720P Outdoor Security Camera with 14 Month Battery Life
Outdoor Surveillance Just Got Better
The new Motion Activated Camera is a battery powered, motion activated security camera. It is your do it yourself, Wire-free, portable security camera for anywhere anytime. The new Hybrid Mode provides 10x the Outlook Range. The dual functionality of a fixed capture interval + Motion Activation provides you with an unprecedented Portable level of Protection.
Easy to Use with 3 Different Modes
Motion Mode - Images captured by Motion Activation are in what is considered the Hot Zone, meaning close to the device. Motion Activation captures direct threats up close with a capture rate of 2-3 frames per second. Once activated, it will capture of 5 seconds.
Time Lapse Mode - Images captured at a Fixed Capture Rate are captured in the Time Lapse mode and cover a range over 100 meters deep in the detecting area. The capture rate is 2-3 frames per second up to 24 hours.
Hybrid Mode - Combines Fixed Capture Rate and Flexible Motion Detection. They provide Dual Protection in the Hot Zone. In standby mode the camera works in Time Lapse Mode, and the camera will capture images at your desired Capture Rate (2 second-24 hours) When motion is detected the camera will switch to Motion Mode and capture 2-3 frames per second.
Why choose this product?
Looking for an outdoor security camera? Don't have access to a power source? Need a camera that can be placed almost anywhere? This is the camera for you It is outdoor rated so you can place it almost anywhere. It has a great low light camera that can see even with only a little light visible. Multiple modes give you the option to pick which one will work best for your situation. This camera has unequaled 14 Months Battery Life based on 5 minute time lapse. The camera has exceptional power saving technology, provides super long lasting standby time, combined with Rapid Wake Up functionality. You will never miss a shot!
What can the 720P Outdoor Standalone Security Camera Be Used For?
- Home Security
- Backyard Security
- Outdoor Security
- Parking Lot Security
- Temporary Event Security
- Time Lapse Photography
- Farm Security
- Wildlife Camera
- Construction Sites
- Recording Illegal Dumping Sites
What are the Features of the 720P Outdoor Security Camera?
- 100% DIY, portable and wire-free
- 3 Capture modes: Time lapse mode, motion mode or hybrid mode (time lapse + motion)
- Images are captured on an SD card up to 32GB (sold separately)
- Smart night vision automatically turns on night vision at sunset and turn off night vision at sunrise
- 2 “D” batteries required (sold separately) for up to 14 months of use(based on 5 min Time Lapse)
- Product dimensions: 4.2” x 4.3” x 3.1”
- 1.3 Megapixel, 1/4" CMOS sensor
- 720p Resolution
- Lens with 75° field of view
- 1.44" TFT LCD
- Fixed interval recording mode
- Motion activated recording mode
- Weather resistant
What's Included with the 720P Outdoor Security Camera?
- 720P Outdoor Standalone Security Camera with 14 Month Battery Life
- Wall mount bracket, elastic strap, and tree strap
- Installation instructions and user manual
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- LCD Screen: 1.44" TFT LCD
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Motion Activated: PIR motion detection
- Time Lapse: Fixed Capture Rate
- Hybrid: Combine Time lapse and Motion activated mode
- Detect Distance: 6 m
- Detect Angle: 100°
- Type: 1/4" CMOS sensor
- Resolution: 1.3 Mega pixel
- Pixel size: 2.8 um
- Sensitivity: 2500 mV/lux-sec (Good low light quality)
- Aperture: F 2.0
- Field of View: 75°
- Focal Length: 28 mm (35mm equivalent)
- Focus Distance: 60 cm(Minimum)
- Video: Fast Playback Time Lapse Video
- Format: AVI
- Resolution: 720P( 1280x 720)
- Memory Storage: SD Card (Supported up to 32 GB)
- Power source: 2x D cell Batteries
- Battery Life: 14 months*
- External Power: DC IN: 5V
- Size (DxWxH): 106x 110x 78 mm
- Weight: 250 g (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F/-20°C to 50°C
Q: What recording modes does the MAC camera offer?
A: You have the ability to do either motion activated recording, Time lapse recordings and a Hybrid recording mode which is a combination of the motion activated recording mode and the Time lapse mode in one!
Q: What is the difference between the motion activated recording and the Time lapse recording on the MAC camera?
A: The motion activated feature is a PIR based motion sensor which triggers off of body heat up to 20Ft away. The Time Lapse recording mode allows you to detect motion up to 320ft away and takes snap shot pictures of whatever its seeing at a 1 Frame per second for every 24 hours the unit is recording.
Q: What does the Hybrid Recording mode offer me that the Time lapse and Motion activated recording doesn't?
A: The Hybrid Recording mode is actually the Time lapse & Motion Activated recording in one! The way the Hybrid recording works is by using both the modes, so the Time lapse will record up to the 320ft out from the camera but if someone comes within the 20ft "Hot Zone" for the motion activated recording it reverts the recording to do actual video clips instead of snap shot pictures.
Q: What is the expected battery life of the MAC camera and is it safe to leave out in the elements?
A: The expected battery life is 14 months and yes the unit fully weatherized and waterproof to be outdoors..
Q: How do I retrieve the recordings off of the MAC camera? And how big of a SD card can it support and how many recordings will that SD card hold?
A: To retrieve the recordings from the MAC camera you need to go retrieve the SD card from the camera its self so you can download the videos onto a PC. The MAC camera can support up to a 32GB SD card which would be able to support up to 240,000 recorded Frames.
Q: Do I need special Software to play the recorded video files?
A: No this unit records all of it video into an AVI format so you can use any video player (Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player ) to watch your recorded videos.
Q: Is the Video Date and Time Stamped?