4K Hi-Resolution Dash Camera with GPS and 140° Field of View
4K IS NOW NOT JUST FOR HOME SECURITY, BUT FOR YOUR VEHICLE NOW!
This is our newest and greatest dash camera, and it retains all the favorite features we've come to love with each one we carry. This small and compact dash camera packs a huge punch with its hi-definition 4k resolution, which can record at a smooth 30 frames per second, with a robust 140-degree field of view. This unit comes equipped with a GPS logger attachment and the ability to record audio within the vehicle. The built-in G-sensor can sense when a sudden shock moves the car, locking and securing the video footage so it's not overwritten. This handy, low-profile dashboard cam is the ultimate unit for capturing high-definition video of your drive.
HOW DOES THE 4K ULTRA DASH CAM WORK?
Car cameras, such as this unit, are meant to be mounted to the windshield to capture what the driver sees. Our Ultra Hi-Res Low Profile device is designed to not dangle down into your field of view, like other types of systems, but to mount right up against the glass and stay out of the way. Of course, it still needs to be plugged in using the included car adapter, and the included 4 meter-long connection cable would certainly be long enough to let you tuck it up into the headliner and out of the way. It doesn't have any batteries, so it will require constant power from the vehicle, though this allows it to boot up and start recording a few seconds after the car is turned on, so you don't need to press any buttons! This unit stores everything it sees on a Micro SD Card, up to a 128GB card, capable of storing up to 24 hours recorded at 4K at 30fps, which you can then pull and plug into a computer to save, delete and review your files.
Set up takes place all on the unit by clicking on REC to stop a recording, MENU to enter settings, the REC and MIC buttons as the directional pad, the Alarm button to confirm selections, and the MENU button to back out. Everything you select can be seen on the 2-inch screen, and here you'll do all the settings, from date/time stamping, picking the video resolution, enabling the GPS logging of your locations, tagging a file with a license plate or other text, along with many more options and feature adjustments.
WHY CHOOSE THIS LOW-PROFILE CAR CAM?
All these high-end features make this an easy pick. Set up is simple and easy to visualize with the 2-inch screen. Auto-features such as the G-Sensor to lock recordings when a significant shock is felt, and the wide-dynamic range that sharpens the picture are must-haves for the security of your vehicle and protection against fraud. The GPS logger is an optional module from the manufacturer, but we've decided to include it for each sale of this unit because it makes it just that much better. And last but certainly not least, the 4K, 2560x1600 resolution footage is just so sharp you can't help but be impressed. Stick this device on your windshield and capture an astonishing 140-degree field of view, and never worry about getting your story straight for fraud investigations or accidents again!
There are many uses for dash cameras in today's modern and ever-expanding road network. Use it to capture proof of an event occurring while driving or recording your family road trips. Capture the unexpected wildlife encounter or help to prevent insurance fraud or capture a car accident for evidence in court. It also excels for student-teacher drivers to document driving skills or give you a first-person account of an event that occurs. Monitor your teen or fleet driver's daily habits, speed, and location with the built-in GPS.
- GPS stores longitude and latitude as well as speed
- Motion or continuous recording with date and time-stamp video
- Records and stores video in 4K Ultra hi-definition 2560x1600 resolution
- Rotatable video record mode allows the camera to be mounted upside down
- Built-in Microphone allows for audio recording. Supports up to a 128GB SD card
- Sony 5MP Starvis image sensor with 140-degree field of view and wide dynamic range technology
- Built-in 2.0" LCD screen with parking G-sensor, parking motion detection, and time-lapse recording
- Hands-free auto loop record when the vehicle is started. G-Sensor with a lock to save videos from being deleted when a sudden shock occurs
- Built-in boot delay helps not to use as much power when starting the car, conserving battery usage until the car has had a chance to turn on and start charging the alternator
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 4K Hi-Resolution Dash Camera with GPS and 140° Field of View
- Car Adapter, Car Charger USB Cable, USB Data Cable, Non-GPS Mount, Clips, GPS Mount
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- GPS, WDR, G-Sensor
- Quick Release Mount
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Field of View: 140° degrees
- Audio Microphone: Built-in
- Power Type: SuperCapacitor
- Supported Memory: 128GB SD
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- 2 inch LCD Screen with AV Out Port
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.0 x 1.5 inches
- Video Resolutions: 2560x1600p @ 30fps, 2560x1400p @30fps, 2304x1296 @ 30fps, 1920x1080p @ 60/30fps, 1280x720p @ 30/60/120fps
Q: How long does the battery last?
A: This unit actually doesn't have a battery, as batteries inside a hot car have the potential to explode, but it has a Supercapacitor for quick start-up when the vehicle is turned on.
Q: What is the maximum size memory card it can handle?
A: It can use up to a 128GB Micro SD card.
Q: What is the field of view?
A: 140 degrees.
Q: Can you play back recordings on the unit?
A: No, this can only be done on a computer.
- 1-800-292-7748, Monday-Saturday, 10 am to 6 pm CST