HyperFire Cellular License Plate Camera
THE BEST D-I-Y CELLULAR LICENSE PLATE CAPTURE SOLUTION
Are you having issues with people trespassing on your commercial property after hours? Are people using your empty lot for illegal hunting? Are you not able to run video or power cable to the area for a hard-wired security system? The battery powered, cellular enabled HyperFire Cellular License Plate Camera is the answer. Rated for outdoor use with multiple options available to keep it powered, this security camera can be placed anywhere you need to capture license plates passing by in areas they shouldn't be going. The motion sensor inside has an amazing trigger speed that allows it to wake up to snap a photo of a vehicle driving by at up to 50MPH! With a powerful burst of Infrared Night Vision, this camera will specifically pick out the vehicle's license plate as it passes by, so during the day or night you'll have a complete list of cars and trucks that have gotten onto your property.
HOW DOES THE CELLULAR HYPERFIRE LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION CAMERA WORK?
The Hyperfire Cellular License Plate Recognition has all the same features as the original Hyperfire License Plate Camera, such as the HD 720p Camera, the 1/10th of a second trigger speed when motion is detected with the Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor, the strong burst of night vision IRs that will frame a license plate clearly while blocking out the rest of the picture, and the ability to set the date/time for recordings as well as scheduling recordings. What this device has over the original is the cellular connectivity, which allows the camera to send the photos it takes directly to your smartphone or email address, letting you know exactly when something takes place. The Cellular module works off of the AT&T or Verizon networks, so this covert security camera can be used anywhere they have Data coverage.
The battery life is diminished with the addition of the cellular module, lasting for up to 2,000 images to be taken and sent out. An external power supply is included in the package, if you're able to get power to the area. All pictures are saved onto an SD Card which you can then pull from the camera, plug into a computer and see what was captured. The Reconyx software will allow you to view a time-lapse video of all the pictures taken, otherwise you can just view each picture individually. The software is Windows based, but you can still use the software on a Mac computer if you use a Windows Emulator program.
WHY CHOOSE THE HYPERFIRE CELLULAR LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION CAMERA?
For any police investigation into who has been trespassing onto your property, it makes it much easier on them if you can provide a license plate vs just the make and model of the vehicle. With the HD 720p Camera looking specifically for the license plate passing by, you'll get what you need to hand over to the authorities. The cellular connectivity (anywhere AT&T or Verizon have data coverage) makes the gathering of that information simple, as the device will be sending you picture messages directly to you, safely stored away from the security camera if it were ever found. If you have a friend in the area you can trust to go out and check if you're not able when you receive an alert, go ahead and enter up to 4 smartphone numbers and/or up to 2 email addresses to receive those alerts. If not, the device is still saving everything onto an on-board SD Card. The maximum capacity SD Card it'll handle is 32GB, which can store up to 40,000 images.
The fast Trigger Speed and Night vision are key features of the device. The PIR motion sensor is so sensitive it'll trigger the camera within a 10th of a second, allowing it to capture plates on cars or trucks speeding by at up to 50MPH. The high output of No-Glow Infrared that cannot be seen by the naked eye will actually frame the license plate and block out the rest of the vehicle so you receive a clear image, even in total darkness. The standard night vision Infrared on most security cameras is very noticeable with that glowing red "eye," but not so with this camera, meaning at night it would not draw attention to itself.
While this camera can be placed outdoors in many environments, if you can get power to the area, this device comes with an external power supply for extended use. Otherwise, it will run off its' 12 AA battery supply for up to a year of standby time or for up to 2,000 images to be taken and sent to your smartphone or email address. If power cannot possibly be run to the location, however, we also offer a solar panel unit. This would offer you the freedom to place the camera anywhere outdoors with ample sunlight, allowing you to have a permanent surveillance solution in hard-to-reach areas.
WHAT CAN THE HYPERFIRE CELLULAR LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION CAMERA BE USED FOR?
- Security of Property
- Watching for Trespassers
- HOA's monitoring activity
- Law Enforcement
- School Zones
- Remote Monitoring
- Captures plates of traffic moving up to 50mph in 720p at 2-3 frames per second
- Long battery life, using 12 AA size batteries, enabling the camera to run continuously up to one year
- 3G cellular modem transmits images via text message or e-mail
- Send images to up to 4 cell phones and/or 2 e-mail addresses (dependent on carrier)
- SIM card installed by Reconyx
- HyperFire Cellular License Plate Camera
- Bungee Cable
- Software Disk
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- External power jack and cable
- MapView Security™ software Click Here
- View AT&T Service Plans Click Here
- View Verizon Service Plans Click Here
- VERIZON Coverage Map
- AT&T Coverage Map
- Product Warranty: 1 Year
- Battery Life: Apporx. 2000 Images
- Dimensions: 5.5"H x 4.5"W x 3"D
- Loop Recording: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +120° Fahrenheit
- Customization: Camouflage housing available. Other special modifications available upon request.
- Illumination: No-Glow™ High Output Covert IR
- Time-Lapse Surveillance: 1, 2, 3, 5, 15 or 30 seconds or 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals (5 second minimum when motion trigger and/or illuminator is on)
- Flash Range: Up to 50 feet
- Memory Card Capacity: Up to 32GB
- Illumination On/Off Option: Included
- External Power Connection: Included
- Mapping & Image Management Software: MapView™ Professional with Security Scheduling
- Metadata Export from MapView™
- User Defined Metadata in MapView™
- Primary Application: Cellular Covert License Plate Capture Only
- Image Resolution:720P or 1.3 Mega-pixel
- Time-Lapse Scheduling:AM Period in hours & PM Period in hours
- Image Detail: Monochrome Day, Monochrome Infrared by Night
- Memory Card Type: Secure Digital (SD® or SDHC®)
- Trigger Speed: 1/10th second (up to 50mph)
- Image Data: Time, Date, Temperature & Moon Phase
- RapidFire™ Near-Video Speed: Up to 3 frames per second
- Battery Requirements: NiMH Rechargeable or 1.5volt Lithium only
- Frame Rate: RapidFire™ 1, 3, 5, or 10 seconds between images
- Camera Settings: Almost all available options are set on camera. Scheduling settings are available on PC with included software.
- Photos per Trigger: 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 images per trigger
- Security Feature Set Upgrade
- Delay After Triggering: 0, 15 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 3 min or 5 min
- Battery Quantity / Size: 12 AA
- Motion Sensor Scheduling: Hours of Day and Days of week (Weekday & Weekend scheduling).
- Theft Deterrence: CodeLoc™ Pass-Code Protection
- Download the Reconyx Security Camera Settings and the Reconyx MapView Security™ software