Mini Digital Audio Recorder Voice Activated
POWERFUL RECORDING CAPABILITIES IN A TINY CASE
This super tiny, 0.4oz audio recording device may not be as covert as some models, such as our Pro USB model; however, the low weight, small form factor, and built-in clip for this device allow for easy deployment in many types of situations and scenarios. It has a battery enough for 15 hours of recording in the highest quality audio it can capture, with the ability to only capture audio when a sound occurs in the area at the flick of a switch! Not only does this mini sound recorder come with headphones so you can listen to the files while on the go, but the files can also be date and time stamped via a program available to Windows computers.
HOW DOES THE MINI DIGITAL AUDIO RECORDER VOICE-ACTIVATED WORK?
To initiate a recording, charge it up for two to three hours to ensure you have enough battery life, and then flick the On/Off switch from the middle Off position to either of two little markers on the body of the unit, the " - " for continuous recording or the " .. " for voice activation mode. That's it! You're off and recording!
For playback, you have the option to plug it into a Windows or a Mac computer to listen to the universal MP3 files using Windows Media Player, iTunes, or VLC Media Player, or utilize the headphones included in the package to listen to what was captured without the need for any computer! With only 2 hours needed to charge up, using the included USB/AUX connection, you'll have up to 15-18 hours to operate with a full battery. You'll have to recharge several times before reaching the storage capacity of 144 hours at the highest quality setting or 288 hours at the standard audio quality.
WHY CHOOSE THIS DEVICE?
This has got to be one of our simplest devices to operate. There is only one button to flick into one of two recording modes, continuous or sound-activated, and you're able to listen to files directly from the device or with any standard media player program on your Windows or Mac computer, such as VLC, iTunes, or QuickTime as they are recorded in standard MP3 format. It'll only take two hours to fully recharge the device from a dead battery, enabling you to get out and record for up to 15-18 hours, just about enough to get you through the whole day! The built-in clip makes for easy mounting to a shirt or clipboard, so you can keep it right out in the open while the small form factor makes it barely noticeable!
- Dictation Device
- Record Classroom Lectures
- Record Private Conversations
- Covert Recording
- Recording Meetings at Work
- Evidence Gathering
- Recording Verbal Abuse at Home or Work
- 15-18 hour battery life
- Storage time: 144 hours XHQ, 288 hours HQ
- Tiny: 2 1/8 x 5/8 x 1/2 Inches
- One-touch voice recording
- Quick recharge time: 2 hours
- High-quality voice recordings
- Slim lightweight design, easy to hide
- Voice-activated or continuous recording
- Audio pick up range: 30-40ft in optimal conditions
- Review your files via headphones or computer
- Date & time stamped (Windows computers only)
- Plug and play download for MAC or PC, no software required
- Mini Digital Sound Recorder Noise Activated
- Metal Clip
- USB Connector
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Weight: 12.3g
- Memory: 8GB flash
- Voice Activated: Yes
- Continuous Recording: Yes
- Recording Type: .MP3
- Download Files: Mac or PC
- Battery Life: 15-18 Hours
- Battery Type: 3.7V Li-Polymer 120mA
- Sample Rate: XHQ - 128kbps, HQ - 64kbps
- Storage Capacity: XHQ - 144hrs, HQ - 288hrs
- Product Dimensions: 2 1/8in (L) x 5/8in (W) x 1/2in (H)
- Battery Life: Recording 15-18 Hours - Playback: 10 Hours
- Date & Time Stamp: Yes (Windows PC Only)
Q: What are the dimensions of this device?
A: 2 1/8in (L) x 5/8in (W) x 1/2in (H)
Q: After I've plugged it into my Windows/Mac computer, what software will play the audio?
A: One that is completely free to download and use is VLC Media Player.
A: Does this item have a standby mode while in voice activation recording mode?
Q: Can the device date stamp and time stamp its recordings?
A: Yes, but this must be done through a Windows computer.
Q: Can I listen to my recordings directly from the device?
A: Yes, and the device comes with headphones!
Q: How long does the battery last?
A: It has a charge lasting between 15-18 hours.
Q: What's the recharge time?
A: It will recharge fully within 2 hours.
Q: Can I download my recorded files to my computer?
A: Yes. You can download any of your recorded files onto a PC or Mac using the USB/AUX connection that comes with the unit.
Mon-Fri 10 am to 6 pm CST
How to Playback and Save Your Recordings on a PC
Great item as described. Need it to catch infidelity. My suspicions was right. Got proof with this product. Must have A+.