NEVER MISS A RING WITH THE RING CHIME
Working with the Ring Video Doorbell or the Ring Video Doorbell Pro, never miss a ring at the door with the Ring Chime, even if you've left your phone in the other room. Plug as many Chime's into the wall as you want, letting your Ring WiFi Doorbell ring all through the home.
HOW DOES THE RING CHIME WORK?
The Ring Chime just plugs into a normal wall outlet and connects via to your existing Ring Video Doorbell or Ring Video Doorbell Pro through your Ring smartphone app. It has an adjustable volume level and a nice “Do Not Disturb” feature to disable the Chime so you can take a nap, sit down to dinner or if you just need some quiet time.
WHY CHOOSE THE RING CHIME?
While the Ring Video Doorbell and the Ring Video Doorbell Pro connect directly to your iPhone or Android to alert you when someone is at the door, you may not always have your phone on you. With the Ring Chime, when someone pushes your doorbell you can still be notified in any room you have one plugged into the wall.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE RING CHIME?
- Plug and play: Plug the ring chime in, connect it to your WiFi network, and you're ready to go.
- Do not disturb: Disable the ring chime for times when you want peace and quiet.
- Adjustable volume: Set the chime to a loud volume while you vacuum, or in a quiet mode for when you put the baby down for a nap.
- Set up multiple ring chimes to chime throughout the home.
- Works with the Ring WiFi Video Doorbell and the Ring WiFi Video Doorbell Pro.
WHAT DOES THE RING CHIME INCLUDE?
- The Ring Chime
- Warranty: 1 Year on Parts
- iOS® or Android™ mobile device.
- Minimum OS requirements are iOS® 7+ or Android™ 4.0+, respectively.
- Wi-Fi internet connection (802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz)