080P(1~12/15fps)/ 720P/960H/D1 (1~25/30fps)
- Record Rate: Sub Stream-CIF(1~15), D1(15fps)
- Bit Rate: 96~6144Kb/s
- Record Mode: Manual, Schedule(Regular(Continuous), MD), Stop
- Record Interval: 1~60 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1~30 sec, Post-record: 10~300 sec
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection: Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss,Tampering and Diagnosis
- Alarm input: 16 channel
- Relay Output: 3
- Tracking Trigger Event: Advanced intelligent functions: Tripwire, Intrusion, Abandoned/Missing Object, Face Detection (OPTIONAL)
Playback and Backup
- Playback: 1/4/9/16
- Search Mode: Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to second)
- Playback Function: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode: USB Device/Internal SATA Burner/Network
- Ethernet: RJ-45 Port (10/100M/1000M)
- Network Functions: HTTP, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, SNMP, P2P
- Max. User Access: 128 Users
- Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
- Internal HDD: 2 SATA Ports, up to 6TB capacity for each disk, up to 12TB
- USB: 16CH:2 USB Ports (1 USB 2.0 , 1 USB 3.0)
- RS232: N/A
- RS485: 1 Port, for PTZ Control
- Third-party Support: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, and more
- Power Supply: DC12V/4A
- Power Consumption: <15W (Without HDD)
- Operating Conditions: -10°C ~ +55°C (+14°F ~ +131°F), 86 ~ 106kpa
- Storage Conditions: 0°C ~ +50°C (+32°F ~ +122°F), 0 ~ 90% RH
- Dimensions: 1U, 375mm×285mm×55mm (14.7" x 11.2" x 2.2")
- Net Weight: 2.35kg (5.2 lb) (without HDD)
- Gross Weight: 3.2kg (7.05lb)
- Installation: Desktop installation