ZMax Hidden Security Camera - Micro
VIDEO RECORDING MADE EASY WITH THE ZETTA MAX HIDDEN SECURITY CAMERA - MICRO
Need a covert camera, but can't add anything to the room like a new clock or Bluetooth speaker? Introducing our new Zetta Max Micro Hidden Security Camera! Smaller than a pack of cigarettes, this little camera can be placed behind your nick knacks, picture frames, or any shadowy location for covert surveillance. With only one button to turn it on and a slider switch to choose the recording type, this is one of the simplest cameras on the market.
HOW DOES THE ZMAX MICRO WORK?
The Zmax hidden security camera is simple to use. It has just one power button and a setting switch to change modes from continuous recording, motion detection, or to use the custom settings. In order to start a recording, slide the switch to whatever setting you want to use and press and hold the power button until you see the green light turn on. The light will begin to flash to say it is recording. To turn the recorder off press and hold the power button till you see the light turn orange. The Custom Settings mode is effortless to set; just download the program onto your computer and point and click on the settings you want, such as different sensitivities for motion recording, vibration, or voice activation, setting the date and time, and even scheduled recordings for any hour of any day of the week.
The device saves all recordings to an internally mounted SD card, which you can either pull from the camera and plug into a computer or just plug the camera into the computer with the card inside so you can review files while recharging the device. Motion activation and continuous recording settings will allow the camera to operate for up to 8 hours, while setting the camera to only activate based on vibration activation in the custom settings will keep the camera in standby for up to 90 days! You would also be able to plug the camera into a wall for continuous power so that it is always on, always watchful.
WHY CHOOSE THE ZMAX HIDDEN SECURITY CAMERA?
Have you been searching for a small, inexpensive and covert surveillance camera? This is the perfect recorder for you. Its' unique pinhole design means you only need a very tiny opening for the camera to see out into a room, allowing you to conceal the device just about anywhere. With the easy to use configuration software tool, available for Windows or Mac computers, you can set up multiple features such as car dash cam settings, motion and noise detection, and it even has a day and night mode which is an extremely useful feature for low-light surveillance situations. The ZMax can easily capture video of a 15 x 20ft area or room while placed 5 ft away.
You can also review all your files on a Windows or Mac using Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player. With a 32GB SD card inside, you'll be able to record up to 24 hours of video, so you'll have to recharge the camera twice before you even fill up the memory! Once the battery is dead, plug it into a wall for at least 4 hours to get a full charge again.
What Can the ZMax Hidden Covert Spy Camera be Used for?
- Record to see if the Baby-sitter is Stealing
- Make sure Belongings are safe from Housekeepers
- Monitor suspicious House Guests
- Watch for Maintenance Men coming over when you're not there
- Look for your Kids misbehaving
- Make sure your Spouse is faithful
- Watch for possible Child Abuse
- Check for possible Care Giver Abuse
- Scan for Drug Abuse
- Car Security
- Automatic Recording when Car is turned On or Off
What are the Features of the Zetta Max Micro Hidden Camera?
- Schedule different triggered recordings for any hour or any day of the week.
- Playback on PC or MAC OS computer
- Vibration activated recording: Battery will last for up to 90 days in stand by with no vibration detected
- Motion triggered recording: Save memory by recording only when motion is detected.
- Day/Night recording mode: Set to "day mode" if the environment normally has adequate lighting, set to "night mode" if it'll get dark, or set to "auto" if the lighting condition will change.
- Multiple ways to use: 8 Hour Battery Life, plugged into a wall for continuous power, or plugged into a cigarette lighter adapter for vehicle recording
- 8 Hours continuous recording
- No gap video: Select to save video in maximum 10 / 15 / 20 minute segments.
- Video files can be Date/Time stamped using the Custom Settings program
- Records in 640x360 Resolution
- Disable audio recording: you can disable audio recording if it is not needed in order to save memory space
- 1GB of memory can record around 45 minutes of video. Records more than 48 hours of video when using a 64GB micro SD.
What's Included with the ZMax Hidden Security Camera?
