Life Straw Personal Water Filter
Water Purification Has Never Been Easier
The Life Straw personal water filter allows anyone to safely drink water directly from contaminated water sources. It is ideal for when you are hiking, hunting, fishing or even for emergency preparedness, the Life Straw is the most advanced technology for personal water filter available today.
Easy to Use
The Lifestraw is very easy to use. Simply stick the Lifestraw in the water and suck though it. The Lifestraw has tubing inside it with filters that will filter out 99.9999% of waterbourne bacteria and 99.9% of waterbourne protozoan cysts. One single Lifestraw can filter roughly 264 gallons.
Why Choose This Product?
Like to go fishing and hunting? Do you travel to foreign countries? Like to go hiking? Have a bug out bag? This is the perfect product for you. Water is everywhere but most of it is too dirty or contaminated to drink. With the Lifestraw you can filter out almost anything. Water is the most important thing for survival, with the Lifestraw you will always have a way to get clean water.
What can the Lifestraw be used for?
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne protozoan parasites
- Filter Dirty Water
- Filter Contaminated Water
What are the Features of the Lifestraw?
- High capacity, filters up to 264 gallons
- Patented hollow fiber membrane filters to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and protozoan parasites
- Ultralight weighs
What's Included with the Lifestraw?
- Life Straw Personal Water Filter
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Ultralight: weighs only 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Portable: only 9” (22.5 cm) long and 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- BPA free and contains no chemicals
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals