FIND AND ACTIVELY PREVENT BUGGING EQUIPMENT WITH THE MULTI-FUNCTION BUG DETECTOR & HIDDEN CAMERA FINDER
Praised by beginners and professionals alike, the Multi-Function RF detector is the coverall solution for finding hostile eavesdropping equipment. Find hidden devices in a home, office, vehicle, or anywhere else where data acquisition suspicions may occur.
Switch from detecting hidden cameras, wireless transmitting devices to detecting telephone tapping, laser listening devices, and even an anti listening white noise generating mode in seconds; the Multi-Functional RF detector is a complete self-contained counter-surveillance tool for protecting what matters most.
When inserting the removable Lens finder for the Multi-Function RF sweeper, the ring or 12 red LED lights will become activated, and the detector switches over into camera locator mode. These LEDs give off a red light that refracts directly from the lens of a hidden camera. Using the red-tinted viewfinder, the LEDs will blink in sequence, and once a camera lens is located, a single light will be blinking back. To deactivate the lens finder, unplug the device from the detector's top, and the device changes into RF mode.
A full 10 MHz to 10 GHz range of detection is offered from the Multi-Function Bug Sweeper. This covers everything from classically designed transmitter devices to modern spectrum bugging tools that utilize WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM, GPS, and 3G/4G/5G services.
Adjusting the detection range is handled by lengthening and shortening the antenna. When the Multi-Functional wireless detector identifies a signal over 9 bars of intensity, a red flashing Alarm indicator light is instantly activated. Utilize the Telephone in/out port on the side of the Multi-Function to identify phone tapping.
The detector can determine if a break in the line has occurred by inserting a POT telephone line, such as a voice recorder or feed. This can also be used to prevent phone tapping by keeping the detector connected. A bright red indicator light is activated if a bridge is detected, alerting you instantly that a tap has occurred.
The other modes are laser and noise. Not as common, but still necessary for prevention is the laser detection mode. This mode is specifically designed for the identification of potentially menacing laser listening devices.
At the same time, the noise mode is for the active prevention of listening devices. Under this mode, an adjustable volume of white noise is generated to distort and disrupt an eavesdropping bug from gathering usable audio. This bug sweeper is possibly the best overall solution for counter-surveillance by performing a complete sweep with a single device. With its diverse array of functions and usages, this bug detection unit is the right choice.
IS THERE A VAN OUTSIDE SPYING ON YOU?
There are, unfortunately, many ways data can be acquired to be used against you. That's why this spy preventer and sweeper is the right tool for the job. This easy-to-use sweeper not only finds bugging equipment but can be used to prevent nefarious devices from recording or intercepting your calls.
Before a sweep can begin, there are a few steps that need to be taken. Most areas are full of naturally occurring radio waves or non-nefarious devices that can interfere with a sweep. These devices include microwaves, ovens, wireless phones, and so on, but other devices can confuse the Multi-Function that you wouldn't consider. Air cleaner, chandeliers, and even heated floors can register positively even when nothing is there.
This bug sweeper is a highly fine-tuned piece of equipment, so precautions should be taken to generate the best results. To turn on, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate the device. Signal, Laser, Noise, Phone, & camera can be highlighted by taping the M button. The ability to use a signal device to check for multiple potential threats can save you time and energy.
To search for a wireless signal, select Signal mode. Scan the environment and pay close attention to the alarm indicator. This will activate when a potent signal is detected. The Multi-Frequency is specifically designed for finding close-range signals within 10 MHz to 10 GHz, so if an almost solid alarm light is identified, you're practically on top of it. Note that false positives are possible, double-check the area for potential equipment that could register as positive.
Even if the best prep work is accomplished, it's still possible for some metal or a bundle of wires to register as a bug even though it's connected to nothing. These are called "antenna extenders," which can be moved out of the area by identifying them early. Laser mode allows testing windows to see if an external laser is pointed at the area to resonate with the glass and listen to the environment.
Testing is quick and painless; point the laser sensor on top of the RF sweeper towards the window and see if the laser alarm indicator is triggered. An auto-confirmation will also be present once a laser is intercepted.
It's best to perform these tests with the least interference possible, so keep any fluorescent lights off during the sweep since they can cause a false positive. A phone line can also be potentially compromised by a tap being placed on the line. The POTS (plain old telephone service) line can be rerouted through the phone mode device. Once the telephone has been connected, take the phone receiver off the hook to open a line.
Some tapping equipment is noise-activated and would be triggered when the phone line is open. Keeping the device connected to the phone line after the sweep may also be wise if the tapping tool can be manually activated.