- ZMax Hidden Security Camera - Micro
- 5V cigarette lighter adapter
- 5V DC Adapter
- USB 2.0 cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
Not the Right Zetta Max Recorder for Your Situation? We have a Robust Line of ZMax Options that will Fit Any Situation
Zetta Max Hidden Security Camera - Swivel - Looking for all these same great features, but with higher resolution? Look no further than the Zetta Swivel, with its' 160 Degree angle of view camera and a built in 180 degree pivoting head so you can easily adjust the cameras' angle to capture what you need. It has a better picture quality at 1280x720 resolution and has all the same features as the ZMax Micro, such as motion and voice activated triggering, while boasting an impressive 10 hour battery. Click Here
- Have you been on the look out for a camera that works well day and night? The Zetta IR is the perfect solution for you. This covert camera records video at 1280x720 resolution, has up to 12 hours of continuous recording battery life, has an Infrared (IR) emitter to help it see between 10-15FT at night and also has a built-in Passive Infrared (PIR) that can be set up to start recording when body heat alters the ambient temperature in the room. Setting the device in PIR Activation only will allow this camera to be in standby mode for up to 180 days! Like its' fellows, the Zetta max IR records audio.
WiFi Zetta Max Hidden Security Camera - Want the ability to remotely see your kids and pets at home, or monitor what's going on at your office? The Zetta Wifi is your ideal solution. The ZMax Wifi records video at an amazing 1280x720 and has up to 8 hours of battery life. It's very easy to set this hidden camera up to be viewed from your smart phone so you can access the camera from remote locations, giving you the ability to not only see live whats going on but hear live audio as well. Click Here
- Storage temperature: 0 to 45degC (32 to 113degF)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 45degC (32 to 113degF)
- Playback on Windows OS PC or MAC OS computer
- Size: 7.6 x 4.3 x 1.9 cm
- Battery: 800mAh 3.7V Li-ion battery
- 5V Adapter: 5V, 600mA DC adapter with mini USB out
- Car Adapter: 12-24V input, 5V, 750mA car adapter, USB out
- Current consumption: 80mA
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Recording time: max 8 hours (with fully charged battery)
- Standby time: max 90 days (in vibration triggering power saving mode with fully charged battery)
- Sensor resolution: VGA (640x480)
- Sensor sensitivity: 6.8V/lux-sec
- Sensor viewing angle: 62 degree field of view
- Microphone: Speech grade
- Memory card supported: max 64GB micro SD card (TF)
- Memory usage: 45 minute/GB (high frame rate) / 3 hour/GB (low frame rate)
- Video recording resolution: VGA (640x480) or QVGA (320x240)
- Video compression: JPEG
- Voice recording: 12kbps, 8bit
- Voice compression: PCM
- File format: AVI
- USB: Mass storage device
- OS supported: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS X
Q: Whats the field of view of the ZMax?
A: The Zetta max offers a 62 degree field of view.
Q: Can the Zetta Max record video and audio?
A:Yes, the Zmax records video and audio.
Q: What is the video quality of the ZMax?
A: 640x480 Resolution
Q: What is the average battery life I can expect to get off of the ZMax?
A: The Zetta max offers an 8 hour battery life, with motion detection enabled. So depending on the amount of motion the camera sees will determine how long it will record.
Q: Can I only do motion activated recording on the ZMax?
A:The Zmax recorder offers multiple recording modes. You can do motion activated recording, voice activated recording, vibration activated recording and even setup the camera to a scheduled recording time that can offer all 3 modes at one time for whatever time frame you need.
Q: I put the camera on motion activation, but It didn't record the event, what happened?
A: The Camera utilizes a vibration trigger as well as an audio trigger that can be customized through the app. Since the triggers can sometimes kick on when nothing is there and miss crucial events it's recommended to only use this mode once you've done a few tests in the area you will be using this hidden camera in.
Q: How good is the audio on the device?
A: Surprisingly good, it can capture audio roughly 10-15Ft away in a quiet environment. All environments are different though, and it's recommended to preform a few tests to make sure that the audio will capture what you need.
Q: I want to use it to protect my car, will it still work on a hot summer day?
A: The camera can still work at 113°F, beware that it will be much hotter inside of a car. If you absolutely need to use this device on a hot summer day, we recommend to park your car in the shade.
Q: Is the Video Date and Time Stamped?
A: Date/Time stamping is activated through the Custom Settings program.
Q: Whats the largest SD Card I can use?
Q: Do I need special Software to play the recorded video files?
A: No this unit records all of its video into an AVI format so you can use any video player (Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player ) to watch your recorded videos.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes. If you own a Mac we recommend downloading VLC media player to view your recorded videos.