Klein Multi-Cable Cutters uses a hardened steel precision cutting blade for long lasting usage and durability. The Copper curved cutter, cleanly cuts round copper cable , or multi-conductor cable up to 2mm in diameter, coaxial cable, RG-6 Quad, and RG-62 without the added compression or frayed ends for professional results. Another benefit to the Klein Multi-Cable Cutter is an Anvil cutter. The Anvil cutter is great for solid and standard copper wire up to 12 AWG and even stainless steel up to 2mm in diameter. The Klein Multi-Cable Cutter has a firm double dipped grips for comfort, coil spring for fast opening action, and a closure lock for convenient storage.
High Quality, and American Made, The Klein brand is the #1 preferred hand tool in the electrical industry, as well as one of the leading brands used in the maintenance, construction, and industrial trades. Loyalty to Klein Tools is strong due to Klein Tools’ commitment to professional tradesmen; professionals feel the difference every day.
- Hardened steel precision-ground cutting blades for long life.
- Copper curved cutter cleanly cuts round copper cable without compression or frayed ends.
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage.
- Comfortable grips
- Anvil cutter for solid and stranded copper wire up to 12 AWG and stainless steel up to .032″ (2 mm) diameter.
- Mild steel cutter for conductors up to .080″ (2 mm) diameter.
- Curved cutter for solid and stranded copper wire up to 8 AWG, multi-conductor cable up to 1/2″ (13 mm) diameter and coaxial cable RG-6 Quad, RG-59, and RG-62.
- Double-dipped grips for comfort .
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action.
- Holes for looping and bending wire.
- Klein Multi-Cable Cutter
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty