The Ring WiFi Stick Up Camera
SIMPLE AND EASY SECURITY SOLUTION
The Ring Wifi Stick Up Camera is your no-wire, no-hassle security solution for peace of mind. Receive alerts on your smartphone of motion detected on your property from anywhere you have coverage, allowing you to see, hear, and speak with whoever may be there, day or night.
HOW DOES THE RING STICK UP CAM WORK?
Anyone should be able to set aside 5 to 10 minutes from their busy day to set up some protection for their home, and that's all you need to install this camera. Connect the Ring Stick Up Camera with the WiFi of your home with the push of the only button on the device and an easy to navigate smartphone app to receive instant motion detection alerts to your smartphone. It has an easy to install wall/ceiling base, three positions to attach the device to that base with and a secondary swivel base so you can place it and angle it to look anywhere. Along with a long lasting rechargeable battery, the Ring Stick Up Camera can be placed wherever you have WiFi coverage, inside the home watching the baby sleep, or outside keeping an eye on the pool.
A built in PIR Motion Sensor can detect movement up to 30ft out from the camera, and the Infrared LEDs allow the HD 720p Camera to see in total darkness. Just like it's sister product, the Ring Video Doorbell, the Ring Stick Up Camera also has a 2 way intercom, allowing you to tell the mailman to leave the package, or warn a potential burglar that you are watching, even if you're across the globe!
While the Ring family of products allows anyone to view, hear and speak with whoever is in front of the camera, you cannot record any incidents without the optional Cloud Storage which costs a low monthly or yearly fee. This allows any incidents the device recorded to be safely stored away from the device itself, even if it is attacked and becomes damaged or stolen.
WHY CHOOSE THE RING WIFI STICK UP CAMERA?
The long battery life alone is a great reason to choose the Ring WiFi Stick Up Camera, able to last 6 to 12 months with normal activity, which is about 3 activations a day. This, coupled with a durable body rated for use in the great outdoors, makes this camera suitable for many locations where you can get WiFi coverage. Hide it up in a tree, down by the bushes, up above the front door, watching over your nursery, and know, day or night, if and when something happens within the camera's field of view with the easy to use smartphone app, even if you aren't home.
WHAT CAN THE RING WIFI STICK UP CAMERA BE USED FOR?
- Watching over your property, day or night
- Keep an eye on your safe and personal belongings
- Be alerted if someone's by your car in the driveway
- Scare off any potential burglar
- Tell the mailman it's fine to leave the package
- Pretend you're home when you're actually out at dinner
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE RING WIFI STICK UP CAMERA?
- Remote access: With the device connected to the WiFi network of your home or business, through your iPhone or android smartphone you can receive alerts based on motion detection with the free ring app, and review recorded footage with the optional cloud storage.
- PIR motion sensor: When something or someone moves in front of the camera, passive infrared motion sensors activate the camera and alert your smartphone device to allow you to view, hear, and speak with whoever may be out there.
- Simple install: With only one button on the device that turns on the WiFi and an easy four-screw mounting bracket, you'll have the ring stick up camera up and working in minutes.
- 2 Way intercom: Clearly listen and speak with whoever may be in front of the camera with the built in microphone and speaker.
- HD 720p camera: Get a nice and clear image of whoever was going around on your property with this HD camera.
- Durable design: Built with a body made for the great outdoors.
- Day or night: See color images during the day, and black and white images at night with the built in night vision.
- Optional cloud storage: Missed the chance to catch an alert when it happened? Never worry with the optional cloud storage that will record what you miss.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THE RING WIFI STICK UP CAMERA?
- The Ring WiFi Stick Up Camera
- Security Mount
- Quick Release Mount
- Screwdriver Handle
- Screwdriver Bit
- Drill Bit
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Installation Screws & Anchors
- Quick Setup Guide
- Warranty 1 Year on Parts
- Rechargeable Battery: 6-12 months of battery life with regular usage, about 3 activation's a day.
- Audio: Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Warranty: 1 year on parts
- Dimensions: 4.98 in. x 2.43 in. x 1.45 in.
- Video: High Definition
- Operating Temperature: -5 ºF to 120 ºF
- Field of view: 80 degrees
- Night Vision: Infrared LEDs
- Encryption: Bank-grade
- iOS® or Android™ mobile device.
- Minimum OS requirements are iOS® 7+ or Android™ 4.0+, respectively.
- Wi-Fi internet connection (802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz)
Q: How long does the battery last on the Ring Stick Up Camera?
A: The battery will last between 6 to 12 months with average use.
Q: Can I access the video feed at any time?
A: No, you can only see through the camera once motion is detected in front of it.
Q: How far does the night vision go?
A: You'll be able to see objects about 30ft out from the camera.
Q: Is the camera weatherized to go outside?
A: Yes, each of the Ring family of products can be used outdoors.
A: Yes, the Ring app itself is free and allows for live streaming video and two way talk, however if you wish to record what the camera sees that does incur a low monthly or annual charge of $3 a month or $30 for the whole year, activating 6 months worth of cloud storage.