SIMPLE AND PRECISE SOFTWARE, MAKING GPS TRACKING A BREEZE
This Active Tracking Device gives at-the-moment location reporting of any vehicle or person you place this on. The device updates its location every 10 seconds while driving down the road and every 20 feet while walking, making this the perfect device to keep a record of where your fleet vehicles are going or ensuring your safety in troubled regions of the world (within AT&T coverage). You will view the unit's location via a computer or a smartphone, so there is no special download software. This is the greatest live tracking unit in the marketplace, giving you exact global positioning coordinates, addresses, and the vehicle's path to get there, providing accuracy within three feet! The unit has a rechargeable battery good for up to 8-10 hours of drive-time, meaning it only uses battery charge when the vehicle is in motion.
HOW DOES THE PORTABLE GPS TRACKER WORK?
The device has a built-in motion sensor and a rechargeable Li-ion battery, making this a completely portable device. With no need for power to run to the device and no external antennae, this product can easily be placed under a vehicle in either our weatherized magnetic carrying case or our weatherized extended battery case. When logged into the web interface on your computer or smartphone, you'll be able to see the current battery life, so you'll know when you need to retrieve the tracker and recharge it. Plug it back into the wall for about 4-6 hours with the initial battery, 8-12 hours if you're using the extended battery pack. With these devices, you will be able to view the history and track using a live feed of your tracking unit's location via a computer web interface or even on a mobile site with your smartphone or tablet. The online portal allows you to view the current location shown on a map, a "vapor trail" of the path the vehicle took to get there, as well as print off reports for speeding, aggressive driving, and many other types of reports. In particular, two features are great tools for anyone conducting covert investigations, tracking children or partners, or managing a fleet of vehicles. If you can't always watch a vehicle's movement, you can print out Start/Stop reports for any particular day to know what addresses the vehicle stopped at and how long they were there. You can also set up Geo-Fences around a particular address, street, neighborhood, or town to receive text message alerts whenever the device enters or leaves that area.
WHY CHOOSE THIS GLOBAL POSITIONING TRACKING DEVICE?
This is one of the best live tracking devices available on the market. This item will update its location every 10 seconds while in movement, giving you very accurate location updates. Easy to use with the online interfaces and easy to slap underneath a vehicle with our magnetic cases. This device is perfect for tracking your kids, spouse, fleet vehicles, or even watching over the equipment you need to leave on a job site. Just log into the easy-interface web portal to view and get reports on up to 300 units from just one account, which is perfect for managing a whole fleet. This item has an onboard motion sensor and an 8-10 hour drive-time battery, which means it is only using the battery to detect that it is in motion. The information is all stored onto a cloud service rather than inside the device, allowing for up to 90 days of storing historical data in a remote location. One of the greatest features of this device is its availability for use internationally. Are you a mission worker going to Morocco? A journalist heading to Colombia? Visiting family in Eastern Europe? Just give us a call to get this tracking unit activated for international use and be tracked wherever in the world you go so friends, family, and your office can have the peace of mind of knowing exactly where you are.
- Fastest updates in the industry, lowest cost of operation per locate
- Virtual fence and speed alert notifications by email or text message
- 100% Web-based – No software to install – accessible from anywhere
- No external antennae. Manage up to 300 trackers from the same account
- Map interface shows the percentage of battery life you have left on your unit, no more guessing
- Easy to use interface with satellite map images and an internal motion sensor that extends battery life
- Transmits its location every 20 feet if walking or moving under 10 MPH, or every 10 seconds if driving over 10 MPH
- Help locate stolen vehicles, watch where your spouse goes, keep track of your classic car or sports car, find your elderly parents when they get lost, make sure fleet vehicles stick to their routes, monitor your children's comings and goings, or watch for service vehicles being used for personal matters.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- UFM Portable Active GPS Tracker
- 12V Charging Adapter, USB Cable for PC Charging or Connects to 12V Adapter
GPS ACTIVATION AND DATA PLAN
- GPS activation: Built into the total price
- Data plan: $39.99 **No contracts pay month to month**
- Activate same day if GPS forms are received before 4 pm CST
- Daily Pro-rated amount $1.33
- GPS Activation Form - Click Here
- Weight: 3.7oz
- Alerts: Text or email
- Weatherized IP66 case
- Temperature: -30 C to 75 C
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Web-Based Mapping System
- Battery Life: 8-10 hours of drive time
- Tracker Product Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.0 x 1.0 inches
- Signal Type: LTE/4G network, quad-band GSM/GPRS cellular
- View or Download Reports: Speeding, start/stop, geo-fence, etc
Q: I just activated my service. Why doesn’t my device show on the map?
