HyperFire General Surveillance Camera
SIMPLE AND EASY SURVEILLANCE SOLUTION
The Hyperfire General Surveillance Camera is your simple outdoor HD camera solution to the problems plaguing your peace of mind. This easy to use camera can be placed anywhere outdoors for surveillance of the activity in an area, day or night, detecting motion and snapping photos of everything happening with a 1080p camera! Keep watch over your equipment, home, or various properties and gather evidence of trespassing, thievery, loitering or anything else that may be going on. Retrieve the data at a later time from an on-board SD card, or use our Cellular model to get picture message alerts to your smartphone based on motion detection.
HOW DOES THE HYPERFIRE GENERAL SURVEILLANCE CAMERA WORK?
The Hyperfire General Surveillance Camera has a built in HD 1080p Camera and a Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor that activates the camera with a trigger speed of 1/5th of a second, allowing for multiple shots to be taken of movement passing by the camera. At night, the camera switches from color to black and white, and gives a strong burst of night vision to illuminate whatever triggered the motion detection sensor.
The camera permits you to change some of the settings, such as setting the Date/Time, and even scheduling for certain hours in the day (weekday and weekend scheduling). This lets you set the camera for periods of lower or higher amounts of activity, as well as know exactly when an event took place.
This device operates using 12 AA batteries, lasting up to a year in standby time or for up to 40,000 photos to be taken. All the pictures are stored onto an on-board SD Card (up to 32GB) for later retrieval and uploading to a computer. From there, you can see each picture individually or use the included Reconyx software to view the footage in a time lapse video.
WHY CHOOSE THE HYPERFIRE GENERAL SURVEILLANCE CAMERA?
One of the greatest features of the Hyperfire General Surveillance Camera is that the burst of night vision cannot be seen by the naked eye. This means that even though it's outputting a lot of Infrared it is not going to show that red eye glow you would see in other night vision cameras. This lets you place the camera anywhere you need without worry it'll attract attention to itself with a bright flash of light.
Also, the rugged design allows for placement in extreme environments, with an operating temperature range of -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. However, for those locations where the safety of the device itself would be in question, we also offer a steel security enclosure. To use the device in covert applications, we offer an enclosure that looks like a cable box, too. Also, for those more remote locations where you cannot get power, we carry a solar panel unit. All these accessories permit you to place the Hyperfire General Surveillance Camera anywhere you need to to catch trespassers, looters, or anyone else doing anything they shouldn't be.
WHAT CAN THE HYPERFIRE GENERAL SURVEILLANCE CAMERA BE USED FOR?
- Security of Property
- Watching for Trespassers
- HOA's monitoring activity
- Law Enforcement
- School Zones
- No glow night vision covert surveillance of people and activities
- Color images by day and monochrome by night
- Loop recording overwrites oldest images for continuous operation
- Dual scheduling allows camera operation by time of day and day of week
- Extended battery life captures up to 40,000 images
- Includes mapview™ security software for windows®
- HyperFire General Surveillance Camera
- Bungee Cable
- Software Disk
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
SupportMapView Security™ software Click Here
- Main Function - Hidden General Surveillance
- Picture Quality - 1080p or 3.1 Mega-Pixel
- Infrared Night Vision - Invisible™ High Powered Concealed Night Vision
- Infrared Distance - Up to 60FT
- Device Warranty - 1 Year
- Measurements - 5.5″Height x 4.5″Width x 3″Depth
- Operational Weather - -20° to +120° Fahrenheit
- Infrared On or Off Capability
- Internal Management Software - MapView™ Allows Scheduled Recording
- User Defined Metadata in MapView™
- Metadata Export from MapView™
- Picture Details - Color during Day, Monochrome Infrared at Night
- Activation Speed - 1/5th Second
- RapidFire™ Near - Video Speed - Up to 2 frames per second
- FPS (Frames Per Second) - RapidFire™ 1, 3, 5, or 10 intervals between pictures
- Images per Trigger - 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 Pictures per trigger
- Delay After Triggering - 0, 15 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 3 min or 5 min
- Motion Activation Schedule - Hours of Day and Days of week (Weekday & Weekend scheduling).
- Time-Lapse Recording - 1, 2, 3, 5, 15 or 30 seconds or 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals (5 sec minimum when motion activates and/or illuminator is on)
- Time-Lapse Schedule - Morning time frame in hours & Afternoon time frame in hours also
- Circular Recording
- Recommended SD Card - Secure Digital (SD® or SDHC®)
- SD Card Limitations - Up to 32GB Card
- Picture Data - Time, Date, Temperature & Moon Phase
- Battery Consumption - Allows 40,000 images
- Required Battery - NiMH Rechargeable or 1.5volt Lithium only
- Battery Amount and Size - 12 AA (not included)
- External Power Supply - Attainable, Not Included
- Cameras Setup - All Internal settings are set directly from the camera other then the schedule settings which are available on your computer with the included software.
- Security Feature Set Upgrade
- Pass-Code Protection - CodeLoc™