Pan & Tilt WiFi IP Camera
SIMPLE SOLUTION TO SECURITY CONCERNS
Easily secure the inside of your home or office with the Pan & Tilt WiFi IP Camera! This camera boasts a 300° pan and 120° tilt angles, allowing you to scan and look into any corner of a room. It even has night vision to keep watch over your valuables in the dark! Connect this camera to your WiFi to control, view, listen and speak through the camera from your iPhone, Android or computer. You can access this device from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection!
HOW DOES THE PAN & TILT WIFI IP CAMERA WORK?
Set up is a speedy process for the Pan & Tilt WiFi IP Camera. Plug the camera in for power and into your WiFi router using the included network cable and let it sit for a few minutes while you download the free smartphone app. Open your WiFi and connect to the device's WiFi signal, then go into the app to scan the QR Code to make a point-to-point (P2P) connection and then you'll be able to tie it to the network of the location, allowing you to connect to the camera wherever you have 3G/4G coverage or a WiFi connection. After that you can unplug the camera from the router and install it anywhere you wish inside your home or office, just be sure to keep the device within the WiFi coverage range.
The camera itself records in 720p video resolution and it stores all recordings onto a micro SD card mounted inside. The smartphone app and the web interface on a computer permit you to pan and tilt the camera around to look wherever in the room, turn the night vision on or off, and even has a built in intercom set to listen and speak through the camera to talk with whoever might be there. The camera can be set to automatically record based on motion detection, or simply to alert your smartphone when it detects motion. You can pull up the video feed and hit the record button from there, and you don't waste valuable memory space on the dog walking back and forth looking for his toy.
WHY CHOOSE THE PAN & TILT WIFI IP CAMERA?
The Pan & Tilt WiFi IP Camera will take you about 10 minutes to set up, and after that you'll be able to secure what matters most; the peace of mind that your home, valuables, children or aging parents are watched over and that you'll know if and when something ever happens. From a smartphone or a computer, you are able to view a 720p Hi-Definition live stream video, control the movement of the camera, and speak with your family, pets, or warn any potential burglars that every action is being filmed for the police.
WHAT CAN THE PAN & TILT WIFI IP CAMERA BE USED FOR?
- Security of valuables
- Watching over children
- Watching over aging parents
- Watching over the office
- Night-time security
- Two-way talk with intercom
- Remote access
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE PAN & TILT WIFI IP CAMERA?
- Pan and tilt
- Built in IR sensor
- SD card recording
- 2 Way audio
- Live view capable
- Easy to install
WHAT DOES THE PAN & TILT WIFI IP CAMERA INCLUDE?
- Pan & Tilt WiFi IP Camera
- Ethernet Cable
- DC 12vlt Power Supply
- Software CD
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Sensor: High Definition Color CMOS Sensor
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 960 (1.3 Megapixels)
- Min. Illumination: 0 Lux (with IR Illuminator)
- Focal Length: Fixed Lens
- Image Compression: H.264
- Image Frame Rate: 30fps Maximum, Downward Adjustable
- Image Adjustment: Brightness and Contrast
- Flip Image: Flip and Mirror
- Infrared Mode: Automatic or Manual
- Pan/Tilt Angle: Horizontal: 300 ° and Vertical: 120 °
- Night Visibility: IR-LEDs, Night Vision Range up to 8 Meters
- Input/Output: Supports Two-Way Audio, Built-in Mic & Speaker, 3.5 mm Audio Jack for External Mic & Speaker
- Ethernet: One 10/100Mbps RJ45 Port
- Wireless Standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Remote Access: P2P, DDNS
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS; iOS, Android
- Browser: Microsoft IE7 and above version or compatible browser; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome; Apple Safari
- Motion Detection: Alarm via E-Mail (hardware version V1.8 or newer), upload alarm snapshot to FTP
- Storage: Local storage, FTP, Micro SD card long-time recording
- User Accounts: Three levels user role
- Reset: Reset button is available
- Power: Power Supply DC 5V/2.0A
- Power Consumption: 9 Watts (Max.)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.5 in x 6.5 in x 4.5 in
- Gross Weight: 720g
- Net Weight: 350g