A DISCREET VOICE-ACTIVATED RECORDER WITH 25 DAY STANDBY BATTERY LIFE!
Our top-selling flash drive recorder just received an upgrade! With voice activation, 25-day standby life, and 24-hour continuous recording, this is the most powerful and feature-rich thumb drive sound recorder yet! But it's not just a voice recorder; it also functions as a USB drive, allowing you to store important files for school or work on it, helping to create the disguise that it isn't anything other than a normal thumb drive.
This flash drive audio recorder has the ability to be set into voice activation or continuous record mode with just a flick of the switch allowing for you to quickly capture an encounter even when caught off guard. The 8GB memory and adjustable sound quality mode allow this device to store up to 288 hours in HQ, 144 hours in XHQ, and 24 hours in PCM mode.
Plug the recorder into any computer via the USB port and easily view, listen, or save your audio files! And the best part is this portable recorder doesn't require any special software to listen to your recorded files; simply playback your recordings with your included media player on your Windows or Mac computer. You can even leave the device plugged into your computer or a powered USB port for unlimited battery life while recording.
HOW DOES THE PRO USB AUDIO RECORDER WORK?
At the top of the unit is a half-wheel switch with a notch to say where it is pointed and a couple of small indicators to delineate between modes. Flick the switch to the " .. " to activate voice activation and flip the same switch to the " _ " for continuous recording, and put the notchback to the middle to turn it off.
This item is so easy to download, you won't believe it. Pull off the cap and plug the device into your computers' USB port; wait a few moments, and a folder will pop up. Drag and drop your audio recordings onto your desktop or to a new folder you have created. Once your files are on your desktop, double click your file to listen to it. No special software is needed since all your files are recorded in an MP3 format and can be played through your included computer's media player!
Setting the date and time is achieved by plugging the device into a Windows or Mac computer. Mac users would only need to create a simple text document and input the information there. In contrast, Windows users need only open the included time and date software on the device's memory to sync it to your computer's time and date.
This time-setting program also has options for adjusting the recording quality for a crisper sound and to change the microphone sensitivity for higher or lower volume sounds. To charge your mini thumb drive, pull the cap off and plug it into your computer or USB device with power. It'll only take 2 hours to gain a full charge for the battery.
WHY CHOOSE THE PRO THUMB DRIVE RECORDER?
This portable thumb driver audio recorder boasts a simple one-touch record switch that will put it in continuous recording or voice-activation mode. The built-in rechargeable battery allows for 24-hour recording while in continuous record mode or up to 25-days when in voice activation.
This recorder comes with an 8GB flash memory, allowing it to store up to 288 hours of audio while set in high-quality mode. You can easily adjust this device record quality with just a click of your mouse with the free included software to HQ, XHQ, or PCM, allowing for flexibility in different environments that may require better sound quality.
But that's not all; you can have each recorded file date and time stamped for evidence gathering and organization of your recorded files. To charge the device, plug it into any powered USB port for 2 hours. While plugged in and charging, this device can even be set to record, giving you more flexibility and allowing you to record unrestricted by battery life.
Downloading your important files is a snap; plug the device into your Windows or MAC computer. No special software is required to listen to your recordings. Just play your files back with your computer's included media player. This USB audio recorder even functions as a true memory device allowing you to store work or school files, making it truly one of the best covert devices on the market today.
This professional USB drive audio recorder is great for recording conversations, school lectures, business meetings, verbal abuse at home, work, or school. You can even use it to record your child custody case interactions with your ex or divorce case. This product can record verbal interactions with law enforcement and is perfect for on-the-go recording or as a dictation device! Best of all, this tiny recording device is a functioning USB thumb drive allowing you to save your important documents on it.
- Download recordings easily to a Windows or Mac computer
- Recorded files can be date and time-stamped on Windows or Mac computers for evidence gathering
- Adjustable record quality settings allow you to choose from PCM, XHQ, or HQ for better sound quality
- Clear voice recording with the built-in embedded amplified mic. Easily switch between voice-activation or continuous record mode
- New, sleek design that looks like and functions as an ordinary USB drive, allowing you to put your work or school documents on it
- Simple to use with no lights to indicate its recording. Start and stop recordings with a flick of a switch. Audio pick-up range of 40 feet in optimal conditions
- Fast 2-hour recharge rate. The built-in 8GB memory can store up to 24 hours in PCM, 144 hours in XHQ, and 288 hours in HQ mode; that's 12 full days of recording capacity
- Records while plugged into a computer or powered USB port. Use the built-in battery as your power source, or plug into any USB power source for unlimited recording power
- Voice activation mode can be set to record only when audio is detected; the battery will last up to 25-DAYS, or you can continuously record for up to 24 hours off a full charge
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Saturday
- Toll-Free: 1-800-292-7748
- Email: email@example.com
- 2301 N. Central Expy, Ste 152 Plano, TX 75075
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Pro USB Flash Drive Audio Recorder Voice Activated
- Weight: .51oz
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- Time and Date Stamp
- Mac or Windows Compatible
- VAR Detection Level: About 60dB
- Automatic Recording Level Control
- Continuous or Voice-Activated Recording
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 inch x 3/4 x .5 inches
- Microphone Range: 40 feet in optimal conditions
- Storage Capacity: PCM-24 hrs, XHQ-144 hrs, HQ-288 hrs
- PC Interface: USB, Recording Format: MP3, Memory: 8GB
- Continuous Battery Life: PCM 23 hrs, XHQ-23 hrs, HQ-28 hrs, or up to 25-days in voice activation/standby
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long should I charge the device to get a full battery?
A: 2 hours.
Q: How can I tell when it's fully charged?
A: There will be a red light that will be solid while it charges, then it will start to blink when it has reached full power.
Q: How do I set the Time and Date for Windows or Mac computers?
A: Please refer to the quick start guide - Click Here
Q: What if, when I plug it into my computer, a pop-up does not show to bring me to the files?
A: For Windows computers, type "computer" into the search bar near the Windows menu. This will bring up the File Explorer with "MEMOQ" listed under "This PC," which contains all your files. For a Mac computer, you'll do the same thing but using the Finder app.
Q: Does it require an external SD card?
A: No, this unit has a built-in 8GB memory.
Q: What is the maximum battery life?
A: It can record 24 hours continuously and be on standby with voice activation for up to 25 days.
Q: Is there a maximum number of files?
A: 999 is the maximum amount of files, and when that number is reached, it will not record any more until you plug it into your computer and delete it from the device, save it to the computer or move the files outside of the "Voice" folder.
Q: Does it function as a real USB device?
A: Yes. But keep in mind it will use up some of the recorder's memory if you store other files on it.
- Quick start guide: Click Here
- How to format device memory: Click Here
- Date and Time Stamp Windows Computers: Click Here