Zmax Miniature Swivel Security Cam with IR and WiFi
THE NEW ALL-IN-ONE, OUR HI-DEF WIFI CAMCORDER!
Unfortunately this item is no longer available. Click here to view more hidden nanny camera options.
When we saw this camera available, we had to snatch it up! This camera is incredible for its' small size, with 4 hours of battery life, 180 degrees to swivel the camera around, up to 10 feet of night vision, WiFi connectivity and the ability to record onto a Micro Sandisk card ( max 128GB ). Not only can this camcorder stream live video and audio directly to your smartphone, it can stream that video in 4K resolution! That's unheard of in a unit of this size!
HOW DOES THE ZMAX MINI SWIVEL SECURITY CAM WORK?
While this cam can stream a live video footage in 4K resolution, the highest quality it can record onto an Sandisk card mounted inside is 1080p and the highest quality it'll record off the live stream is 720p. This camcorder actually uses the same smartphone application as many of our other nanny cameras, which would allow you to place a covert camera out in the open where you needed while also having this unit available to capture another angle plus audio! The application, itself, comes with a lot of great features: it has the ability to stream the video directly from the unit while letting you also snap photos or record the live stream right onto the phone; it allows you to log into the unit and access the recorded footage stored onto whatever memory card you have inserted inside and download those recordings to your phone; and you can even get push notifications whenever the cam senses movement in the area, among other things.
Set up is simple, as you would just download the Pro iCam application from the Apple or Google app stores, connect your smartphone to the WiFi of the camera to add the unit into the app and fix up all the settings there. Within the settings you can tell it to connect with the WiFi of the location so you can see it live from remote access, but also to set the motion activation sensitivity, set it to record audio or not and turn on the night vision. This application offers a special feature of allowing you to download recordings from the mounted SD card while away from the camera, using WiFi or your cellular data, though you can always simply plug the SD card into a Windows or Mac computer to download files and play them using standard movie players or VLC Media Player.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ZMAX CAMCORDER?
This is our first ZMax that can record all the way up to 1080p video resolution, while also being the first to have night vision along with WiFi-enabled remote viewing access. The tiny size allows you to install the camera in just about any location around the house, but keep in mind it is not weather proof! The 4 hour battery lets you get any angle you need, but consider finding a spot that can get a similar angle of view where you can also plug it into the wall. The device's ability to see at night beats out many of our other devices, offering up to 10 feet of visibility. Installation is made even easier with the ability for the camera lens to swivel around 180 degrees, enabling use in even the tightest of spaces.
- Record the Nanny to see if they're stealing
- Make sure Housekeepers do not go into areas that are off limits
- See what your House Guests are up to
- Keep your Care Givers honest about the care they provide
- Catch Maintenance Workers taking things
- Keep your Kids honest
- Watch what your Spouse is doing
- Find out if there's any Child Abuse going on
- Monitor for Care Giver Abuse
- Log incidents of Drug Abuse
- Records in full 1080P HD
- Date & time stamped video
- No bigger than a business card
- Download videos to a PC or Mac
- Record continuously or in motion
- Receive alerts to your smartphone
- Holds up to a 128GB SD card that stores
- Easy setup using Peer 2 Peer technology
- See up to 10FT in the dark with built in Infrared
- 180° Swivel camera lets you get the angle you need
- WiFi Enabled: You can live view and control from anywhere using your Smartphone
- WiFi Zmax Swivel Camera
- User Manual
- Card Reader
- Micro USB cable
- Mount with Magnet
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080
- IR Distance: 10FT
- Video format: .AVI
- Wide Visual angle 165°
- Size: 3 1/4in L x 1 3/4in W x 5/8in H
- Invisible night vision
- Motion detection recording
- Plug in for continuous power
- Battery Life: 4 hours
- Memory card: Maximum size 128GB
- Playback software: VLC Media Player
- Windows or MAC OS
- Web browser IE7 and above, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
Q: How do I use the night vision?
A: Go to the Pro iCam app and go to live view. At the top near the middle is an icon that looks like a light bulb, press the light bulb and the picture will turn black and white and the IR night vision will turn on.
Q: What is recommended for playback?
A: We recommend VLC Media Player for playback, you can download a version for Windows or Mac.
Q: Do I have to use WiFi for it to record?
A: No, but it does need a smartphone for initial set up.
Q: Do I need to purchase a SD card?
A: Yes, this device does not come with a SD card but it can hold up to a 128GB SD Card.
Q: Does this record audio?
A: Yes it does.
Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm CST
could not ask for better
A little thicker than expected but its easy to hide. Sound quality is not bad.
so far very good