HyperFire Cellular General Surveillance Camera
AN EASY CELLULAR SOLUTION FOR SURVEILLANCE OF PROPERTY
The HyperFire Cellular General Surveillance Camera is the answer to the issue of surveillance where there is no possible connection to power or the internet. Place this battery powered, cellular enabled camera anywhere you need, up in a tree or down in the bushes, at your vacation home or your empty lot, and get notifications with images sent directly to your smartphone and/or email when the camera detects motion. Day and night, this device will keep watch with its' 1080p camera and powerful covert night vision. Monitor remote locations conveniently from home, knowing you'll be notified if anyone trys to steal your on-site equipment, break into your office or steal from that property you're renovating.
HOW DOES THE HYPERFIRE CELLULAR GENERAL SURVEILLANCE CAMERA WORK?
The HyperFire Cellular General Surveillance Camera has a built in cellular module that will work with AT&T or Verizon networks anywhere they have data coverage. This fantastic feature allows the camera to send picture messages to up to 2 email addresses and/or up to 4 smartphones (the max that data plans allow) whenever it sees something happen.
This camera has all of the same specifications and features as the HyperFire General Surveillance Camera, with some differences. The camera still snaps photos in HD 1080p, has a 1/5th second trigger speed using the PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor, and has the powerful No-Glow IR night vision (up to 60 feet from the camera!) One set of 12 AA batteries will provide enough power for about 2,000 pictures to be taken and stored onto an SD Card, which is perfect for those remote locations where there is supposed to be little activity.
On the device itself you'll find most of the programmable settings, including time-stamping the photos with the date/time of when an event occurred, and on a computer you can even set up a schedule for it to record during certain hours of the day/week, which is great for businesses only needing to monitor activity after hours or on the weekends. There is also a slot for a SD card to mount where all the photos will be stored, and when using a 32GB SD Card (which is the maximum capacity) you'll have to replace the batteries before this security camera runs out of space at around 40,000 images. Besides reviewing the photos sent to your smart phone or email address, you can pull the SD card from this surveillance camera to plug into a computer to view each image individually or you can use the Reconyx software (included) to see a time-lapse video of what the camera saw.
WHY CHOOSE THE HYPERFIRE CELLULAR GENERAL SURVEILLANCE CAMERA?
The greatest feature of this device is, of course, the cellular connectivity for getting notified of motion detection remotely on your smartphone or email address, which allows you to place the camera anywhere AT&T or Verizon has coverage. Other fantastic features include the invisible infrared night vision which will not produce the "red eye" that's extremely noticeable on standard security cameras and the long-lasting battery life that will last for up to 2,000 pictures to be recorded and sent to your devices/accounts.
Also, the weatherized body allows for placement in almost any environment with a wide operating temperature range of 120 to -20 Degrees Fahrenheit. This cellular model comes with the external power supply connects, but for long-term use in areas where power in unavailable, we have a solar panel unit. If you worry about the safety of the security camera, we also offer a steel box enclosure.
The software included in the package for scheduling record times and watching the time lapse video are Windows compatible, while the individual images themselves could be reviewed on either a PC or Mac.
WHAT CAN THE HYPERFIRE CELLULAR GENERAL SURVEILLANCE CAMERA BE USED FOR?
- Property Surveillance
- Watch for Trespassers
- HOA's needing to monitor activity
- Police Investigations
- Areas marked as School Zones
- Monitoring of Remote Locations
- 3G cellular modem transmits images via text messaging or e-mail
- Send images to up to 4 cell phones and/or 2 e-mail addresses (dependent on carrier).
- SIM card installed by Reconyx (AT&T and international carriers)
- External power jack and cable included.
- No-glow covert infrared illuminator for unobtrusive surveillance
Records in 1080p
- HyperFire Cellular General Surveillance Camera
- Bungee Cable
- Software Disk
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- MapView Security™ software Click Here
- View AT&T Service Plans Click Here
- View Verizon Service Plans Click Here
- VERIZON Coverage Map
- AT&T Coverage Map
- 1 Year Warranty
- Long Battery Allows for Approximately 2000 Pictures
- Size: 5.5"H x 4.5"W x 3"D
- Circular Recording
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +120° Fahrenheit
- Versatile: Hidden Fixtures available. Other add-ons available upon request.
- Night Vision: No-Glow™ High Output Hidden Night Vision
- Time-Lapse Recording: 1, 2, 3, 5, 15 or 30 seconds or 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals (5 second minimum when motion trigger and/or illuminator is on)
- IR Distance: Up to 60 feet
- Memory: Up to a 32GB SD Card
- Illumination On/Off
- Power Plug In: Supplied With Product
- Mapping & Image Management Software: MapView™ Professional with Security Scheduling
- Metadata Export from MapView™
- User Defined Metadata in MapView™
- Phone App: Cellular Covert Surveillance for Security
- Picture Quality: 3.1 Mega-pixel or 1080P HD
- Time-Lapse Scheduling: AM Period in hours & PM Period in hours
- Image Detail: Color by Day, Monochrome IR at Night
- Memory Card Type: Secure Digital (SD® or SDHC®)
- Activation Speed: 1/5th second
- Image Data: Time, Date, Temperature & Moon Phase
- RapidFire™ Near-Video Speed: Up to 2 frames per second
- Battery's Needed: NiMH Rechargeable or 1.5volt Lithium only
- FPS (Frame Rates): RapidFire™ 1, 3, 5, or 10 seconds in-between images
- Setting Up The Camera: All available options are setup directly from the camera besides the schedule recording which is done through the included PC software.
- Pictures per Trigger: 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 images per trigger
- Delay After Triggering: 0, 15 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 3 min or 5 min
- Battery Quantity / Size: 12 AA
- Motion Activation on a Schedule: Hours of Day and Days of week (Weekday & Weekend scheduling).
- Theft Protection: CodeLoc™ Pass-Code Protection
- Download the Reconyx Security Camera Settings and the Reconyx MapView Security™ software- Windows Compatible
SMS/MMS: The camera sends images via MMS text message. The camera needs to be setup with a text message/MMS plan. You can send alerts to 4 phone numbers and 2 email addresses.
DATA: The camera sends images via email. The camera needs to be setup with a data plan. You can send alerts to 2 email addresses.
- Reconyx Recommends using the unlimited plan at first to see how many snap shots are sent over a course of the month and the adjusting you text message/MMS plan accordingly.