4 Channel 1080P DVR
Surveillance DVRs Just Got an Upgrade to 1080P
Our improved Tribrid DVRs not only record in 1080P now but they also can support 720P and traditional analog quality cameras as well, so if you have an older system that just needs a new DVR then future proof yourself with our 4 channel 1080P DVR.
Take your security system to the next level of hi-definition recording by integrating up to two 5MP IP (2560x1960) cameras with this DVR. This new break through compatibility standard has revolutionized the security industry over the past year effectively giving you the ability to record very hi-resolution video in areas of particular interest without having to purchase an expensive IP based server for your megapixel cameras and re-running all of your cable to cat 5.
The features don't just stop there for this surveillance DVR. Whether you are purchasing this DVR for your home or commercial property, rest assured you're getting a professional recorder with all the features you have come to expect and love, like time and date stamped video files, motion recording, continuous recording, viewing your cameras through your smartphone, computer or tablet, custom motion masking with up to 128 users set at various security levels allowing you to control what everyone can and can't do within your DVR.
LIMITLESS Features And POSSIBILITIES With the 4 Channel 1080P DVR
This 4 channel 1080P DVR has the ability to utilize up to a 6TB HDD giving you the storage power to easily save weeks of hi-definition recordings. You can even set your pre-record and post-record options.
Playback is simple and easy. You can quickly search your video data in a multitude of ways, with motion detection, time and date stamp, or recording intervals of 1-60 minutes. With an embedded linux processor you can rest assured knowing its both stable and rugged. On the back of the 4 channel DVR you will find your 4 standard BNC connections for your cameras a cat 5 input for your network and 2 video outputs for live viewing via a monitor or HD TV.
This 4 channel HD 1080P DVR includes a 12 volt power supply, wired mouse, remote control, and a 2 year manufactures warranty. Just provide some 1080P cameras with your DVR and sit back and enjoy your new high resolution security system.
Schedule & Manage Your Digital Video Recorder With Ease
The Tribrid HD DVR allows for you to customize how motion detection can be defined and adjusted allowing for complete control over how your system records motion footage through the motion masking ability. Set your DVR to record based off of motion or simply put your DVR into continuous record mode and never miss a minute of action. If that's too much data to sift through you can even set your DVR to record on a schedule, perhaps during the evening and night when your business has shut down, or while you're at work or on vacation. The options are truly limitless with our 4 channel 1080P digital video recorder.
View Live From Anywhere in The World with Your Smartphone or Computer
Being able to view your home or business is a must when you own a security system DVR. The 4 channel 1080P DVR connects simply and easily to any network. Quickly access and view your cameras through your smartphone, tablet, desktop or laptop and always know whats going on when your not there.
- Support 4 HDCVI/Analog - Add additional 2 IP + convert all BNC to IP
- H.264 Dual-stream video compression
- CVR104-S3: All channel 720P realtime or 1080P non-realtime recording (15FPS)
- 4 and 8 channel recorders channel 1 can do 1080p at 30FPS
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- 4 Channel synchronous real time playback, GRID interface & smart search
- ONVIF Version 2.4 conformance
- 3D intelligent positioning with Dahua PTZ dome camera
- Support 1TB HDD up to 6TB HDD, 2 USB2.0
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/Smart PSS)&Smart Phone(DMSS)
- View online: Computer web viewer, central management software & smart phone
- Date & time stamped video
- Records video in 1080P video
- Continuous or motion recording
Whats Included With The 4 Channel 1080P DVR?
- 4 Channel HD 1080P DVR
- 12 Volt Power Supply
- User Manual
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty
HOW TO USE THE PSS SOFTWARE
- Main Processor: Embedded processor
- Operating System: Embedded LINUX
- 4 BNC Video ports
- Analog : NTSC(525Line,60f/s),PAL(625Line,50f/s),
- HDCVI : 1080P/720P HDCVI Camera,
- IP : 5MP/4MP/3MP/1080P/720P/D1/CIF and IP Camera
- 1 RCA Audio-in port
- 1 RCA Audio-out port
- Two-way Communication: Reuse audio input/output channel 1
- Interface: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA
- Recording Quality: 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768, 800×600
- Display Split: 1/4/6
- Privacy Masking: 4 rectangular areas (each camera)
- OSD: Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
- Video and Audio Compression: H.264/G.711
- Recording Rate: Main Stream-1080P(1~12/15fps)/ 720P/960H/D1 (1~25/30fps)
- Recording Rate: Sub Stream-CIF(1~15), D1(15fps)
- Bit Rate: 96~6144Kb/s
- Record Modes: Manual, Schedule(Regular(Continuous), MD), Stop
- Recording Intervals: 1~60 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1~30 sec, Post-record: 10~300 sec
Video Detection & Alarm
- Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer & Screen tips
- Video Detection: Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396(22×18), Video Loss & Camera Blank
Playback & Backup
- Sync Playback: 1/4
- Search/Playback Mode: Time/Date, MD & Exact search (accurate to second)
- Playback Functions: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next file, Previous file, Next camera, Previous camera, Full screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup selection, Digital zoom
- Backup Mode: USB Thumb-drive/Internal SATA burner/Network
- Ethernet: RJ-45 Port
- Network Functions: HTTP, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, SNMP, P2P
- Max. User Access: 128 Users
- Cellular Devices: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
- Internal Hard-drive: 1 SATA port, up to 6TB
- USB Interface: 2 USB 2.0 Ports (1 Rear(1 Front)
- RS485: 1 Port, For PTZ Control
- Power Supply: DC12V/2A
- Power Usage: 10W (without HDD)
- Working Environment: -1°0C ~+5°5C / 10%~90%RH / 86~106kpa
- Dimensions (WxDxH): Mini 1U, 325mm× 255mm×55mm
- Weight: 1.5KG(without HDD)