Connect the lens locator to switch over to lens finder mode. A flashing ring of 12 LED lights will begin to blink. Look through the tinted viewfinder and scan the area for something blinking back in sequence. It's a good idea to position yourself in a room where a camera would be pointed for the best results. If something is found, take at least five steps to the left or right and see if the blinking continues.
If the blinking stops, it very well could be a hidden camera. A physical search must be performed no matter what is detected through the signal detector. If the RF detector has highlighted a potential threat, inspect the area and the object for potential clues
. Counter surveillance is not a quick process; multiple sweeps at different times and days are highly suggested. If you come across a bug, keep searching. In many cases, you might have found what is considered a "foolish bug," which is easier to find devices to distract from better hidden, potentially more sophisticated equipment.
WHY CHOOSE THIS BUG SWEEPER?
Do you have a feeling someone is spying on you but not sure how? Have there been indications that someone has information about an event they weren't around for? Do you think someone might be listening in on your phone conversations? Then this is the best tool for the job. Unlike the Defender, the Multi-Function allows for multiple preventative tools to beef up not only your sweep but long-term protection arsenal. The advantage of a laser finder, phone tapping indicator, and white noise generator greatly increases overall results while still utilizing a wideband detection range and removable camera lens finder. This device is easy to operate and allows beginners to sweep and find potential threats like a pro.
- Advanced technology helps protect against phone taps
- Prevents audio recording with the built-in white noise generator
- Locate, AM, FM, or PM radio transmitters with analog modulation
- Handheld and portable with quick pull-out built-in telescopic antenna
- Locate radio transmitters with digital modulation and continuous carrier
- Locate WIFI and Bluetooth devices along with active cordless DECT phones
- Built-in lens finder helps locate wired or wireless hidden cameras from 3 inches to 30 feet away
- Robust detection range of 10 MHz-10.0 GHz help detects cellular signals like 3G, 4G, 5G, and LTE
- Detection of active radio transmitters up to 10GHz, even identifying the most sophisticated transmissions
- Visual LED and audio alerts relative to signal strength or use the earphone for covert sweeping verification
- Detects wired or wireless hidden spy cameras, wireless microphones, transmitters, receivers, bugging devices, laser tapping devices, landline phone taps, and GPS tracker signals
SIGNAL TYPES DETECTED
- GSM 3G, 4G, 5G, and LTE
- Detects Series and Parallel Transmitters
- Detects Devices on Internet and IP Phones
- WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, and Radio Frequency
- Digital Enhanced Cordless Technology (DECT)
- Telesecurity Audio Frequency Range: 250 Hz-5KHz
- GSM 850 / 900E/ 1800/ 1900 , UMTS 850/ 900/ 1800/ 2100 (3G), CDMA 450 (A-H)/ 800/1900 standards. GPRS, GPS, WCDMA, UMTS, TD-SCDMA
- Laser Tapping and wire telephone tapping on hard lines even with VOX.
- Built-in white noise generator helps prevent recordings of voice recorders or wireless bugging devices.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Visit our returns center - Click Here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- If your item is eligible for a return or exchange, select that product
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Bug Detectors and Counter Surveillance Products
- Professional Voice Changer Telephone Kit
- Cell Phone Software
- GPS Trackers, GPS Service Plans, GPS Activations, or Accessories
- Standard and Priority Overnight Shipping
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE FOR REFUND?
- Most items are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in their original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee may be applied
- Items sent back without an RMA # are subject to a 40%-60% restocking fee
All products carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and can be exchanged for a different product within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days of the initial purchase, you can exchange your product for the same item if you have any issues.
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
- Refund as a store credit
- Refund to the original payment method
- Purchases made using cryptocurrency fall under the same exchange and return policies as regular fiat money purchases. Refunds processed are sent to the same wallet used at the time of sale. These refunds will be totaled in USD at the exchange rate for that currency at the time of reimbursement
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified within 48 business hours by email that the refund has been completed. Refunds can take 7-14 business days to show up in your account.
MY QUESTION IS NOT ADDRESSED
If you have any queries regarding your return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lens Finder Attachment, Telephone Line Adapter, Lanyard, Earphones, 9 Volt Battery
- Weight: 3oz
- Battery Type: 9 Volt
- Visual LED Bar Graph
- Product Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.5 x 1.0
- Lens Finder Distance: 3 inches to 30 feet
- Radio Frequency Range: 10 MHz-10 GHz
- Lens Finder Detects: Cameras, hardwired, and wireless