EXTEND REAL-TIME TRACKER USAGE BY 1000%
Listed here is an extended battery pack for our Portable Real-Time GPS Tracker, which comes with everything you need to charge it up and replace the battery already inside the GPS tracker. The initial battery that comes with the GPS unit lasts for about 8 hours of driving while hooking in this battery will bump that up to an incredible 80 hours of driving time.
HOW DOES THE EXTENDED BATTERY WORK?
The battery itself is in two pieces. The large blue piece containing the power cells connected to the smaller adapter piece looks identical to the battery already mounted in the tracker. What's neat about the smaller piece is that it also has a battery charge indicator, which lets you know how much power the battery has received.
The charger will plug into a wall socket and then into the small adapter piece rather than the power cells themselves, and it'll take up to 10 hours to get a full charge. The package comes with an Allen wrench to open up the back of the tracker.
Take the battery out and replace it with the small adapter piece, making sure to match the gold contacts together, and then wrap the included rubber band around it to hold it in place. You do not want to put the cover back on the back of the tracker, as the cable running from the adapter to the power cells can get kinked or cut, and the tracker would stop receiving power.
- Use with our weatherized magnetic case
- 80 Hour Battery Pack for our Mobile Live Tracker
- Power is drawn only when the tracker is in motion
- The battery indicator lets you know when fully charged
- Use as a secondary battery for our combo pack extended battery with our real-time GPS tracker
- Use as a replacement or secondary battery for the extended battery case if you already have the tracker
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 90 Day Manufacture's Warranty
- Charger, Battery Pack, Allen Wrench, Rubber Band