Optex Door & Window Wireless Transmitter Contact
Optex Contacts Are Great for Home or Businesses
The battery-powered door/window contact wireless transmitter works with any Optex Wireless Annunciation Kit. This window/door contact will transmit up to 2000 feet(Clear Line of Sight). It is great if you want to be alerted when someone opens a door or window. It's great for businesses to alert you if someone has opened the front door, backdoor, or stockroom.
How Does the Optex Wireless Window/Door Contact Work?
The Optex Wireless contact is simple to use. It is an additional sensor that can be added to our Optex Wireless Annunciation Kit. It is great for homes and businesses. Great for monitoring when a front door, backdoor, or stockroom has been opened. This device can transmit up to 2000 feet away(Clear line of sight). This device can be used outdoors, but it can not be exposed to direct rain. It is powered by a single CR123 battery that is not included. To pair this sensor with the receiver, use the receivers "Learn Mode" to automatically find and pair the two.
Why Choose The Optex Door & Window Wireless Transmitter Contact?
Do you have a workshop at your home? Do you have strangers going places they shouldn't? This is the perfect product for you. This will alert you when someone has entered your homes front door, backdoor, side doors or if they open a window It is also great for businesses to alert you when someone has opened the front door, backdoor, stockroom.
What Can The Window/Door Contact Be Used For?
- Detect When Front Door has been opened
- Detect When Backdoor has been opened
- Detect When Side door has been opened
- Detect When Stockroom has been opened
- Detect When Backroom has been opened
- Detect When Basement Door has been opened
- Detect When a Gate has been opened
- Detect When a Window has been opened
What are the Features of the Optex Wireless Door and Window Contact?
- Can be installed on door/window
- Weatherproof structure (IP54) for indoor and outdoor applications. Do not expose directly to rain
- Over 8 million codes possible to eliminate interference from neighbors
- Powered by CR123 3V lithium batteries (not included)
- Supervised low battery
- 2 Unique functions: Built-in magnet switch, input terminal for the OPTEX's battery operated detectors
What's Included with the Optex Door & Window Wireless Transmitter Contact?
- Optex Door & Window Wireless Transmitter Contact
- Double sided tape/ Mounting Screws
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
Add This Sensor to Our Optex Wireless Annunciation Kit or Optex Wireless Receiver
Optex Wireless Receiver- This receiver can have up to 12 sensors connected at one time. It has three different alert sounds. This device plugs directly into an electrical outlet for power. It has a receiving range of 2000 feet(Clear line of sight). If you need a replacement for your kit. Check out the link Click Here.
Optex Wireless Annunciation Kit- This kit comes with one Optex Wireless Receiver and one Optex Wireless Motion Sensor Transmitter. The kit can expand to up to 12 different sensor in four different zones. This allows you to have many different locations monitored at once. The sensors will transmit up to 2000 feet(Clear line of sight). If you would like to look at this product check out the link Click Here.
Optex Wireless Motion Detector- The Optex Wireless Motion Detector is the same sensor that comes with the Kit. You can add up to 12 total sensors to the Optex Wireless Alert system. This transmitter is capable of producing a beam 17 feet wide, for doorways and other entrances, or a tripwire like beam which extends about 50 foot long. The Optex Wireless Transmitter is weatherized, battery operated (single 9 volt) and has a wireless range of 2000 feet (Clear line of sight). Check out the Optex Wireless Transmittter Click Here.
- Wireless Door Window Contacts
- Statues Indicate: Red LED
- Power Source: 3V CR123 Lithium Batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: @ 2 Years approx.
- Frequency: 418MHz
- Input Terminal: Our Battery operated detector only
- Operational Temp: 15 degree F to 120 degree F
- Installation Location: Indoor/ Outdoor where it can't be rained on
- Accessories: Double sided tape/ screws
- Weight: 2.5oz