WiFi Clock Radio Nanny Camera - IR
VIEW OVER YOUR PHONE EVEN IN COMPLETE DARKNESS
Need to monitor the activity at home while away at work or on a trip? Need to see if anyone is sneaking money out of the office? Protect your home and investments with this WiFi enabled Night Vision camouflaged video recorder! The majority of nanny cameras only let you review footage after the incident occurs, while this radio clock nanny camera allows for real-time live viewing over your cell phone, notifications, and even remote playback right on your phone. What can be more assuring then knowing at anytime, what is currently happening, and also having a copy of the incident recorded on a SD card. This nanny cam has built in IR so it can see in low light and even in complete darkness.
SETUP MADE SIMPLE WITH THE WIFI CLOCK SPY CAMERA
After downloading the free SG HOME App from iTunes or Play Store, the device is easily added by simply selecting +, and following the 3 steps. Make sure the phone being used to setup the device is connected to the WiFi you're needing the camera on, enter the WiFi's password and select next. Here you are able to create a unique password for the spy cam that only you know, and upon selecting next a prompt pops up allowing you to navigate to the available WiFi networks in the area. The device produces its' own p2p signal that is visible on your mobile device under the WiFi settings. Select the hidden video recorder, reopen the App and you're connected.
From here you can view the live video feed and customize your settings. Once over the network, the clock nanny cam is visible from anywhere in the world, and can even notify you if motion is detected. You choose the way you'd like to use the SG HOME App. You can use it for the just live view or take advantage of it's game changing features such as: in App playback of all recorded footage.
Review the footage over your smart device or by removing the hidden Micro SD card. This can be connected to Windows computer as well as a Mac. The files are encoded as .AVI file type and are playable on Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player, iTunes, or Quicktime.
Why Choose This Stealthy Hidden Cam?
Are you looking for a video recorder you can see over your phone? Do you need something that can detect motion even at night? Do you want something easy to setup? Then the WiFi Enabled Radio Clock Hidden Camera with IR is perfect.
As stated above, the setup is simple, remote visibility takes moments, and customization is endless. This really is a well designed device. A feature that truly make it impressive is the ability to fully work as a self recording motion activated recorder even when WiFi is not an option. So long as the clock has power, and a memory card is inserted, it will work day and night. The night vision will ensure that even in a completely dark environment HD quality recording is possible.
Another thing to consider is that the manufacturer offers tech support. This is something not many company's offer, and it's even more rare for a hidden spy cam. So no matter your level of knowledge, knowing there will be assistance if needed is monumental.
- Watch the Nanny as they take care of your children
- Look out for Housekeepers taking items from your home or office
- Record House Guests stealing or going where they aren't supposed to be
- Make sure the Care Givers are not stealing
- Recording Maintenance Workers coming in without work being requested
- Monitor your Kids
- Record the behavior of your Spouse
- Monitor for Child Abuse
- Checking for Care Giver Abuse
- Find out if there's any Drug Abuse going on
- View any time from anywhere
- Playback on PC or MAC
- Easy set up
- Free phone APP, free live streaming
- See the action close up using the APP with 4x zoom capabilities
- Event notification/alert instantly know when someone enters your home or office
- Real WiFi remote view using a server
- Use on any smart phone or tablet to view video
- Motion recording
- Date & time stamped video recordings
- Records video on a micro SD card up to 64GB even if your WiFi isn’t working you still capture video
- Add as many cameras as you need in any location and see on one app
- Download app to as many devices as needed
- WiFi Radio Clock Nanny Camera with Infrared
- User Manual For Radio Clock
- User Manual For DVR
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Pixel Quantity - 1280x720
- Watch Recordings on a Windows Computer or Apple Computer
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Digital CMOS
- 125° Field of Vision
- Functions with Video System NTSC/PAL
- Recommended Weather - 22°F - 158°F
- Unseen 940 nm IR (NV units only)
- Video Resolution 1280x720 | 720P HD
- Records in H.264 compression
- Offers Time & Date on the recordings
- Capable of using a 64GB memory card or lower (Class XC1) - Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
- Flexible Recording Resolution (Best, Better, Low)
- Different Recording Options
- Video records at 30 FPS
- .AVI File Format for Reviewing Recordings
- 802.11 b/g/n Standards
- 3 dBi Antenna Gain
- iPhone 3GS or Bigger
- iPad iOS 8.0 or Bigger
- Android 4.4 or Bigger
HOW LONG CAN THE CAMERA RECORD CONTINUOUSLY?
- 32GB up to 32 hours at 1280x720 resolution
- 64GB up to 64 hours at 1280 x 720 resolution
Q: I can't see the camera over the internet what's going on?
A: There could be several reasons for this, not actually connected to the wifi network on your smartphone, internet is out, incorrect wifi password.
Q: I can see the device remotely sometimes, and other times it looks choppy and not smooth what's going on?
A: To achieve a less choppy video signal we recommend lowering the stream quality. This won't change the recording quality, but in some cases can be a quick fix if the data transmission is slow, Still having issues contact tech support at 1-800-590-4272.
Q: I'm trying to set up this camera at a hotel, and there is WiFi but I can't see the camera on my phone, what can I do?
A: The most common reason would be the way WiFi access is available. Most hotels set up guest WiFi accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the camera won't work, but in most cases if Admin access is not available this is likely the reason that you can not access your camera on your cell phone.
Q. How far can the night vision see?
A: Roughly 20Ft.
Q: Is the video date and time stamped?
Q: Whats the largest SD Card I can use?
Q:Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A:We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes. If you own a Mac we recommend downloading VLC media player for macs to view your recorded videos.