DASH CAMERAS JUST GOT BETTER WITH OUR PREMIUM 1080P CAR CAMERA
This is one of the best dash cameras on the market today, the DOD Premium 1080p Car Camera records in a remarkably stunning 2 megapixel clarity of 1920×1080. Dash cameras are designed to be a firsthand account of an event and the recorded video clips or photos can provide information about the weather, traffic and road conditions surrounding the vehicle. The difference is obvious when compared to other products. The DOD Premium 1080p Car Camera is easy to use, sleekly designed, informative and provides footage quality that's unmatched.
This 1080P Dash Camera is an upgrade from previous models, with a six-element sharp lens and the best low light technology to date. DOD achieved this by utilizing advanced WDR (wide dynamic range) technology, fulfilling a balanced exposure for day and night that self adjusts to maximize recording visibility. The DOD provides some of the most stunning and clear 1080p images possible.
The camera's built-in 2.7" 16:9 widescreen display makes reviewing footage easy and clear. The loop recording feature allows for low maintenance that will record over the oldest recordings on the Micro SD memory first. The DOD Premium 1080P Car Camera is rechargeable and activated by simply plugging into your car cigarette lighter and turning the key. Other features include a motion detection function and the ability to record video without audio with simply the push of a button.
DEMO OF THE PREMIUM 1080P CAR CAMERA
WHY CHOOSE THE PREMIUM 1080P CAR CAMERA?
Having an extra layer of insurance is a great way to protect your vehicle, but once you see the quality of the DOD Premium 1080p Car Camera you may find yourself gleefully excited that you were using a dash camera that's unrivaled.
Like traditional security cameras, the goal is to capture evidence when an event occurs. Maybe you were driving past the fireworks during the 4th of July. Maybe you were on a back road and the way that the light was cutting through the trees looked like a painting. Maybe you were driving though the Canyons during sunset. You'll want the cleanest, sharpest, highest quality footage possible to prove your case or for the memories. The DOD Premium 1080p Car Camera gives you that, but what really sets it apart is how good the footage is.
WHAT CAN THE PREMIUM 1080P CAR CAMERA BE USED FOR?
- Evidence in case of a car accident
- Preventing bad driving habits
- Monitor teen driver
- Preventing Fraud
- Recording road trips
- Proof that an event occurred
- Capturing the unexpected while you drive
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE PREMIUM 1080P CAR CAMERA?
- Exceptional low light performance: Be blown away with the video quality in the 1080p HD dash camera. Low light video at night has never been better with the addition of a sony EXMOR sensor. Have the footage you need under the most challenging of conditions.
- Sony EXMOR sensor: Sony has designed a new series of EXMOR sensors for use in dash cameras. These are 20% larger then previous flagship sensors. The new sensor collects more light and greatly reduces noise. There tailor made for vehicular use with expected long lasting performance
- Reduced motion blurring at night: The 1080p HD dash camera now supports up to ISO3200. The expanded range increases clarity of fast moving objects, even at night. The technology allows for more detail, even under low light conditions.
- Two windshield mounts for convenience:
- Suction mount - Provides easy removal and installation of the camera. Secure in winter and summer conditions
- Tape mount - Smaller, less noticeable mount. 3M windshield adhesive in very secure, reduces vibrations and removes without leaving a residue behind.
- Supports 64GB microSDxC cards for 10 hours of full 1080p recording: Records a full workday at full high quality 1080p with a 64GB SD card
- Large 2.7" LCD screen: The large screen allows for easier video playback without requiring external devices.
- 8 Second start up time: From power to recording the camera starts in 8 seconds. No need to wait for protection.
- Advanced WDR (wide dynamic range): Captures more details accurately under different lighting conditions. Two exposure settings when recording that combines into one frame.
- Full HD 1080p resolution recording: Records at 1920x1080 at 30fps. Uses H.264 compression technology to achieve a longer recording time.
- Japanese f/1.6 lens: Japanese-made, 6 element lens with a f/1.6 aperture. 66% larger compared to competition. More light, less noise.
- Micro SDxC compatible: Use a 64GB card to capture up to 10 hours of 1080p video.
- Automatically records: In most vehicles the camera automatically turns on and records. Shutting off the vehicle turns off the camera after safely shutting down
- Loop recording: continuously records video without interruption by overwriting the earliest files when the SD card has been filled
- Easy to mute the mic: Easily mute the microphone using a dedicated button for private conversations.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THE PREMIUM 1080P CAR CAMERA?
- Premium 1080P Car Camera
- 2 Mounting Brackets ( Dash/ Window)
- DOD Player Installation CD
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Max Video Resolution: 1920×1080 at 30 FPS
- Camera Sensor: Sony Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Camera Lens: Japanese 6-Element f/1.6 Glass Lens
- Field Of View: 140° Wide Angle
- Screen: 2.7″ LCD
- Video Codec: H.264
- Video Out: HDMI, Max 1080P CTS 1.2 Supported
- Recording Format: .MOV
- Battery: 3.7V 250mAH Lithium-ion Battery
- Media: MicroSDHC & MicroSDXC
- Audio: Microphone and Built-in speaker
- Shutter: 1/2 – 1/1000 second
- Connections: USB 2.0 | HDMI | TV
- Size: 118(L) x 47.5(W) x 40.3(H) mm
- Weight: 81g
- Operating Temperature: -25°C ~70°C