RECORD HIGH-DEFINITION 140-DEGREE VIDEO AT 2560X1600 WITH OUR 4K DASH CAMERA
This is our newest and greatest dash camera, and it retains all the favorite features we've come to love with each one we carry. This small and compact dash camera packs a huge punch with its hi-definition 4k resolution, which can record at a smooth 30 frames per second, with a robust 140-degree field of view. This unit comes equipped with a GPS logger attachment and the ability to record audio within the vehicle. The built-in G-sensor can sense when a sudden shock moves the car, locking and securing the video footage so it's not overwritten. This handy, low-profile dashboard cam is the ultimate unit for capturing high-definition video of your drive.
HOW DOES THE 4K ULTRA DASHCAM WORK?
Car cameras, such as this unit, are meant to be mounted to the windshield to capture what the driver sees. Our Ultra Hi-Res Low Profile device is designed to not dangle down into your field of view, like other types of systems, but to mount right up against the glass and stay out of the way. Of course, it still needs to be plugged in using the included car adapter, and the included 4 meter-long connection cable would certainly be long enough to let you tuck it up into the headliner and out of the way. It doesn't have any batteries, so it will require constant power from the vehicle, though this allows it to boot up and start recording a few seconds after the car is turned on, so you don't need to press any buttons! This unit stores everything it sees on a Micro SD Card, up to a 128GB card, capable of storing up to 24 hours recorded at 4K at 30fps, which you can then pull and plug into a computer to save, delete and review your files. Set up takes place all on the unit by clicking on REC to stop a recording, MENU to enter settings, the REC and MIC buttons as the directional pad, the Alarm button to confirm selections, and the MENU button to back out. Everything you select can be seen on the 2-inch screen, and here you'll do all the settings, from date/time stamping, picking the video resolution, enabling the GPS logging of your locations, tagging a file with a license plate or other text, along with many more options and feature adjustments.
WHY CHOOSE THIS LOW-PROFILE CAR CAM?
All these high-end features make this an easy pick. Set up is simple and easy to visualize with the 2-inch screen. Auto-features such as the G-Sensor to lock recordings when a significant shock is felt, and the wide-dynamic range that sharpens the picture are must-haves for the security of your vehicle and protection against fraud. The GPS logger is an optional module from the manufacturer, but we've decided to include it for each sale of this unit because it makes it just that much better. And last but certainly not least, the 4K, 2560x1600 resolution footage is just so sharp you can't help but be impressed. Stick this device on your windshield and capture an astonishing 140-degree field of view, and never worry about getting your story straight for fraud investigations or accidents again!
There are many uses for dash cameras in today's modern and ever-expanding road network. Use it to capture proof of an event occurring while driving or recording your family road trips. Capture the unexpected wildlife encounter or help to prevent insurance fraud or capture a car accident for evidence in court. It also excels for student-teacher drivers to document driving skills or give you a first-person account of an event that occurs. Monitor your teen or fleet driver's daily habits, speed, and location with the built-in GPS.
- GPS stores longitude and latitude as well as speed
- Motion or continuous recording with date and time-stamp video
- Records and stores video in 4K Ultra hi-definition 2560x1600 resolution
- Rotatable video record mode allows the camera to be mounted upside down
- Built-in Microphone allows for audio recording. Supports up to a 128GB SD card
- Sony 5MP Starvis image sensor with 140-degree field of view and wide dynamic range technology
- Built-in 2.0" LCD screen with parking G-sensor, parking motion detection, and time-lapse recording
- Hands-free auto loop record when the vehicle is started. G-Sensor with a lock to save videos from being deleted when a sudden shock occurs
- Built-in boot delay helps not to use as much power when starting the car, conserving battery usage until the car has had a chance to turn on and start charging the alternator
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 4K Hi-Resolution Dash Camera with GPS and 140° Field of View
- Car Adapter, Car Charger USB Cable, USB Data Cable, Non-GPS Mount, Clips, GPS Mount
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. For a list of non-refundable items, view below
- Items must be unused, in resellable condition, and in their original packaging
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Weight: 3.7oz
- GPS, WDR, G-Sensor
- Quick Release Mount
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Field of View: 140° degrees
- Audio Microphone: Built-in
- Power Type: SuperCapacitor
- Supported Memory: 128GB SD
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- AV Out Port
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.0 x 1.5 inches
- Video Resolutions: 2560x1600p @ 30fps, 2560x1400p @30fps, 2304x1296 @ 30fps, 1920x1080p @ 60/30fps, 1280x720p @ 30/60/120fps
Frequently Asked Questions