EZ Clock Radio Hidden Nanny Camera
THE EZ CLOCK RADIO NANNY CAMERA IS CALLED EASY FOR A REASON
It might not be possible for a hidden camera to be any easier to use then this. Designed as a typical fully functional 2 band AM/FM clock radio, this 720p High Definition motion activated nanny camera is the perfect solution for personal or professional surveillance needs. The Zone Shield EZ Clock Radio Nanny Camera will record the moments that matter most with a 62° field of view from a 1.3MP CMOS sensor. Optional Continuous recording and motion sensor recording will allow you the flexibility to gather only the most important of details with a time date stamp and files playable on any computer.
MINIMAL SETUP REQUIRED
Just plug and play one of the simplest covert cameras available. The fully functional clock radio covert hidden camera has a single switch on the bottom asking the only question needing to be asked: do you want to record only when motion (M) is detected or would you like to record continuously (C)? A hidden Micro SD card slot, capable of up to 32GB or 9 hours of continuous recording, is located within the fake battery compartment. Now just plug the clock into an electrical outlet, set the time and you're done. It really is that simple.
Playback is straightforward as well. Once you're ready to review, remove the Micro SD card and plug it into your computer. The recorded footage works with PC or Mac, with no special software required. Navigate to the file you'd like to review and open the .AVI recordings using Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player, iTunes or Quicktime.
BENEFITS OF THE EZ CLOCK RADIO CAMERA
The EZ clock radio was designed to cut the fat and simplify. There's no features to endlessly mess with, or an App that needs constant updating. It's a pure and simple internally stored motion activated recording device. This is ideal for quick deployment, or for those that really just want something that works right out of the box. The high definition 720P quality is just an added bonus. So if you're looking for simple and reliable then the EZ Clock Radio Motion Activated Camera is hard to argue against.
WHAT CAN THE EZ CLOCK RADIO NANNY CAMERA BE USED FOR?
- Mark incidents of the Nanny Stealing
- Record the Housekeeper Stealing
- Catch your House Guests Stealing
- Observe Care Givers Stealing
- Document when Maintenance give surprise visits
- Chronicle your Kids' behavior
- Maintain a history of your Spouse's infidelities
- Gather evidence of Child Abuse
- Discover Care Giver Abuse
- Keep an eye out for Drug Abuse
- High definition picture captures 720P video resolution
- Playback on PC or MAC
- Removable memory card captures footage again and again
- Motion captured video means every action is recorded
- On-board controls make it easier to switch between features than any other model
- Transfer or playback your recorded videos to any PC or Mac
- Time/Date stamped video files
- No software needed for video playback
- Supports up to a 32GB SD card
- EZ Clock Radio Hidden Nanny Camera
- CD User Manual
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Resolution 1280 x 720 HD
- 1.3 MP CMOS
- Adjustable frame rate 1-30
- 1280 x 720 Record Resolution
- 2 Recording modes – Motion and Continuous
- Up to 32GB micro memory card
- Record time up to 9 hours
- Time/Date Stamp
- Adjustable Frame Rate up to 30 FPS
- File Type - .AVI
- Operating Temp 14- 130 f
- Playback from memory card on PC or MAC
- VLC Media player (recommended)
Q: Can I adjust the sensitivity of the motion activation?
A: Unfortunately no, this device is designed for quick functionality, but the motion activation is set to pick up object at 20-25Ft.
Q: Does the clock and radio work?
A: Yes, The clock and radio do fully function making the HD clock radio a excellent option
Q: What size SD Card does this unit support?
Q: Are the Videos Date and Time Stamped?
Q: Do I need special Software to play the recorded video files?
A: No this unit records all of its video into an AVI format so you can use any video player (Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player ) to watch your recorded videos.
Q: Can I download my videos on a PC and Mac?
A: Yes. If you own a Mac we recommend downloading VLC media player for macs to view your recorded videos.