DASH CAMERAS JUST GOT BETTER WITH OUR DRIVE PROOF CAR CAMERA
Two HD dash cameras to protect whats in front and behind you at the same time. Introducing the Duel Camera Drive Proof Car Camera, its light, compact, and both cameras record in HD 720p, 1280 x 720, with an easily visible touchscreen 4.3" LCD monitor.
The primary front HD camera offers a wide 140 degree field of view, and is built directly into the back of the touchscreen monitor. While the secondary rear HD camera has a detachable 15' cable that connects them both together. You'll be able to toggle between the front and rear camera or do a split screen by just taping the touchscreen and can set up time/date stamped video for motion recording or continuous record.
The Duel Camera Drive Proof Car Camera can be powered either by simply plugging into a cigarette lighter, or can be hardwired to the battery. The smart battery system utilized by the Duel Camera Drive Proof Car Camera can identify which battery your vehicle has and provide you security where ever you park without the fear of draining.
Using the included GPS antenna, the Duel Camera Drive Proof Car Camera will be able to record speed, duration and distance of your trip and the built in shock sensor can record impacts and save to a separate folder.
Also included with the Duel Camera Drive Proof Car Camera is the video player software for Windows PC. This mini device is idea for new drivers, buses, company vehicles or just taking a road trip.
DEMO OF THE DRIVE PROOF CAR CAMERA
WHY CHOOSE THE DRIVE PROOF CAR CAMERA?
Do you want to be able to not only protect whats in front of you while you drive, but also whats behind you? Do you use your own vehicle as a taxi service and would like to keep an eye on who your chaperoning? Then the Duel Camera Drive Proof Car Camera is for you.
The advantage of having duel HD cameras is obvious, and it's a common concern that the Duel Camera Drive Proof Car Camera addresses brilliantly. The front facing camera allows for reassurance from on coming threats, while the second HD camera can be mounted anywhere, documenting whats behind you. So either its a erratic driver, or erratic passenger, you can feel protected.
WHAT CAN THE DRIVE PROOF CAR CAMERA BE USED FOR?
- Evidence in case of a car accident
- Preventing bad driving habits
- Monitor teen driver
- Preventing Fraud
- Recording road trips
- Proof that an event occurred
- Capturing the unexpected while you drive
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE DRIVE PROOF CAR CAMERA?
- Dual HD cameras record interior and exterior mobile surveillance
- Navigate and control your vehicle surveillance system using the touch screen LCD monitor
- Internal microphone enables live in car audio recording
- Motion and G-Force activated recording
- Easy to install adhesive mount provide stable recording conditions
- Memory card provides removable and transferable storage
- Playback software allows users to view captured video, audio, and driving history on their PC
- Vehicle powered car camera system
- Pre-event recording captures cause and effect evidence
- Optional GPS antenna: Track vehicle travel and driver behavior
- Best uses: Teenage driving behavior, transportation companies, accident evidence and more
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THE DRIVE PROOF CAR CAMERA?
- Drive Proof Car Camera
- Rear View Camera
- Adhesive Mount
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- Direct Wire Power Cable
- Micro SD Card 32 GB with SD Converter
- PC Viewer Software
- Installation Accessories
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Front & Rear Cameras: 2MP CMOS
- DC Power: DC 12V / 24V
- Storage Temperature: -68 F ~ 158 F degrees
- Operating Temperature: -50 F ~ 140 F degrees
- LED indicators: Yes
- Battery Back-up: Yes Super Cap
- GPS: External GPS Module (Optional)
- Mic: Yes
- Speaker: Yes
- G-force Sensor: Yes (3 Sensitivity Settings)
- Recording Mode: Continuous, Event, Motion, Manual
- Voice Recording: PCM Type
- Video Compression: H.264
- Front and Rear Resolution: 720P (1280 x 720)
- Front & Rear f-stop: F=1.5
- Front & Rear Field of view: 140 degrees
- Current Sinking: Maximum mA in 12V
- Dimensions: 4.5” L x 3.5” W x 1.5” H