Optex Wireless Motion Detector
Optex Wireless Motion Sensors Are Great for Indoor & Outdoor Use
The Optex Wireless Motion Detector can transmit a signal up to 2000 feet(Clear line of sight). These motion sensors connect wireless to the Optex Receiver and give warning whenever they detect motion. The unit is capable of producing a beam 17 feet wide in fan mode. It is also able to see up to 50 feet while in long range mode. The Optex Wireless Transmitter is weatherized. It is battery operated using a single 9V battery. It can transmit up to 2000 feet(Clear line of sight). This unit is perfect for homes and businesses acting as a front and back door monitor.
How Does the Optex Wireless Motion Detector Work?
This is an additional sensor that can be added to our Optex Wireless Annunciation Kit. You can add up to 12 sensors to a single receiver. It is great for homes and businesses. This device can transmit up to 2000 feet away(Clear line of sight). This device can be used outdoors. To pair this sensor with the receiver, use the receivers "Learn Mode" to automatically find and pair the two.
Why Choose The Optex Wireless Motion Detector?
Do you have strangers going places they shouldn't? This is the perfect product for you. This item works with our Optex Wireless Alert Kit to alert you when someone has entered your home, driveway, backdoor, garage, workshop or any other area you'd like to monitor. This is ideal for retail stores, receptionists office, convenience stores, home, stockrooms and more.
You are able to add up to 12 of these motion sensors to the Optex Wireless Alert Kit. The receiver can do 4 zones with 3 sensors per zone. The transmitters can send the wireless signal up to 2000 feet with a clear line of sight.
What Can The Optex Motion Detector Be Used For?
- Detect Motion in the House
- Detect Motion in your backyard
- Detect Motion in your garage
- Detect Motion on the side of your house
- Detect Motion outside your window
- Detect Motion inside your workshop
- Detect Motion in the stockroom
- Detect Motion at your gate
- Detect When a door has been opened
- Detect When a windows has been opened
What are the Features of the Optex Wireless Motion Detector?
- 50Ft. Long range and 17ft. fan pattern select-able
- Can be installed on the wall, ceiling and desktop
- Weatherproof structure ( IP54 ) for indoor and outdoor applications
- Over 8 million codes possible, eliminates interference from neighbors
- Powered by a 9V alkaline battery ( not included )
- Supervised low battery
- LED indicator for verifying detection and low battery status
- Pair this device with the Optex Receiver or Optex Kit
What's Included with the Optex Wireless Motion Detector?
- Optex Wireless Motion Detector
- Mounting Screws
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
Optex Wirelss Door and Window Contact- The battery-powered door/window contact wireless transmitter works in conjunction with any Optex Wireless Annunciation Kit. The door and window contact will send a signal to the Optex Wireless Annunciation kit. This gives the user a notification when the door is opened, and is perfect for high traffic areas around entrances where an above door sensor is not practical. The Optex Wireless Door and Window Contact is able to be used outdoors, but it can not be exposed directly to rain. It is battery operated (single CR123) and has a transmission range of 2000 feet(Clear line of sight). Check out the Optex Wireless Door and Windows Contact Click Here.
Optex Wireless Receiver- This receiver can have up to 12 sensors connected at one time. It has three different alert sounds. This device plugs directly into an electrical outlet for power. It has a receiving range of 2000 feet(Clear line of sight). If you need a replacement for your kit. Check out the link Click Here.
Optex Wireless Annunciation Kit- This kit comes with one Optex Wireless Receiver and one Optex Wireless Motion Sensor Transmitter. The kit can expand to up to 12 different sensor in four different zones. This allows you to have many different locations monitored at once. The sensors will transmit up to 2000 feet(Clear line of sight). If you would like to look at this product check out the link Click Here.
- Detection Mode: Passive Infrared
- Detection Area: 50ft long range/ 17ft fan pattern
- Adjustable angle: 45 degree vertical/ 5 horizontal rotational
- Status Indicator: Red LED
- Power Source: 9V Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Battery Life: @ 2 Years average
- Frequency: 418MHz
- Operating Temp: 15 degree F to 120 degree F
- Installation location: Indoor/Outdoor
- Weight: 6.3oz
- Accessories: Mounting Screws