Zetta Max Micro Camera
VIDEO RECORDING MADE EASY WITH THE Zetta Max Micro Stealth Cam
Need to get a concealed camera but can't add anything new to the environment? Introducing our new Zetta Max micro Cam! Smaller than a pack of cigarettes, this little device can be placed behind your knick-knacks, picture frames, or any shadowy location for covert surveillance. With only one button to turn it on and a slider switch to choose the recording type, this is one of the simplest recorders on the market.
HOW DOES THE ZMAX MICRO WORK?
This discreet security camera is pretty straightforward to use. It has just one power button and a setting switch to change modes from continuous recording, motion detection, or custom settings. To start a recording, slide the switch to whatever setting you want to use and hold down the on/off button until the green light turns on and starts to flash to say it's started a recording. Hold the button down again to turn it off, and you'll see the orange light flash and then disappear. The Custom Settings mode is a breeze to set up; download the program onto your computer and point and click on the settings you want, such as different sensitivities for motion recording, vibration, or voice activation, setting the date and time, and even scheduled recordings for any hour of any day of the week.
The device saves all recordings to an internally mounted SD card. You can either pull from the device and plug it into a computer or plug the unit itself into the computer with the card inside so you can preview files while recharging. Motion activation and continuous recording settings will allow it to operate for up to 8 hours. Setting it only to activate based on vibration activation in the custom settings will keep it on standby for up to 90 days! You would also be able to plug the unit into a wall for continuous power so that it is always on, always watchful.
WHY CHOOSE This Surveillance Cam?
Been on the lookout for a tiny, inexpensive, and covert surveillance camera? This is the perfect recorder for you. Its' unique pinhole design means you only need a very tiny opening for the lens to see out into a room, allowing you to conceal the device just about anywhere. With the easy to use configuration software tool available for Windows and Mac computers, you can set up multiple features such as car dash cam settings, motion, and noise detection. It even has a day and night mode, which is a handy feature for low-light surveillance situations. This tiny Zetta Max can easily capture video of a 15x20ft area or room while placed 5ft away.
You can also review all your files on a Windows or Mac using standard movie players or VLC Media Player. With a 128GB SD card inside, you'll be able to record well over 96 hours of video, so you'll have to recharge the device multiple times before you even fill up the memory! Once the battery is dead, plug it into a wall for at least 4 hours to get a full charge again.
- Watch for Maintenance Men coming over when you're not there
- Make sure Belongings are safe from Housekeepers
- Automatic Recording when Car is turned On or Off
- Check for Abuse from your Elderly Care Provider
- Watch for Abuse from your Child Care Provider
- Record to see if the Babysitter is Stealing
- Monitor suspicious House Guests
- Make sure your Spouse is Faithful
- Look for your Kids Misbehaving
- Scan for Drug Abuse
- Car Security
- Day/Night recording mode: Set to "day mode" if the environment normally has adequate lighting, set to "night mode" if it'll get dark, or set to "auto" if the lighting condition will change
- Multiple ways to use: 8 Hour Battery Life, plugged into a wall for continuous power, or plugged into a cigarette lighter adapter for vehicle recording
- 1GB of memory can record around 45 minutes of video. Records more than 96 hours of video when using a 128GB micro SD
- Disable audio recording: you can disable audio recording if it is not needed to save memory space
- Vibration activated recording: Battery will last for up to 90 days in stand by with no vibration detected
- Motion triggered recording: Save memory by recording only when motion is detected
- Can record for up to 8 hours continuously on a full charge or leave plugged in
- No gap video: Select to save a video in maximum 10 / 15 / 20-minute segments
- Schedule different triggered recordings for any hour or any day of the week
- Video files can be Date/Time stamped using the Custom Settings program
- Playback on PC or MAC OS computer
- Records in 640x480 Resolution
- Zetta Max Micro Camera
- 5V cigarette lighter adapter
- 5V DC Adapter
- USB 2.0 cable
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Not the Right Zetta Max Recorder for Your Situation? We have a Robust Line of ZMax Options that will Fit Any Situation
Zetta Max Swivel Security Camera Rotatable 180° Lens - Looking for all these same great features, but with higher resolution? Look no further than the Zetta Swivel, with its' 160 Degree angle of view camera and a built-in 180-degree pivoting head so you can easily adjust the camera's' angle to capture what you need. It has a better picture quality at 1280x720 resolution. It has all those same great features as the ZMax Micro, such as motion and voice-activated triggering, while boasting an impressive 10-hour battery. Click Here
