HyperFire License Plate Camera
SIMPLE, EASY AND COVERT LICENSE PLATE RECORDING SOLUTION
The Hyperfire License Plate Recognition camera is a perfect solution for anyone needing to monitor their property. Ruggedly built for the outdoors, this surveillance camera is designed to specifically capture the license plate of vehicles going by. Day or night, you'll get a clear image of a vehicle's plates as a driver passes the camera, able to catch what it needs to identify who trespassed on your property.
HOW DOES THE HYPERFIRE LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION CAMERA WORK?
The Hyperfire License Plate Recognition Camera has an HD 720p Monochrome Camera which allows it to see a bit more clearly during the night. Also built in is a PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor so powerful it only takes 1/10th of a second to trigger a snapshot; fast enough to capture the plate of a vehicle passing by with speeds up to 50MPH! For night-time recording, the camera bombards the area with No-Glow IR (Infrared) night vision to specifically capture the license plate, so the image will brightly show the plate itself while blacking out the rest of the vehicle.
On board the camera itself you can alter some of the settings, such as time and date stamping the pictures, and with the included Reconyx software you can schedule recordings for certain hours in the day. Weekday and weekends are scheduled separately in case the camera would see more activity during the week vs the weekend or vice versa.
This device is powered using 12 AA batteries which provides enough power for the camera to last up to a year in standby (without any activity seen) or for up to 40,000 images to be taken and stored onto the internally mounted SD Card (max 32GB). To review what was captured (either individual photos or a time lapse video using the Reconyx software) you would pull the SD card and plug it into a computer (Mac computers can view the pictures individually but cannot use the Reconyx software, so using this device with a Windows PC would afford you more access to the devices' features).
WHY CHOOSE THE HYPERFIRE LICENSE PLATE CAMERA?
License plate capture is essential for getting the personal identifiable information of who is on your property. It's much harder for police to investigate a crime if the only information they have to go on is the make and model of the vehicle, but if they have the license plate number it becomes much easier for their investigation as that number is tied to one vehicle in particular.
One of the greatest features of the Hyperfire License Plate Recognition Camera is the unique way it uses its' night vision. Many night vision cameras have a red-eye glow when the IRs are turned on (even though Infrared light itself is invisible to humans), and Tollway cameras produce a bright flash to help them see the license plate. Not so with this camera, as it uses a No-Glow Infrared to stay as covert and as concealed as possible.
Also, the sturdy design allows for placement in environments that experience extreme temperatures, with an operating range of -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. We also offer a steel security enclosure to protect the device even further from physical attacks. For hidden-camera applications, we offer a container that looks like a cable box, too. For use in areas where you cannot get a cable ran for continuous power we carry a solar panel unit. These accessories grant you the ability to place the Hyperfire License Plate Recognition Camera anywhere you need in order to capture evidence of trespassers in their vehicles or for monitoring activity in an area.
WHAT CAN THE HYPERFIRE LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION CAMERA BE USED FOR?
- Security of Properties
- Watch for Trespassing Vehicles
- HOA's needing to monitor vehicles going in and out of neighborhood
- Police/Law Enforcement Investigations
- Monitor traffic in School Zones
- License plate photo capture of moving vehicles up to 50 MPH. Mono- chrome images day and night (night photos show license plates only)
- No glow high output covert infrared night vision up to 50 feet.
- Overwrites oldest material with new images with Loop Recording for continuous use
- Weekend and Weekday separate scheduling for day and time period
- Battery life of up to 40,000 images or a year in standby
- Includes MapView™ security software for Windows®
- HyperFire License Plate Camera
- Bungee Cable
- Software Disk
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
SupportMapView Security™ software Click Here
- Primary Application- Covert License Plate Capture Only
- Image Resolution- 720P or 1.3 Mega-pixel
- Illumination- No-Glow™ High Output Covert IR
- Flash Range- Up to 50 feet
- Product Warranty- 1 Year
- Dimensions- 5.5″H x 4.5″W x 3″D
- Operating Temperature- -20° to +120° Fahrenheit
- Illumination On/Off Option- Included
- Mapping & Image Management Software- MapView™ Professional with Security Scheduling
- User Defined Metadata in MapView™
- Metadata Export from MapView™
- Image Detail- Monochrome Day, Monochrome Infrared by Night
- Trigger Speed- 1/10th second (up to 50mph)
- RapidFire™ Near- Video Speed- Up to 3 frames per second
- Frame Rate- RapidFire™ 1, 3, 5, or 10 seconds between images
- Photos per Trigger- 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 images per trigger
- Delay After Triggering- 0, 15 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 3 min or 5 min
- Motion Sensor Scheduling- Hours of Day and Days of week (Weekday & Weekend scheduling).
- Time-Lapse Surveillance- 1, 2, 3, 5, 15 or 30 seconds or 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals (5 second minimum when motion trigger and/or illuminator is on)
- Time-Lapse Scheduling- AM Period in hours & PM Period in hours
- Loop Recording- Yes
- Memory Card Type- Secure Digital (SD® or SDHC®)
- Memory Card Capacity- Up to 32GB
- Image Data- Time, Date, Temperature & Moon Phase
- Battery Life- Up to 40,000 images
- Battery Requirements- NiMH Rechargeable or 1.5volt Lithium only
- Battery Quantity / Size- 12 AA (not included)
- External Power Connection- Available option
- Camera Settings- Almost all available options are set on camera. Scheduling settings are available on PC with included software.
- Security Feature Set Upgrade- Included
- Theft Deterrence- CodeLoc™ Pass-Code Protection