Pro 1080P Sport Camera Glasses
Our Sport Video Glasses Just Got a 1080P Upgrade
The sport camera glasses is ideal for hands free recording any of your outdoor or indoor adventures from hunting, skateboarding, bird watching and more. The 135 degree camera has a wide field of view and can capture wider than the eye can see. With the video stabilization feature you'll be able to record smoothly, even during high active sports like biking. Simple on and off to start and stop recording and a small audible tone to indicate when recording. The glasses support up to a 32GB SD card and can hold hours of video and has up to an hour of battery life.
Easy One Touch Recording with The Sport Camera Glasses
The pro sport camera glasses are very easy to use. Simply press and hold the power button for a couple seconds. You will see a blue light turn on for a second, you will also hear a beeping sound. This will indicate that it is on. Next you will see the blue light turn on, then you will see a green light turn on. The blue light will begin to flash, this will indicate that it is recording.
If you need to download your recorded files simply plug the sport glasses into your PC or Macintosh computer and download your files right to your desktop, you can easily view your video clips through windows media player, iTunes or VLC.
Charging these glasses will take 8 hours initially, after the initial charge these sport glasses only require 4 hours for a full recharge and offer 1-1.5 hours of use off a full charge. You can easily charge your glasses through any computer or powered USB port. You can also plug these video glasses into any powered outlet with the included AC adapter.
Why Choose The 1080P Pro Sport Glasses?
These great video sunglasses have a built in camera and recorder. Because of the built-in advanced video stabilizer these sporty glasses are ideal for outdoor adventures, extreme sports, covert recording and much more. Recording in 1080P quality (1920x1080), these video glasses have unparalleled video quality and the embedded noise reduction microphone offers high quality audio recordings even in the most extreme cases. Each video is date and time stamped with an amazing 135 degree field of view allowing you to capture everything around you.
The pro sport glasses support up to a 32GB SD card. The frames are designed to be weather and impact resistant giving you the most reliable set of sport video glasses for the most extreme adventures! Its one touch video recording feature allows for you to quickly deploy these glasses at a moment notice.
Download your recorded videos onto a PC or Mac and watch them through Windows media player, VLC media player or QuickTime.
What Can the 1080P Sport Camera Glasses be used for?
- Amusement Parks
- Skiing/Snow Boarding
- Sporting Events
What are the Features of the Sport Camera Glasses?
- 135° Wide angle lens: Records in a wider field of vision; capturing more of what your eye sees. The wide angle lens is perfect for recording sport activities.
- 1080P @ 30fps: Capture amazingly clear HD video; record perfect point of view video footage.
- 720P @ 60fps: The higher frame rate allows you to capture more fluid and smooth fast action shots.
- Expandable memory: Supports up to a 32GB memory card.
- Weather & impact resistant frames: Frame is built from high quality plastic and is tightly constructed with gaskets to prevent rain or other moisture from getting to the inside (not waterproof).
- Time/Date stamp: Stamp each video with the time/date at which is was recorded. You can also turn off this feature.
- Time lapse recording: Set capture video at set timed intervals
- Change video settings: Adjust setting such as white balance and exposure and more.
What's Included with the 1080P Camera Glasses
- Pro 1080P Sport Camera Glasses
- USB Cable
- Hard Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Manual
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Advanced Video Stabilization
- High ISO, Better low light performance
- 5MP CMOS Camera
- Time/Date Stamp
- Time Lapse Recording
- Polarized Lenses
- Video: 1080P/720P HD Video Recording
- Frame Rate: 30fps/60fps
- Memory SD Card (up to 32GB)
- Lens: 135 degree Wide Angle
- Video Format: H.264 MOV
- Ratio: 16:9
- Audio: Stereo
- Noise Reduction Microphone
- Battery: 550mAH
- Charge Time: Initial Charge - 8 Hours (No Longer than 12), After initial Charge - 3-4 Hours
- Battery Life: 1-1.5 Hours
Q: Will I need to purchase a SD Card For the 1080P sport glasses?
A: Yes. If you would like to store more video this unit can support up to a 32GB SD Card.
Q: How wide of a field of view will the pro video glasses cover?
A: 135 degree field of view.
Q: How long of a battery life should I expect from these camera glasses?
A: Roughly 1 to 1.5 hours of battery life.
Q: What makes the pro 1080P sport glasses, sport glasses?
A: These sport glasses have a high 30FPS (Frames Per Second) while recording in a 1080P HD. They also have a video stabilizer built in to help stabilize the video when your moving.
Q: How long does it take to charge up my sport glasses?
A: Initial charge is 8 hours but no longer than 12 total hours. After your initial charge of 8 hours you will only need to charge your sport glasses for 3-4 hours for a full charge.
Q: How large of an SD card can these glasses support?
A: Up to a 32GB SD card.