A: Once activated, the device will not show its location on the map until it detects the first time it moves and makes its first transmission. Drive around the block a couple of times, and it should begin tracking. If you're not using the cigarette lighter adapter to keep it charged, make sure it has a fully charged battery before driving with it.
Q: I know the device has moved, but the map still shows where it was last located yesterday. Are the satellites down?
A: The issue is that the device has not transmitted its location to the server since the last location shown on the map. Either (A) the device does not have power, (B) it doesn’t have a view of the sky (and therefore cannot calculate its location), or (C) the device is in an area with no wireless data service, and therefore cannot transmit its location. We recommend a physical inspection of the device.
Q: I haven't received any of my email or SMS alerts. What could be happening?
A: There are several possible reasons for this problem. Either (A) the check box was not selected in front of the SMS entry on the Alert Editor, (B) you have a 1 in front of your number (14057269900) when the 1 is not supported by your wireless carrier, (C) you don't have a 1 in front of your number and the carrier requires it, (D) a spam filter caught the SMS text message at your local wireless carrier (they may decide it was spam), or (E) the wireless carrier failed to deliver the message. Wireless carriers do not guarantee the delivery of SMS text messages. We’ve seen cases where some messages were delivered in 20 seconds, while others were delivered minutes and sometimes days later. We hope this does not happen to you. To confirm Alert notifications are being sent properly, set up an email alert, select the email check box along with the SMS text check box. Also, make sure the email isn’t going into your spam filter.
Q: My unit stopped recording positions. What do I do?
A: When the device has reached 0% power, the unit may not reconnect with the server after recharge instantly. If this problem occurs, contact tech support directly and ask them to ping the device remotely. Once the ping has been sent, the tracker will need one more step to reconnect with the server. Using a 10mm Allen wrench remove the screw under the clip on the tracker's underside and remove the battery for 10 seconds. Put the battery back in the tracker afterward, and the unit will now receive the ping and update on the website with the tracker's current location.
- Quick start guide: Click Here
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
- Most items are returnable; view list below for non-refundable items
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
- All returns or exchanges received damaged, showing obvious signs of use, missing accessories, warranty seals cut, or returned with damaged or missing product packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40% restocking fee
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Pro Telephone Voice Transformer Kit
- Computer and Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
CAN ITEMS BE EXCHANGED?
We will gladly exchange any items for something of equal or greater value within the first 30 days of purchase.
Please Note: If you're exchanging a non-refundable item for a refundable item, that new product will not be eligible for a money-back refund.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE ITEMS?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com. Please include your name and order number for reference.
90-DAY WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Year Warranty on Voice Recorders
- 1 Year Warranty on Hidden Cameras
- 1 Year Warranty on GPS Trackers
- 1 Year Warranty on Dashboard Cameras
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The GPS product and service has served me well. It has been accurate and precise with what I was looking for.
This item is awesome it lets u know every path driven speed and everything.. I love it.
Was a little bit more expensive on the service then I would like, but considering everything I am able to get off of this tracker it is worth it. I was very skeptical since I had never used anything like this before, thankfully I was able to get all the help I needed through spycentre. I've now used this tracker for a few months and I would recommend this out to anyone looking for a user friendly and reliable tracker.
Worked right out the store besides needing a charge. So far so good!
Overall fantastic GPS tracker but I was a fairly let down when I found out I was unable to do the majority of the reports over my phone, I called and spoke with a tech support rep and they were able to explain to me that over the phone you don't have the capability to see those reports but if you were to log in on the computer that we would be able to retrieve the reports. If I was able to view everything off my phone I'd give it a 5/5.