Mini Wrist Band Voice Activated Recorder
Small, Sleek Design With a Practical Look
When using a smartphone it's not always practical to quickly get to your audio recorder or if in a situation where you couldn't get to your phone at all. The Wrist Band Recorder is always within reach. It has a simple one button On/Off feature.
How Does The Wrist Band Voice Activated Recorder Work?
By simply turning the wristband "on" a small indicator light will stay solid for about 3 seconds and flash 2x then turn off. When switched "off" the indicator light will flash 2x then turn off. There are no other indicator lights nor onscreen displays to distract from it being a simple yet modern wristband or fit bit. This wristband can be set to continuous record with just a flick of a button. Not sure if you'll be able to turn it on and off during a conversation? Then simply set it to sound activated recording mode beforehand and never miss a conversation!
You can even listen to your audio recordings from your wristband and skip ahead or back to files and you can even increase/decrease listening volume. The audio recordings are time and date stamped and saved as .WAV files, playable through audio players that support .WAV files such as Windows media, VLC media player or iTunes.
This device takes only 90 minutes to fully recharge the battery and will run for 16 hours on a single charge. Store up to 90 hours of audio files on the built in 8GB memory.
Why Choose The Wrist Band Voice Recorder?
This band recorders' small, sleek and modern design is unlike previous body worn wristband audio recorders. This device has an unquestionably discreet design, ultra lightweight body, comfortable soft rubber banding that is adjustable to fit from a 5" up to 7 inch wrist circumference.
Not only does this handy little wristband hold up to 90 hours of audio, it has up to 16 hours of battery life while recording and up to 12 hours of battery life while playing back audio files. You can even store and play MP3 music on this device and listen to it with the provided headphones. This sleek wristband takes only 90 minutes for a full charge and one button sound activated recording makes it a cinch to record while on the go or when you're caught off guard.
Looking for a similar product that you can wear on your wrist? Check out our spy watch with voice activation. This item has all the same features but also functions as a digital watch when it is recording.
- Recording Conversations
- Recording Lectures
- Recording Business Meetings
- On-the-Go Covert Recording
- Law Enforcement Evidence Gathering
- Record Verbal Abuse at Work or Home
- Storing and playing MP3 music
- Dictation Device
- Voice activation recording
- Battery life: 16 hours while recording and 12 hours while doing playback
- 8GB flash memory holds up to 90 hours of audio recordings
- Audio pick up range: 40ft in optimal conditions
- Professional wearable voice recorder
- Fits any outfit, casual or professional
- Lightweight design and adjustable rubber banding
- Clear voice recording with an embedded amplified mic
- Download your recorded files directly to a PC or Mac
- Simple on/off switch for recording
- No lights to indicate it's recording
- Mini Wrist Band Recorder - Voice Activated
- PC USB cable/Charging cable
- 90 Day Manufacturers Warranty
- Holds up to 90 Hours of audio on the built in 8GB flash memory
- Battery life: 16 hours while recording, 12 hours while in playback
- OS Compatibility: Windows and Mac
- Records in .Wav files
- Charge Time: 90 Minutes
- Product Dimensions: 8inch x 3/4 x .5
- Product Weight: 21g (.7 ounces)
- Battery Type: Lithium battery
- Default Recording Quality: 192Kbps
Q: Can this item do sound activation recording?
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: How do you set voice activation recording?
A: Press and hold the - Button, while it is pressed down turn the device on. You will see the red light flash three times then turn off, this indicates that its in voice activation mode.
Q: Does it remember the voice activation setting?
A: No, it does not, if you would like to record using voice activation you would need to press the - button and turn it on.
Q: How long does it take to charge?
A: 90 minutes to recharge.
Q: Do I need an SD card?
A: No this unit has a 8GB built in flash drive that stores 90 hours of audio recordings.
Q: Whats the battery life?
A: 16 Hours
Q: Does this time and date stamp the recordings?
A: Yes, you will need to use a Windows based computer to set the time and date. Plug the device into a computer and find the zipped Settime folder. Copy the file inside the zipped folder and put the Settime folder into the root directory. Make sure your computer time is correct and run the program SetDigitRecorderTm and it will create a file with the time and date. Make a recording right away to complete the set up process.
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm CST
How to playback and save your recordings on a PC.