Zetta Max IR Surveillance Camera 160° Field of View - Have you been on the lookout for a camera that works well during the day and in complete darkness? Our Zetta IR would be the perfect solution for you. This covert camera records video at 1280x720 resolution, can continuously record for up to 12 hours, has an Infrared (IR) emitter that allows the camera to see 10-15feet in the dark. It even has a built-in Passive Infrared (PIR) set up to start recording when body heat alters the room's ambient temperature. Setting the device in PIR Activation will allow this camera to be in standby mode for up to 180 days! Like its' fellows, the Zetta max IR records sound wherever it's placed. Click Here
WiFi Zetta Max Mini Security Camera with 160 Degree Lens - Want the ability to remotely see your kids and pets at home or check up on the office during the day or after hours? The Zetta Wifi is your ideal solution. The ZMax Wifi records video at an amazing 1280x720 and can record video and audio for up to 8 hours. It's effortless to configure this small camera to allow your smartphone to connect to the device from remote locations, giving you the ability not only to see live what's going on but hear live audio as well. Click Here
- Storage temperature: 0 to 45degC (32 to 113degF)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 45degC (32 to 113degF)
- Playback on Windows OS PC or MAC OS computer
- Size: 3.0 x 1.75 x .75 Inches
- Battery: 800mAh 3.7V Li-ion battery
- 5V Adapter: 5V, 600mA DC adapter with mini USB out
- Car Adapter: 12-24V input, 5V, 750mA car adapter, USB out
- Current consumption: 80mA
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Recording time: max 8 hours (with fully charged battery)
- Standby time: max 90 days (in vibration triggering power saving mode with fully charged battery)
- Sensor resolution: VGA (640x480)
- Sensor sensitivity: 6.8V/lux-sec
- Sensor viewing angle: 62 degree field of view
- Microphone: Speech grade
- Memory card supported: max 128GB micro SD card (TF)
- Memory usage: 45 min/GB (high frame rate) / 3 hr/GB (low frame rate)
- Video recording resolution: VGA (640x480) or QVGA (320x240)
- Video compression: JPEG
- Voice recording: 12kbps, 8bit
- Voice compression: PCM
- File format: AVI
- USB: Mass storage device
- OS supported: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS X
Q: What's the field of view?
A: 62 degrees.
Q: My 64GB/128GB memory chip doesn't work?
A: You can use the Zetta Widget to format the memory chip.
Q: Can this device record video and audio?
Q: What is the video resolution?
A: 640x480 resolution.
Q: What is the average battery life I can expect to get?
A: You can expect an 8-hour battery life unless set to Vibration Activation, which can put it into Standby Mode for up to 90 days.
Q: Can I only do motion-activated recording on this unit?
A: You can do motion, voice, or vibration activated recording and even set up the camera to a scheduled recording time that can offer all 3 modes at one time for whatever time frame you need with the Custom Settings program.
Q: I put the unit on motion activation, but it didn't record the event. What happened?
A: The device utilizes a vibration trigger and an audio trigger customized through the app. Since the triggers can be activated by loud noises like a door slamming or, say, bass speakers in a neighbor's car that vibrate a house while nothing is in the device's immediate area, it's best to perform a few tests in the environment before leaving it to record what you need to catch.
Q: How good is the audio on the device?
A: Surprisingly good, it can capture clear audio roughly 10-15Ft away in a quiet environment. All environments are different, though, and it's recommended to perform a few tests to ensure that the audio will capture what you need.
Q: I want to use it to protect my car. Will it still work on a hot summer's day?
A: This device can still work at 113°F; however, it can become much hotter inside a car. If you absolutely need to use this device on a hot summer's day, it's best to find some shade to park under.
Q: Is the video date and time-stamped?
A: Date and Time stamping is accomplished through the Custom Settings program.
Q: What's the largest SD Card I can use?
Q: Which media player do you recommend for playback?
A: We highly recommend that you download VLC Media Player it's a free download and works with Windows and Mac computers.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and a Mac?
A: Yes. If you own a Mac, we recommend downloading VLC media player to view your recorded videos.
Mon-Sat 10 am to 6 pm CST
Support Centre Videos - Windows Computers
Low Quality vs High-Quality Hidden Camera Equipment Review
How To Set up Time and Date For the Zetta Max Micro Stealth Cam Hidden Camera
Bought this product to protect my toolbox and it has been wonderful doing its job
I have been using this product daily for 2 months. I am impressed with the features and performance. The low profile fits a variety of uses, and the only negative I deal with is the flashing lights which make the recorder noticeable, especially in the dark. I cover the lights with tape and it seems to do the job. I like that the video is in color, and provides a wide angle and the audio quality is fair. I would buy this product again.
I just want to say how awesome this mini camera is, it literally does the job I expected to do. It it small enough that no one even notices it. Thank you so much I LOVE IT !!!!!
This is a great camera recorder. Purchased this awhile back took it apart and made my own hidden camera. Was perfect, small camera, recorder and battery that I can place in anything.
Nice small camera, records video and audio.