Low Profile 1080P Dash Camera With Built in GPS
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100K+ Satisfied Customers
Free Lifetime Support
Discreet Billing & Shipping
Free Same Day Discreet Shipping
Free Return Shipping
OUR LOW PROFILE DASHBOARD CAMERA IS SIMPLE TO USE
Reliability, quality and affordability intersect with the low profile 1080P hi-definition dash cam. This unique dash cam offers a more discreet approach to vehicle cameras while still maintaining all the options you've come to expect. With an adjustable swivel lens, this camera can be mounted at a complete 90 degree angle and still be mounted flush with a glass surface. Both day time and night are recorded at a super crisp 1920x1080 60fps resolution with a time and date, stored to a removable microSD card.
Vehicle cameras are designed to record events as a firsthand account of information such as weather, traffic, events and other road conditions. The low profile vehicle cam is incredibly easy to use with a sleek wedge shape design, and even provides additional features such as, a microphone mute button to keep your conversations private, and an included detachable GPS module to add both speed and location data to the recorded footage. Power is generated to the camera utilizing a standard car lighter adapter or hardwired option (upon request) this powers a internally built super capacitor for reliability in even the most extreme of driving conditions.
There is a built in 2.0" display screen for easy menu navigation as well as reviewing footage on the fly. This device can even be mounted upside down with a feature to rotate the footage. Some of the more unique features are, a lane departure warning system that can alert when your slowly leaving a lane.
WHY CHOOSE THIS HI-DEFINITION DASH CAM?
Are you looking for a dash cam that can be mounted virtually anywhere? Are you needing a reliable camera to document whats happening around your vehicle? Would you like a camera that is less intrusive and easy to use? Then this is the perfect solution for you.
Mount this camera practically anywhere with the fully adjustable lens and easy mounting bracket. You can even mount it to look out the side window if you choose. It's important to have first hand accounts of situations beyond the he said/she said that usually ensues after an accident. Having footage of the event in question takes away the guess work and can save you time and money to expedite repairs. This dash camera even comes with a GPS module that documents not only where you where but the speed you were going while still maintaining a full Hi Definition 1080P recording quality.
View more options - Click Here
- Evidence in case of a car accident
- Preventing bad driving habits
- Monitor teen driver
- Preventing Fraud
- Recording road trips
- Proof that an event occurred
- Capturing the unexpected while you drive
- 2MP EXMOR image sensor with Wide 135 degree view
- Rotatable video record mode, so the camera can be mounted upside down
- Tape mount - 3M windshield adhesive reduces vibrations
- GPS - Record your vehicles speed and location
- Supports 128GB microSD cards
- Time & date stamp video
- Records at 1920x1080 at 60fps
- 2.0" LCD screen
- AWB (auto white balance)
- WDR (wide dynamic range)
- LDSW (lane departure Warning system)
- FCWS (forward Collision Warning System)
- Micro SDxC compatible: Use a 128GB card
- Default on, when power is to the ignition
- Loop recording for continuous recording video without maintenance
- One touch microphone mute button
- Can take snapshots while in the middle of video recording
- Low Profile Hi-Def Dash Camera
- GPS Module
- 2 x 3M Mounting Brackets ( Dash/ Window)
- 5 x 3M Cord Mounting Brackets
- USB cable
- USB Power Adapter
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Max Video Resolution: 1920×1080 at 60 FPS
- Camera Processor: Novatek NT96660 Chip set
- Camera Image Sensor: 2MP Sony IMX291 Exmor Sensor
- Camera Lens: F1.6 aperture 7G Full Glass Lens
- Field Of View: 135° Wide Angle
- WDR: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Screen: 2.0″ LCD
- Video Codec: H.264
- Video Out: AV Out Port
- Recording Format: MP4
- Power: Super Capacitor
- Media: MicroSD
- Audio: Microphone Built-in
- Connections: USB 2.0
- Size: 3(L) x 2(W) x 1.2(H) in
- Weight: 3.68 oz
Q: Does this device have an internal battery for when the car is turned off?
A: No, it does not have an internal battery. But if your cigarette lighter adapter always provides power, you can keep it plugged in for power.
Q. How come my SD card is not being read when I insert it into the device?
A. If you are using a 64GB SD Card or 128GB SD card that you purchased from us then you must format the SD card while its in the device, once the card is formatted power off the item and power it back on. Your device should recognize the new card.
Q: How many Frames-Per-Second does it record?
A: It has an adjustable frame rate, including 1080P at 60 or 30FPS, or 720P at 120, 60, or 30FPS.
Q: This model has GPS. Can I do live tracking from my cell phone?
A: No, this GPS is a data logger, which only records where it has been throughout the drive for later review.
Q: Does this car cam have any special features others do not?
A: Yes, this camera can alert you if you're drifting into the next lane or if you're getting too close to the car in front of you.
Q: Does it record audio along with video?
A: Yes, audio recording can be quickly turned off or on with the mic button.
Q: What is the maximum SD card size for this product?
A: It can handle a 128GB Card.
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm CST