Wi-Fi Night Vision Hidden Clock Camera with Wireless Charger and Speaker
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100K+ Satisfied Customers
Free Lifetime Support
Discreet Billing & Shipping
Free Same Day Discreet Shipping
Free Return Shipping
Wireless Charging Clock with built-in Bluetooth Speaker
This functioning alarm clock comes with a built-in wireless charger, Bluetooth speaker and Aux input for your MP3 and a video recorder. This also has the best night vision we carry. It can see up to 25 feet at night. This device records in 1080P HD resolution and can hold up to a 128GB micro SD card. The device is WiFi enabled letting you view your cam from anywhere. The modern look will fit in with almost any decor at home or work.
How Does the WiFi Wireless Charging Clock Work?
This thing is packed with features and is simple to use. To use the camera portion just download the app, connect to the camera's WiFi, connect the cam to your WiFi enter your password and you're done. All the camera settings are set up using the app.
The other features are simple to use. Make sure your phone is wireless charging capable and just place the phone in the marked area on the top to begin charging you will see a green light appear when it begins to charge the phone. To connect to the Bluetooth speaker just turn the speaker on using the power button located in the middle. Go to your Bluetooth list and find 019BT and connect to it. If you want to connect your MP3 player just use the included Aux cable to connect your device.
Using the app you can view multiple cameras at the same time, view recorded videos, take snapshots and receive motion alerts. The recordings can be played back using your smartphone or Windows and Mac computers.
Why Choose This WiFi Nanny Camera?
Do you need a wireless charger for your cellphone or a Bluetooth speaker? How about an alarm clock? This device has all that and more. It has so many features that it can be used in any room and wont seem out of place. The clock has a modern digital screen that fits in with most any decor in any home or business.
The night vision on this model is fantastic, this is the only model that will allow you to see roughly 25 feet in the dark. This device can support up to a 128GB memory chip. Download your files quickly and easily to a Windows or Mac computer and play back your videos using VLC media player, Windows media player or iTunes. You can set your item to record upon motion or continuously. Log into this device via your smart phone while your out of the office or house from anywhere you have an internet connection and see whats happening live while your away.
- Record how the Nanny treats your Children
- Make sure Housekeepers are actually working
- Watch over suspicious House Guests
- Make sure Care Givers give the best care
- See if Maintenance Workers are coming in unannounced
- Log your Children's behavior for later disciplinary action
- Catch your Spouse's infidelities
- Monitor for Child Abuse
- Be on alert for Care Giver Abuse
- Be on the lookout for Drug Abuse
- High definition resolution 1920x1080 at 30FPS
- Fully functioning bluetooth speaker, play your music right from your smart devices
- Holds up to a 128GB SD Card
- Simple and fast download to a Mac OS or Windows computer
- Charge your cellphone via the built in wireless charger
- Can be set up to record in motion or continuously
- Has 120° angle to maximize video coverage
- Quick WiFi set up using P2P technology
- All videos are time & date stamped
- Take HD photos @ 4032x3024
- Built in IR can see up to 25FT
- Functioning alarm clock
- Wi-Fi Night Vision Hidden Clock Camera with Wireless Charger & Speaker
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Date & Time stamped
- Pixel Count - 2 million CMOS Picture Sensor
- Video Quality - 1920x1080
- Snapshot Quality - 4032x3024
- Recorded File Format - .AVI
- Frames Per Second - 25FPS
- Visual Field of View - 120°
- Motion Detection Recording: Yes
- Minimal illumination - 1LUX
- Memory card type - Micro SD Card 128GB or below
- Web browser: IE7 and above, Chrome, Firefox
- Mobile phone operating system: Android/IOS
- Power Adapter:125V~5Amp
Q: I'm trying to set up my device, and I have waited 5 minutes but nothing is showing up on my smartphones WiFi.
A: There could be a few reasons, but there are some basic things to check. Make sure the camera is plugged in for power and that a formatted SD Card (containing no files) has been inserted for memory storage. Make sure the switch is in the On position. Beyond that, there is also a reset button which would take care of most issues.
Q: Which media player should I use for playback?
A: We recommend using VLC Media Player. It's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: Why can't I see the cam on my smartphone?
A: There could be a few reasons; your internet is down, your phone is not connected to the cam's WiFi, you have not sync'd your device with your WiFi or a password was input incorrectly.
Q: I'm trying to set up this up at a hotel. There is WiFi but I can't see the camera on my smartphone, what can I do?
A: Most hotels set up guest WiFi accounts. This doesn't necessarily mean that the camera won't record. In most cases if Admin access is not available this is the reason that you can not access your cam on your smartphone.
Q: I set up the device, but I don't want to use WiFi, will it still work as a motion activated camera?
A: Yes. WiFi is only used for remote viewing
Q: Will this work with my Mac computer?
A: Absolutely, this model is Mac and Windows compatible
Q: Does this record audio?
A: It does not.
Service was very good and responsive. Reason for only 3 stars is the device I purchased doesn't clearly state anywhere that audio is actually disabled. Why record video without audio? I will say that in the FAQ very last question it's mentioned but not in txt or description of device.