Wide Angle 1080P Dashboard Camera
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
75K+ Satisfied Customers
Free Lifetime Support
Discreet Billing & Shipping
Free Same Day Discreet Shipping
Free Return Shipping
145 DEGREE FIELD OF VIEW 1080P DASHBOARD CAMERA
Protect yourself and your investment with our super wide angle 145 degree 1080P dash cam. This sleek, reliable, and cost effective device records a first hand account of the information needed if an event occurs in crisp hi-def clarity. The suction cup or 3M bracket option allows for a wide variety of mounting options, while still allowing for removal when needed. Simply plug into your vehicles cigarette lighter, and once the ignition key is turned on the device will instantly spring to life.
The built in 2.7" LCD display allows for easy reviewing and menu navigation while offering some incredibly clear audio with the integrated microphone. Internally the wide angle camera records time and date stamped footage in full 1080P video at 30fps to a microSD card up to 64GB allowing for long term duration recording. You can even digitally zoom in the camera while recording video at a touch of a button.
WHY CHOOSE THIS HI-DEFINITION DASH CAM?
Are you looking for an easy to use dash camera that connects high quality recording and reliability at a competitive price? Don't let the price fool you, this dash camera can easily out preform dash cameras priced twice the cost, if not three times as much.
Utilizing a wide 145 degree lens and 2MP 1080P sensor, the wide angle dash cam provides all the footage you'll need to prove what happened if an event was to occur. It couldn't be easier, and saves you time and money if ever a first hand account of a situation is ever needed. The built in super capacitor is one of the most unique features of the wide angle dash camera, providing reliable and long term usage, even on the most scorching hot days. Simply mount the camera where ever you desire, turn the key to the ignition, and let the camera do the rest.
View full collection of car cameras - Click Here
- Evidence in case of a car accident
- Preventing bad driving habits
- Monitor teen driver
- Preventing Fraud
- Recording road trips
- Proof that an event occurred
- Capturing the unexpected while you drive
- 2MP EXMOR image sensor with Wide 145 degree view
- Anti-Shaking settings allow for image stabilization when physical interference occurs
- Can take snapshots while in the middle of video recording
- Rotatable video record mode, so the camera can be mounted upside down
- Tape mount - 3M windshield adhesive reduces vibrations
- Micro SDxC compatible: Uses up to a 64GB card
- Default on, when power is to the ignition
- Loop recording for continuously recording video
- Records at 1920x1080 at 30fps
- Motion activated recording
- Audio recording with built in mic
- Time and date stamped recording
- Suction Cup Mount
- 2.7" LCD screen
- Adjustable Exposure
- WDR (wide dynamic range)
- Night vision
- 1080P HD Dash Camera
- 3M Mounting Bracket
- Suction Cup Mounting Bracket
- USB cable
- USB Power Adapter
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Max Video Resolution: 1920×1080 at 30 FPS
- Camera Image Sensor: 2MP Sony IMX323 Exmor Sensor
- Camera Lens: F1.6 elements Full Glass Lens
- Field Of View: 145° Wide Angle
- WDR: Yes
- Screen: 2.7″ LCD
- Video Codec: H.264
- Video Out: AV Out Port
- Recording Format: MP4
- Power: Super Capacitor
- Media: MicroSD
- Audio: Microphone Built-in
- Connections: USB 2.0
- Size: 4.5 x 2.0 x .5 in
- Weight: 2.56 oz
Q. My device says no memory but I have my SD card inserted?
A. Most likely, the reason is that you are using a 64 or 128GB SD card, which you must first keep plugged into the device and go through the menu to Format the card. Turn the device off and back on, and now it should recognize the card and be ready to record.
Q: What is the frames-per-second?
A: It records 30 FPS.
Q: How is it powered if it doesn't have a battery?
A: It requires a powered cigarette lighter adapter to plug in for power, meaning it can stay on to watch while the car is off if the cigarette lighter adapter is always able to provide power.
Q: Does it also record audio?
A: Yes, and that can be turned Off and On.
Q: Can I take pictures with the camera?
A: Yes, it does allow for still image capturing.
Q: What does the G-Sensor do?
A: It locks a recording so it does not get overwritten in the event of a collision.
Q: Can I watch the recordings right off the device?
A: Yes, you can.
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm CST